The Great Member Appreciation Thread 2020 Edition™: Appreciate Harder

Zumi

• Veterans

Last year we skipped this yearly tradition, but it's back stronger than ever -- and probably with good timing as well, because I think we could all use some uplifting kind words from each other during these turbulent times.

For those who do not know what this thread is, it's pretty straightforward! It's basically a thread where you can post some nice messages for the people you appreciate within the community. Can be as short or as detailed as you want! Could be a whole paragraph of text for a single member or multiple short shoutouts to your buds, it's up to you. 

Spread the love y'all!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Gonna give 5 shoutouts on here to people I appreciate:

First I'm gonna start off with Azzie, she is just a gud. She's friendly towards everyone and I enjoy seeing the photos she posts of Bella every now and then, who doesn't enjoy seeing photos of a doggo. Did I say Azzie is a gud? I've never had any negative interactions with her and I enjoy seeing the blessed animal crossing content she posts from time to time. Just continue being blessed Azzie and hope you're having a good day.

Next person I'm giving a shoutout to is Brave, although some of you oldies may remember him from back in the old days when we were on Pokemon Showdown/Online I've only known him for a few weeks. I can never say enough about how good he is at de-escalating tense situations and just in general creating a good vibe across the server. Like I hope to get to know you more during the time on the server not just because we were both initiated at the same time but because you're cool.

My third shoutout is to the Gaurdian of Nature and prequel-meme lover, Bibs. He's one of the few people that acts as a beacon when lobby gets cursed (which is most of the time). You can never fail to have a laugh with the guy and he's just an all-round swell dude. Plus our interactions on the server have been pretty great so hope to speak to you more. Can't wait to see what pokemon fangame you get my next shoutout to play next.

The fourth shoutout is to our resident punching bag auth Posty. For the amount of shit we give him, Posty is a pretty laidback and chill guy. I've had plenty of laughs with Posty over the past few months and hope to have some laughs with him for many more. We still love ya Posty even if you smell. Here's something just for ya Posty

Spoiler

What does 'poggers' mean? - Quora

My final shoutout is to Kyle. Honestly can you say anything bad about the guy? He is a wholesome, down-to-earth guy. Plus he has to deal with Karens at his job so top quality respect for him there. I've always had a laugh when talking to Kyle and he never fails to say hello and be friendly. 

I suppose I should say I appreciate the rest of you too.

EDIT: I'm adding one last shout-out because of a recent thing I saw. Shout-out to Ama for showing us how tea should not be made (only thing worse would be to add milk before the tea). I was laughing at that video and the comments. Also thanks for being the birb enthusiast you are.

• Like 3

To Ame and Co, This is an amazing game, Cass did wonders to pull off a smoother experience for player, all the mods are working hard to keep the community running smoothly both on forums and the Discord, especially during these times that can be trying so my fellow mods thank you for your hard work

Khrona, Chxxo, Player Null, Bluetowel, Baz and many others for the wonderful sprites, Thanks to those who helped me learn to sprite and give me feedback on what to improve

Khrona, Chxxo and many others for much advice given in the reborn discord to others pertaining the game in particular to newer players

Thank you Azzie for putting up with me in particular and helping me understand which memes were appropriate or not and your help with my terrible grammar/spelling in the spreadsheet I made

• Like 2

image.png.8b8533d27f47e219f7c96180922ef194.png

Let's go, team

-Silent pings for Telos and Vinny. You two are my heroes and I'm where I am today thanks to your influences.

-@Ikaru Of COURSE you're top of the list (of pinged individuals). We've known each other for years and with luck, we can maintain some sort of connection in the future because it really does feel inspiring to have someone as supportive as you. It's always a blast to spend time with you and to share music back and forth. If there's anyone with whom I'm confident I share an unspoken mutual respect and understanding, I'm willing to bet it's you.

-@Jericho What's up bro? I'm pinging to let you know that all those hours spent hanging out were a blast, back then and even now. I know I can always count on you for your open honesty and no-bullshit policy. That honesty has always been a virtue for which I've striven and I think calling it to attention is worth doing. You've given me some wordly wisdom beyond my years back around 2015-2016 and your occasional gruff attitude has taught me that standing up for your opinions is the way to hold yourself high. Thanks for that.

-@Ironbound Hey hey, you recently mentioned that it's gonna take effort from me to foster this friendship. You know, like daily effort. To put it into a flowery metaphor, our friendship is like an old cactus or a resilient succulent; thought it may persist for a time, it is still a flora like any other with stringent needs such as the right dosage of water and proper soil.... uh... so yeah, it's a bad metaphor, but I respect that our friendship is not a high-effort one. We can rely on one another in times of need and butt heads when we need a level-headed second opinion to keep our attitudes in check. It's good to know that we are both self-sufficient enough to handle ourselves, but that we can still support one another. For that, I'm eager to maintain positive relations with you and I wish you good health and bountiful patience for the road ahead of you.

-@Ojama Yellow so I was looking through a list of people to include because wow this is hard when I'm not as active and then I saw your name and thought "This would make a fine addition to my collection" because you and prequel memes are intrinsically linked within my mind. You've given me a laugh very frequently over the years and it's great to share all the funny gems I find on the internet with someone as cultured as you when it comes to this stuff. I also appreciate how involved you've been in the Reborn community over the years. On the occasions when we've discussed topics of a more serious nature, I've been appreciative how you conduct yourself. I get the impression that you are looking for the best from the community and I think that deserves appreciation. Also there should be one serious post in the sea of honey that will soon come.

-@ZEL This might come as a surprise! I feel that I've only recently gotten to know you better and it's awful that it took this long because you're very neat. I find your stances of topics from Reborn's culture to <something important that I should be able to remember without searching Tea Party srs-bsns like idk please believe me> well-informed. I respect that you stand up for your stance on these issues. This might also be a guilty pleasure, but I enjoy reading your rants because your way with words is humorous.

-@Zumi This might also come as a surprise because I think my interactions with you are on like a bimonthly basis when I send you music or something. Like plenty of others, I'm drawn to your art style because I think the quality is fantastic. Even in the half-finished work that I've seen, I really enjoy the style. I also see you as a go-getter type; so often, it seems that you're bustling with energy. Given how you've managed to create your own large community just from the followers of your art (and music, fuk yea, wheeew lad), I don't think it's a stretch to say as much. I hope you have as much fun as it looks like you do in all these artistic efforts. Also thanks for the thread and that one time you made the banner for the Reborn Reader project, that was dope af

- @Felix~ Felicitations, Felix, fAnd I ran out of F words. You're a staple to the community. To me, you're the OG tension defuser. I hope you've been well recently and that you have fun keeping the auth on their toes. You certainly kept me thinking about where to draw the lines with rule infringement and I think that helped me develop a better sense of when to respect the spirit of the rule vs respect the word of the rule. I hope you keep having fun wherever you are now and that you're in a good place now.

All the others I'd like to ping may or may not check the forums or reply, so I'd like to give very special and not-at-all verbose (yeah, I'm sure they'll buy that :^) shoutouts to @Rosesong (hang in there!), @Tacos (and flowers), @Kiozo (keep a true aim with that dart-tossing), @Zephyrus the Priestess (thanks again for that PM years ago with the music and scarf animals, I still remember that), @Kurotsune (I hope you're able to move out of the country after Covid settles down), @Hycrox (your memes are very good and so is your server), @Godot (tell the auth to bring back SotD :(, @Maelstrom (every time you come to mind, I'm reminded of silly things I've done and how I can do better. That's a good way to keep improving, eh?), and @Flux (haven't talked in forever, but never forget your first homies) [oh no I hope I don't forget the other homies].

phew

Apologies to those I did not ping

• Like 7

Alright, so shouts.
@andracass, I love how you love persona 5 just like I do, you make me laugh at times, you’re like the female version of Einstein and I believe you to be best girl. 

@Posty You chill af, you funny too and I appreciate ya. 

@Amethyst I enjoy your creativity, you basically the M3gg4 T4rr3 and Cain <hope I spelled it right...> and appreciate everything you do for Reborn. Reborn has been by far a great fangame, I’ve played so many times and enjoy the story. 

@Dreamblitz I like your mods, they dope af and have been very helpful.

@Waynolt Same as Dreamblitz. Cool af

@Cerulean Azure Brawler For being my first friend in Community.

@Zumi I love you’re art. I have most of them saved onto my phone and have used as wallpaper. You’re very silly and you also make me laugh as well as very blunt, but that means you’re very honest and I appreciate all you do. 

@Jan Aside from Rejuvenation, getting to know you has been a lot fun , you make me laugh, you’re very chill, patient, and I think you’re the reincarnation of Axel of Rejuvenation (With Zumi being Ari, which I find very amusing and interesting). 

@Caz I love Pokémon desolation, I’ve played it a lot, I don’t know that much about you, but hope to get to know you and I hope you accomplish your dream of becoming a doctor! 

So yeah I appreciate pretty much everyone here and hoping for more good times!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

this is such an awesome idea! well, this is what i have:

@Raion thanks for being one of the best people to talk to, and always being there for me, no matter what.

@riddlemeree for being another one of my closest friends, and also the best pixel artist in the entire world.

@Edo for also being a great person to talk to, and always making the best shiny pokemon.

@J-Awesome_One for having so many cool ideas and story inputs.

@dnjdndf for being the best bot of them all.

@Xedron for consistently being amazing, and always being so helpful.

@Amethyst @andracass @Ikaru for building up the reborn community as it is now, without which i never would have met some of my best friends.

• Like 4

• Veterans

LETS GOOOOOO

tumblr_po6q02jcMZ1si2cge_540.png

@Posty STINKY (oh wait its sappy time) slightly less stinkysty, you've been my best friend for over a year now and holy shit. ugh i'm bad at sappy and its 7am rn but ily and i appreciate u for tolerating me LMAO :pain: ty for sticking with me through tough times and other tough times and I cannot thank you enough. Here's to hoping i have more memes and cat pics to send to u in the future (which i will) and to cry over demon slayer with u again (which i will). In all seriousness, love u lots and u better take care or else I'll fight u ❤️

@Caz Haha get pinged doctor deso dev ❤️ I've known u for a year now and ur super funny and dank meme-y. Ty for letting me work on deso bc holy shit its been a blast and I've loved every moment of it! (even making the overworlds............ sometimes.............) if ppl shit on u know that I'll fight em until they beg for mercy. ly long time! ❤️ 

@Azzie firstly, ily. secondly, ily, thirdly!!!! You've been such an amazing friend to me and I cannot thank u enough :cri: honestly u have this nonstop glowing aura of positivity and i dont know how but it makes me melt. ur precious ;v; ❤️ 

@Khrona bbbruh Idek if you come on the forums lol. ly long time u smol being ❤️ stay spriting and arting and honing those skills!

@ZEL Ohhh lordy. I've known you since even before I had a discord account (and even before I had an account here too I think lol), but you're just this ray of sunshine and Idk how u do it lol. Super easy to approach and incredibly lovable! this is how u make me feel: ♡╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

Special shoutouts to @Arcinblade3 , @Ice , @Jan @Azeria  @Arkhi and Ceri (CeriseBlossome) from discord cuz idk if you have an account here ^^; You're all wonderful, amazing people, and I'm glad I've gotten to know all of you in my life. I'm proud of you all for your accomplisments and wish nothing but the best to all of you in whatever future endeavors you wish to partake in ❤️ 

Sorry if I missed anyone! ily all, take care! ❤️ 

• Like 9

For starters, I'd like to thank the entire auth team. The amount of crap you deal with on a daily basis makes my head spin. I appreciate each and every one of you individually, and I've gotten to know most of you pretty well over my time here. You're all amazing people and frankly inspiring. Now, onto a few individuals. @Ojama Yellow Bibs you've brought me so much joy since I've been here, whether we're meming, or insulting eachother, or what have you. You're one of my favorite people and I consider you a close friend. @Jelly Jelly, same to you. I cherish you. You're genuinely one of the funniest people I've met and I hope to meet you someday. @Arkhi Arkhi, you're an inspiration to me and I hope everything goes well for you. Even if you only appear briefly I cherish all of our interactions. @BlueTowelI genuinely think you're amazing, Blue. You're always so kind and you're such a positive influence in any room you're in. I can only wait to see what you do next, brother. @Ruby RedI know we're not really that close of friends anymore, but I am genuinely so amazed by you and all you've done since I've met you. Your limits are just waiting to be broken by you. @JanJan you're one of the most inspiring friends I have and I genuinely cherish all of our interactions. @KhronaYou're such a special goofball and even if we're not the best of friends I'll always be happy to see you, pal. @ZELAma you are genuinely one of the most wonderful people I know and you always improve my day when I speak to you. @HellscytheYou are one of my favorite people. I love talking to you and I'm so proud of you. @WalpurgisHi Lia I know we dont' speak a lot but I will always remember how funny and strangely wholesome you can be. I cherish you. @cicadaHi Nicki!! I always look forward to seeing you around. One of the kindest people I know. @Mu7eMute I love you so much and appreciate you more than I can express here. Thank you so much for always being there for me. There are a lot of other folk I absolutely adore and cherish but frankly this post has gone on long enough.  Thank you, Reborn. You changed my life for the better. 

• Like 9

@ssbCasper for bringing the empire family together and keeping us going. you've had quite the anime arc so far!

@StoicStone for your great ideas, pithy banter, and writing... and not hunting me down and shooting me when i rewrite your dialogue...

@groniack for obvious reasons. so many great ideas would have never been possible without your coding skills, good sir. i'll always feel indebted to you for that.

@Swamp King for being the draft league rival i never knew i needed! now go make some back sprites!

@Dypatome for organizing our many files and for those celaena sprites which i have not been able to top... yet...

@ty (did you change your name on this site lol?) for developing into the content developer we always knew you could be.

@Zygrado for helping and getting involved in the most delightfully weird ways. 

@WSGreen for teaching me how to map.

@Autumn Rain for the artwork and finishing touches that make the game that much better.

@ Commander for absolutely nothing.

Thank you all for being the (digital) friends I never knew I'd have. Here's to many more years of smooth game development, deep conversation, quality jokes, and a near endless supply of really amazing puns!

God bless you all, and long live the Empire!

• Like 4

Oh fuck yeah man, it's time

Spoiler

@Ice I will put you first every time because you are my number one uwu
No but seriously, just because I tell you every day that I love you doesn't mean I won't say it here too. You're my world, and every day I'm glad I came here and rambled to you about how much i like your characters. ZEL bringing people together since 2010
I could say more because what I feel about you could fill several books, but like. "Oops this is a public thread"
I could gush about you any day tho

@Lost Lore YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HYPED I WAS WHEN YOU REJOINED US AGAIN BECAUSE YOU ARE A GIFT and let's face it we are both not great at DMs so like, rip. You're still a wonderful person who deserves the best, as much as this literal garbage year denies it, and man i've missed your brand of humor and commentary so much, and I'm glad your spectral kitten is going strong, and anyway! I'm really hoping we'll get the chance to talk more again, because to me Reborn still wouldn't be Reborn without you.
You were one of the first friends I made on here, and always have been one of the people I continued to cherish the most.
Love ya!

I'm bad at sorting these so really I'll just do y'all in the order I remember your forum usernames or smth.
I'm looking half of these up tbh.

@Posty Yo! This is an appreciation thread so I'm not gonna pick on you for this one. But also because there's plenty to be said without falling back on the low hanging fruit :]
You've been an endearing presence in the community imho ever since you became active, and I honestly love and value how lively and cheerful you are, especially since you have a knack for doing so whenever the need for it is greatest. You're a loyal and uplifting fellow, and I can assure you that we all appreciate you a ton. You're one of the most supportive lads we have here, and always with your heart in the right place. Also, you funny af. Bless ya, nerd. Still hope we can hang out for real some day.

@Azeria Ghsfdds I was gonna start this off with saying u smel but I literally JUST wrote abt Posty that i wouldn't bully him here and I am like, totally never a hypocrite ever.
I think the last time we had one of these threads I told you that I was glad to get to know you better, and hey, sure looks like I did, huh? How do you do, fellow edgelord? Honestly I know we joke about it most the time, but I genuinely enjoy how much fun it is to discuss shared interests with you. You're always up for in-depth discussion as much as you are for sending me quality meme shit, and that's the ideal balance.
Beyond that, you're a solid personality. I know we can always count on you to have our backs, and you've only ever been a compassionate and caring friend. Tbh I admire you; you're a lot more ambitious and hardworking than you give yourself credit for, not to mention a smart little cookie. Well, not so little, really. We don't acknowledge that, though. You're like 9. Wait, shit. No bullying rule. Let's be fair. 10. And by that I mean like, a 10 out of 10. :]

@Ojama Yellow god dammit bibs you still make me guess your username every time. Bibs. Bibble. Bobbi. Fellow. You are one of my most favourite people on all of Reborn, and you've firmly earned yourself that spot. And don't you even dare to mentally interrupt me here or I will mentally react to you with the anti self deprecation robot.
You're just like our buddy Az up there in that you give yourself MUCH too little credit for what a good influence you are in our lives. I know that no matter what, no matter when, I can always turn to you and talk and know that you will show understanding and good counsel, and it keeps turning out time after time after time that we share a lot of opinions on a lot of stuff, and that, too, is extremely comforting.
But above all, you're one of the most helpful and kind users this community has, always willing to extend a hand to those who need it, and always willing to speak up for others. You're a constant positive presence and I only wish that one day you'll be able to appreciate yourself even half as much as we do.
You honestly deserve the world.

@Wendel I legally can't say that you smell in this but it's ok because I say that often enough everywhere else.
Bruh, I know you're gonna mock me for all this sappy stuff, but you also know there's no way that'll deter me from it. I value you so much and am so glad we got to meet. It's kinda hard to put into words, but you're a one-of-a-kind friend who I always feel at home with, and who has brightened up bad days more often than I can count.
Between your quirky humor, your openness, your willingness to listen, and your hospitality, there's many blessings to pick from. That you and your family welcome me into your home so often means the world to me, and gdi this whole quarantine sucks for making me miss you even more now that I haven't seen you in months.
I always know I can be myself with you, and that you don't merely tolerate me. And I can only hope that I can manage to make you feel just as comfortable around me, because you deserve that comfort.
Gonna hug ya so hard next time. ...Not that this is a threat, as my twig arms stand no chance.

@Ironbound The further I get on this list the harder it becomes to not break my no bullying rule, this is so tempting. Maybe just a little bit? Nerd. Super Nerd.
But hey, at long last someone on here who I don't have to tell to stop self-deprecating as much as  the rest. I know this year has been incredibly stressful on you, though, so I hope you will be able to continue walking this life with confidence.
You're a trusted friend, I know that I can count on you for advice and insight any time, and it's certainly been an educational few years with you so far. ...On both ends, of course, because someone's gotta teach you the curses of the world :3
Jk jk, but seriously, you're a gem. Your outspoken honesty and commitment to figuring out how to make the world a better place are much appreciated and a breath of fresh air in a time like this. I have nothing but respect for you, and hope we will be able to call each other friends for a long, long time to come.
Please don't actually kill everything for good measure, though.

@Marcello Yo!  Up until relatively recently we haven't had all that many opportunities to talk to each other very much, but I've had the luck to converse a little more with you these past months now, eh? You're that upbeat chipper dude whose DMs one loves to come online to, even the ones that aren't cool swans.
Always admired you from a little afar for being the ambitious nerd you are, and for how calm and collected you can stay in the face of conflict.
If you end up anywhere close to Germany, you can bet your ass I'm gonna come over and hang out!

@MintMan KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE
ily
But for real? Ily. I don't know how you manage to be the epitome of an absolute sunshine boy when you don't even hold back on your worse days, but you somehow are. You're like, 100% authentic ray of sunshine, without ever seeming to feel the need to bottle up that life isn't all sunshine. You have an uncanny ability to brighten up the mood and lift everyone's spirits, and that's a gift.
Fuckin' amazing fella. Would pick up my sword and fight customers at your side as your loyal ally.

@Ruby Red It's been a few years now and I still can't get over how funny it is to me that I saw the first fanart you posted in the reborn tag and was immediately able to say "wait that's the person who drew the cute silvally and gladion art" dyjdhsf. You practised so hard and your art has improved so much, but your style was always recognizable and cool af.
And honestly I'm so glad I managed to keep enough confidence together to get to know you better. You're a treasure and I am glad to see you thrive. You've thoroughly earned yourself all the good things ever, so i hope they keep on coming. On the occasions that we get to do things together it's always a blast, like damn you're such an enjoyable presence. Also the no. 1 art memer sdjhfgds.

@Azzie You've got to be one of my most favourite additions to the community in recent years. Where do i begin? Your boundless kindness, enthusiasm and optimism? The welcoming attitude you bring forth towards everyone who joins us? How you always seem to make a conscious effort at making others feel happy and accepted? You're a blessing to this place. While I certainly often have my worries about whether or not your own wellbeing is strained by being an absolute angel to everyone else, I can only say that I think there are many, many people here who appreciate your efforts to the deepest.
And I mean. Even if you didn't go to all those lengths? You're just such a genuinely fun, lively person to be around! Talking to you about characters, and art, and games, and... well, everything, is always a blast that wakes the rambling beast inside me as well, pffft. You're so passionate about your hobbies, it's contagious. Never stop talking to us about writing, like, ever.

If the following get a bit shorter then it's only because I haven't known you for as long, but hey! You're here! I am very much thinking about you!

@Cerise I only very recently (like PAST MONTH RECENTLY) got to interact with you, and I'm already happy about it! You're right on board with Azzie up there for people who I could listen to abt characters and art for forever, because I love to see the amount of enthusiasm you're pouring into it.
You've got this bubbly, upbeat disposition, so like, you've grown on me super quickly.
Also, you've got the gotdam cutest art style and every minute that I'm not looking directly at it is a wasted minute.

Also shoutouts to @Kurohada Raiga @chxxo @Abyssreaper99 @Hellscythe uhhhh forgot anyone? Sorry for no individual paragraphs and stuff, but you're here so I can tell you that I don't yet know you enough to be super wordy about it, but well enough to have determined that you're cool, and that I like seeing you around and think you're great to talk to. And that if enough time is given to all of us to be in this community together, I'll be happy to get to know you more.
I think I've gotten to know a bit more about Brave than the rest of you already, partially, of course, because of his patented talkative nature, but you're all stars.

Without pings because hell if I know if y'all still check here: Hycrox, Njab, Baz, Spine, Colin, Ete, Aika, Lía, PT - I could've appreviated that to "ey TP" i guess, but you matter individually. UwU. I'm glad I got to meet all of you extremely radical people thru this place, and hope you know that I have a lot of appreciation in me for you specifically, both as people and as a group.
Thanks for being my wonderful friends, and I hope I get to meme with you sinful bastards for many years to come.

Whats that, end of the list but with PingsTM?
Idk , it's got to be because I have something To Say.

@Arkhi Can't believe u beat me to bringing this up on here smh but yeah! It's kind of weird to think that we TechnicallyTM have known each other for a few years already, but we never really had any particularly deep verbal exchanges, did we? Lots of jokes, but not that many opportunities for serious discussion that'd have allowed us to explore the other's personality more profoundly. But I want you to know that you've been sort of a rolemodel on here for me for ages. You were easily one of the best auth I've seen on here, and even as,, not-an-auth you're always one of the most level-headed and responsible people in any given debate. And you're just a really cool guy overall! Always the right person for a pleasant chat, really. I'm super down for talking to you more, though i suspect one reason that didn't happen before is partially because we may not have a huge lot of shared interests. But yknow, nothing wrong w a casual acquaintance! :]

@Zumi Idk if this is a Valid ReasonTM for a ping but I do kinda wanna single you out from a generic "thanks auth for existing" sentence. We've never actually had any personal convos or smth so maybe this is unexpected, but you're one of those people who I always considered to be one of the biggest positive influences on the community, and you're yet another one for my list of fav auth because honestly, you're a levelheaded and eloquent person who has a good handle on how to defuse negative situations.
But that's not even what i set out to say snhgfjdsdf I just wanted to drop you a compliment for how much fun it's been to see your artistic progress throughout the years, because I'm absolutely a fan, and you also deserve a thanks for having taken over as a Hangry Gaems host because it's always fun as fuck, and I'm hyped for the summer party.
Also one day I'm gonna have to see that flower parade in person, every time you post about it I experience secondhand hype.

There's more wonderful people I'm sure but look I've had this tab open since last night, this is getting out of hand

• Like 9

Spoiler

Thanks to @MegaMew for being one of best friends ever and helping me to make Reworld.

Also thanks to @riddlemeree for making such awesome sprites for Reworld!

@MegaMew, @Destiny305, @dnjdndf, @pizzataco999, @Display name, @Bryce306 and @riddlemeree thank you so much for beta testing Reworld!
Thanks to @Xedron, @Edo, @Harsh Bhakta and many people letting me have so much fun on Discord with you all.

@Jan and @Zumi for making Rejuvenation. I love it! Please keep up this work!

@Caz, @Posty and @Ruby Red, thank you for Desolation. Can't wait for the next update!

• Like 5

A special thank you to @Edo, @keyblade336, @Gastronely, @Duskfang Shadowpaw, @Crystalrage and @Starry Knight! Whenever there's someone in the community looking for help, your names keep popping up in the comments! Your efforts are part of what makes this such a lovely community.

And how could I forget about @Vinnie, @LeoYT, @Dai Laughing and @Lostelle for guiding all of us through the game at one moment or another. Thank you for the great tutorials!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Global Mods

Ok- sO-

I know I haven't even been here for a long time at all- I'm not a forum veteran or a boomer in the community lol

But honestly with all the amazing people I've met here already it kinda feels like I've been here forever!!

I've never really been good at making friends- I'm quite a timid and anxious person, believe it or not, despite my enthusiastic personality at times. But I'm so happy I got to meet so many amazing people already and like you all are so amazing- even if I somehow didn't find you/put you in, or if you're just a random person who happens to read me being sappy and overemotional in this- you are valid and ily

Okay sO starting now-

@Ruby Red you. yes you. you were one of the first people I technically knew about from this community due to your amazing fanart that you've done-

You're so heccin talented and an amazing person brO- you're a huge inspiration like teach me how you drawww. You're also just so kind and have a great sense of humour oKKkKKKDKkkd?? Tldr ur amazing + talented and ily nh

@Posty "posty what the fuck"

ok ok jkj xD. You are also someone with an incredible sense of humour and a liking of Cyndaquil which I very much respecttt. also thamk u for the job u do as a mod owo

I know we bulli u but we lov u mk?

( And I'm sorry, but I don't have a kettle so i make my tea in the microwave uwu )

@MintMan

h e l lo k y l e

Ok so ur a fuckin hilarious man ok bro? keep being you and make sure to take some time for yourself too cause you deserve the rest mdude

@Azzie ok my friend you are a hecking sainT . you're really wholesome and really talented at singing too and so i'm so glad you were one of the first people i became acquaintances with in the reborn community. keep being you, and remember that your own mental health is important too b

@ZEL HellO therE Ama

Like most people on this list, I also have not known you for a super long while, but you are also amazing and talented. there's never a dull day talking to you- it's always interesting to see what you have to say UwU

( ur art is great btw- dont u dare say otherwise )

@ everyone in the reborn channel of the reborn server who has helped me through the game ----- i love you all too and i hope your runs are going greaT  ( Soloclus, Holly, Pyuku, etc )

@Amethyst @andracass @Ikaru aight, of course i'm going to give you ( and anyone else who worked on Reborn ) the obvious love for the game- mwaH. i love the story that goes through with it all, and the characters- it's interesting ( and also quite sad,,, ) how a couple parts of it is based on some irl events that happened

But i'm also gonna give the speech about y'all as people; even though, agaiN, i haven't talked to you as much as some of the other people, you all are quite fun and amazing to talk to! you all hav incredible senses of humour and are hilarious and kind as well. i appreciate you for all of that positivity too!!! <333

Brave, wherever you are on here lol. You're pt cool too man. Stay strong- you're doing amazing UwU

and @ everyone else on the Server and on the forums- basically anyone who I've interacted with positively; y'alll are amazing as well and completely valid >v>

ok sappy stuff is over lol

Edited by Cerise
I miswrote smth and I needed to correct myself :>
  • Like 6

Hi there I'm back again for a part 2 because there's a lot of folk I missed who are very dear to my heart! For starters, @Gray200555 Man you've been such a constant companion for me ever since I got here and you're actually such a lovable fella and a big goofball whose always around for me when I need you. I appreciate you so much and think you deserve nothing but the best man. @that90'skidyou actually crack me up all the time and I cherish all our interactions and you as a friend!!! Nobody memes half as well as you pal you're the champ in that regard. @A¹¹ You've come out of your shell recently and I cannot be more thankful for it, you've proven yourself to be a good fella and a constant good person in the chat! Can't wait to know you better. @CeriseCERI You're also a pretty recent friend for me and you're always very sweet and so talented!! Can't wait to see what you do next, cos wow. @crimsoncrimHey!! You're also a very talented sunbeam around here and I appreciate how bright and happy you always seem! Such a bright person. @pyrromanisPyrro my darling I will always cherish you and all of our conversations, you've been a great friend to me for so long and I can't imagine not knowing you. @BIGFrivFriv you handsome devil I adore you and all you do. Always gonna be happy to see you. @Ice Cream Sand WitchICSW I think you're so wonderful and though we don't talk as much I will always look at you fondly. @IceBrother I appreciate you and all you do, even the food! Especially the food. Hope to meet you someday! Always hilarious to talk with you. @FeskikHey Fesk we don't talk at all but I will always remember u fondly brother as the most explosive personality in reborn's heyday! @AlexHi Alex I love you buddy!!! Always quick to respond with a joke or help and such a wholesome person in my life. @SwampellowSwampy you've been such a great friend since I got here and I'll always cherish you! Such a smart man. @PostyI'm so proud of you and how well you've been doing , I know we aren't that tight but you've honestly been such a good friend and just person in reborn. Always here for you, my friend. @AzeriaHey Az you're another person who I've known for awhile now and I genuinely adore you and want to see you happy and thriving because you are honestly awesome!! @AeilacHi Ame you got here pretty recently but honestly you fit in so well!! I appreciate you a ton already and hope to know you for much longer! @Zumi and finally Zumi thank you so much for all you do! I sincerely believe you are amazing and I can't wait to see what you do next! Sorry for the long ass post(Again) but I seriously can't imagine excluding any of you amazing people. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, VividGrey said:

A special thank you to @Edo, @keyblade336, @Gastronely, @Duskfang Shadowpaw, @Crystalrage and @Starry Knight! Whenever there's someone in the community looking for help, your names keep popping up in the comments! Your efforts are part of what makes this such a lovely community.

Awwww, thank you so much for your appreciation. We will continue to make this community a special place to everyone ^~^ 

There's lots of people I'd like to show my appreciation to, but since I'm really bad with names I'm bound to forget someone, so I'll keep it simple so I don't hurt anyone's feelings for forgetting them 😜

First, my biggest thanks go to @Amethyst and the whole Reborn team. Not only did you guys create a fantastic game, you also created this great community leading to lots of new friendships and good memories for everyone here.

Lots of thanks to everyone here striving to keep this community a fun, wholesome and friendly place, and everyone who keeps helping out anyone in need. Shoutout to @Starry Knight who gives her best to help everyone, and goes out of her way to breed mons for every request.
Thanks to the countless people providing us with entertainment, be it by developing fan games, self written stories or interesting discussion topics, and to every modder supplying us with mods to have even more fun while playing.

Lastly, big thanks to @MegaMew and @Raion and everyone on their games' Discord for being such fun people, I really enjoy talking with all of you guys.

Edited by Edo
  • Like 4

LETS_FUCKING_GOOOOO.png.d4ebb2fb2972f420bcb74020805866f4.png

Special mention to @Ikaru for always being a champ. Any proper interaction started thanks to FFXIV but then spiraled into every other field. And the similarity in our tastes is insane that at times I'm like this guy is my brother from another mother (you'd think it'd only be good but something always comes along to prove me wrong ha ha). 

And for the rest of The People @Arkhi @Inuki @Felix~ @Zumi @Jan @Azeria @Alex @Winter @Marcello. Always enjoy talking to you guys, whether it's about music, games, current affairs (or CS if it's Arkhi). And we may not have talked as much lately cause life and timezones make it rough but I do want you all to know that I hella appreciate you (yes, that ain't any old normal "appreciation", it's Appreciation).

And you guys make sure to take care of yourself. The grind is important but taking it easy occasionally is also important

• Like 6

Ok. Now that I'm out of work, I can actually do this.

@Amethyst @Jan @Caz Y'all make some of the greatest Pokemon Fan Made Games out there and I can't thank you enough for them.

@Candy @Q-Jei You both make some of the best fan-fics (I would say Story Written Runs but this just sounds nicer) I've seen on here and I can't wait to see the rest of them. 

@DerogatoryTrainer I know it's been a while since you done a reaction nuzlocke run to both Reborn/Rejuvenation but dude. I fucking laugh for like hours just reading yours. I can't wait to see you continue them and to bring more joy to me... despite maybe bringing misery to yourself... 😄

@MegaMew 1st time I've ever been a part of a Pokemon Fan Made Game so I thank you so much for letting me be apart of this awesome game. Can't wait til when the whole game is done and the awesomeness of Enigma is out for everyone to play and witness! Also can't wait to talk more plot with you about the game!

@The Swordsman You're a pretty awesome person and if it weren't for you, my Rejuvenation Bug Mono Type Run playthrough & James and & Bonnie fan-fics probably wouldn't bee happening right now. You are great at doing sprites my friend!

@Anyone who has watched my videos on YouTube. You! Yes you are awesome!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1