"These are the last field effects," a starry-eyed and bushy-tailed young ame once gleefully announced amidst the drag of E16 development, "I get to be done with them after this!"
ha ha ha ha ha
Nevertheless, with 7th generation has come Psychic Terrain, and so! with E17 shall it come too. Check below to see just how weird this field can get!
"The field became mysterious!"
- Priority attacks fail on grounded Pokemon
- Grounded Pokemon's Psychic attacks deal x1.5 increased damage
- Created by Psychic Terrain, Psychic Surge and Genesis Super Nova
These moves increase in base power x1.5:
- Magical Leaf
- Mystical Fire
- Aura Sphere
- Pure Power doubles Sp.Atk instead of Atk
- Anticipation boosts Sp.Atk on switch in
- Telepathy Pokemon's Speed doubles
The effect of the following stat-altering moves is increased:
- Nasty Plot
- Calm Mind
- Comsic Power
- Psych Up, Meditate, Mind Reader and Miracle Eye additionally boost Sp.Atk two stages on use
- Hypnosis' accuracy is increased to 90
- Kinesis additionally lowers its target's Attack and Sp.Atk two stages
- Telekinesis additional lowers its target's Defense and Sp.Def two stages
- Gravity, Trick Room, Magic Room and Wonder Room last 8 turns
- Shattered Psyche additionally confuses its target
- Secret Power may confuse its target
- Nature Power becomes Psychic
- Camouflage becomes Psychic
- Magical Seed boosts Sp.Def and Sp.Atk and confuses the user
Edited by Amethyst
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.