hello! check that out! bi-weekly! what a concept!
so my mapping is done, y'all. a glance to the right will show you that mapping on the whole is only at 85% but that remaining 15% is being taken care of by the generous mappers i introduced last time. they're so sweet. in my last post i mentioned i still had one more area to do-- and it is done. it was done in a 24 hour frenzy of motivation while listening to Melodrama on loop probably about fifty gabillion times. and it is great.
its also gonna have a few hundred passability errors
on the whole i really like how the new areas in E17 have come out. i hope you will all have as much fun exploring them as i did making them!*
*this does not include the desert. although it had its moments, it was often not very fun to make. please have more fun exploring it than i did making it. please.
also i would like to never see a sand tile again, js.
anyway! we move into eventing next, but first we're making a pit-stop in the past. now that the desert map is done, i'll be redoing the intro. from day 1, i had wanted to show the player riding in through the desert on the train to grandview station, but as it turns out it's a little bit difficult to do that when you don't have a desert map to ride in on. therefore i'd planned for a long time to add that in when i did finally get tourmaline mapped. while i'm at it, i'm actually changing the intro completely (up to the point of station explosion). since it's literally the first part of the game and wouldn't be a spoiler, i will probably make and post a video of it when it is finished.
the intro is not being accounted for in the eventing % though; it will be in the Misc Updates section, and is in fact the main item there.
more soon. <3
Edited by Amethyst
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.