-1. Be respectful
- Aggression towards others is unacceptable, active or passive.
- Don't make fun of others, be it for struggling in games or for their opinions.
-2. Practice community etiquette
This is an English community, so please speak in English.
- PMs and back channels are free ground.
- Don't flood or spam.
- Join conversations instead of derailing them.
-3. No sharing pirated content
- We know--- but we have enough to worry about.
-4. Bigotry and derogatory language are unacceptable.
- By being here you agree to accept that all people are equally deserving of rights regardless of race, sexuality, identity, etc
- For examples of what might be considered derogatory language, see this link.
-5. Moderation is at the discretion of the team.
- If you are asked to stop something by a moderator, stop.
- Please don't minimod-- if you see something wrong, tell us and let us handle it.
-6. No advertising
- If you're posting anything that directly asks people to join, subscribe or buy something, make sure you get permission from staff
-7. Keep chat appropriate
- No overtly sexual content
- No oversharing, no 'horny on main'
- Mature discussions are okay as long as they stay mature and don't make others uncomfortable
- There will be zero tolerance for sexual harassment
Forum Etiquette Rules
-1. No needless double posting
- If you were the last poster in a topic and need to post there again in a short amount of time, use the edit button underneath your previous post instead.
-2. All replies should contribute to the given topic
- All replies should contribute to the given topic.
- Keep topics clean by staying focused on one subject at a time.
- If discussion starts to trail off, consider making a new thread, or private messaging others instead.
- Instead of calling out an unnecessary post in a topic, report it using the Report button underneath the post.
-3. No needless thread bumps/necros
If the topic is more than two months old, consider making a new one instead.
- However, it is okay to post again if there is new/updated information others need to see.
If you notice another member who may be in violation of one of our rules, please take the time to properly report it through the forum using the 'Report' button, or by contacting a staff member directly. Please be courteous by keeping comments related to behavior out of public areas!