2021 Winter Revel Nominations

Hellscythe

1)  @Trooperk

2) @hanakibi

3) Cera#1873 (Ceratisa  ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ Neko x4)

4) Fractured Angel (Garde)

5) @lucadea (Luca), ChristmasKing#3150 (CuteKing), @crimsoncrim@Ice Cream Sand Witch and Azzie#0014 (azzimal crossing new happies)

6) @hanakibi 

7) @MatthewRatford@Hellscythe and @Trooperk

8) Nicki#0487 (Get Shiowned (Nickilicky))

9) @BlueTowel

10) @Adam.

11) @Caimie@G O O S E and Glow#3544

12) @Brave and @Caimie

13) @Clutterfunky (Professional Swag Jockey) and @BlueTowel

14) @BlueTowel 

15) @G O O S E

16) Glow#3544, @ARandomNameNicki#0487 (Get Shiowned (Nickilicky))

17) Vinny (NineIcyTails)

18) @Starry Knight, CosminCosman#9684 and Torre#3332

19) @MintMan@Bearadactyl and @Brave

20) @Huggyboo and @ARandomName

21) @Trooperk and @BlueTowel

22) @G O O S E and @MintMan

23) @Seal@Brave and @hanakibi

24) @lucadeaChristmasKing#3150 (CuteKing), @Trooperk and @Amethyst

25) bowrice#0418 (cat Liza), @the_phantom_eyes ( cats Nyx and Merlin and Ollie the cockatiel) and @Starry Knight (cats Perseus and Prince)

26) @Cerise

27) @BlessedBudew@TheGreninja6227 @lucadea @Evi Crystal and ChristmasKing#3150 (CuteKing)

28) @Ruby Red

29) @Posty

30) Torre#3332

31) Lenny is ready for BDSP#6551

32) @Bearadactyl and @Brave 

33) @BlessedBudew and @Amethyst

34) @Seal

35) @LightningDudeYT and @Dumb

36) @chxxo and Zenith#0392

37) @TheGreninja6227 

38) @Hat'n'Clogs and @Evi Crystal

39)  ChristmasKing#3150 (CuteKing)

40) Nicki#0487 (Get Shiowned (Nickilicky))

41) @Amethyst@andracass and @Ikaru

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1. Member of the Year: @Jan for the incredibleness of V13 (haven't even gotten to new content for me yet, but he deserves it even just for what I've seen so far IMO)

9. Most Esteemed Modder: @TrekkieGamer359 for uploading the V13-compatible debug so soon after the release, saved my butt when I ran into a couple game-breaking softlocks. Although they didn't create it, the actual creator is unknown as far as I know (correct me if it's been revealed), so they will have to take the nomination from me.

17. First Class Coach: @BIGJRA for maintaining a 600+ page guide for Rejuvenation and updating it within a couple weeks of the massive overhaul of V13 releasing (wow, how?)

21. Beaming Boomer: @DemICE, who is the oldest member that I can find on the forums with a known age (do we seriously not have anyone born before 1988?!)

24. Supportive Cinnamon Roll: @andracass, for relentlessly standing by Queen Ame all the while being a strong and independent dev in her own right.

25. Celebrity Pet Superstar: @Amethyst and Kyra, no explanation needed.

27. Loveliest Lurker: Myself, @Shadow Angel, while thoughtful, I prefer to stand back, stick to myself, and just play the games.

30. Enchanting Challenge Run: @DerogatoryTrainer, ironically.

32. Most Likely to Take Over The World: @Zumi, you just know it.

34. Most Likely to win the Reborn Hunger Games: Myself, @Shadow Angel, because I won the first one I joined in the summer party :)

• Like 1

Hewwo Reboworn
(provided discord tags incase i was unsure of the forums one)
1. Member of the Year:  Garde @Fractured Angel and Zenith @XYZenith
2. Rookie of the Year: Julius @Dumb,Julia @hanakibi and Gren @TheGreninja6227
5. Sugarpop Sunbeam: Luca @lucadea ,Troop @Trooperk and Wilder @Wilder
7. Auspicious Auth: Troop @Trooperk,Matty @MatthewRatford and Scythe @Hellscythe
8. Smelliest Auth: Matty @MatthewRatford the one with the least amount of sleep too
13. Profile Picture Perfection: Ceri @Cerise and Crim @crimsoncrim

17. First Class Coach (branch of Most Helpful Content Creator): Icy @Vinnie
20. Hippest Himbo: Matty @MatthewRatford
24. Supportive Cinnamon Roll: Luca @lucadea and King @Kingoflife24
30. Enchanting Challenge Run: Goose @G O O S Eand Matty @MatthewRatford
31. Most Likely to Become Auth: Storm @Storm
32. Most Likely to Take Over The World: Ceri @Cerise
35. Most Likely to win Third Place: Crysmol hehe i get the revenge for ldeez @CrystalStar and Dazed (Dazed#9473) 
37. Most Likely to be Impostor: Gren @TheGreninja6227
39. I-It’s Not Like I Wanted To Win Or Anything: Budew (CursedBudew#4203)

41. Award Award Award Award Award: sky (Sir Sky#4140)  this one for the council buds

Edited by LightningDudeYT
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Global Mods

1. Member of the Year - This is by far the hardest one for me, because it seems to be the most impactful... I wish I could give it to every single one of my friends here... But alas, I must reserve myself to a select few.

I nominate @Glowing Distortion@Adam.@MatthewRatford, @chxxo, and Dazed (Don't know your forum name Dazed, sorry :(.)  Thanks for being the one's to welcome me into the server when I started being more active, and for allowing me to make such cherished friends.

2. Rookie of the Year - It's hard to know who the rookies are. But nonetheless, you all are the members of the year 2.0 in my opinion! Thank you for being so awesome and amazing!

I nominate @KyceofIgnisXD, @TheGreninja6227,  @LightningDudeYT, and @TheEndgame for being the coolest cats around the rookie corner.

3. Comeback of the Year 

I nominate @Mike despite this not being a comeback, he's back in the sense that he's a mod again.

4. Carmen Sandiego

I nominate @Fractured Angel I miss the emote game being on point for Gard!

5. Sugarpop Sunbeam

This without a DOUBT goes to the most positive bros around, @Kingoflife24 and @BlueTowel. Thanks for being such a sparkling aura of positivity this year man. Appreciate ya.

6. K-K-K-Kawaii

I n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nominate @Glowing Distortion. You may not think it, but you're a damn handsome man Glow. Thanks for being such a good friend this year, man.

7. Auspicious Auth

I nominate @cicada, @Brave, and @Mike for being the most amazingly amazing mods to date.

8. Smelliest Auth

I refuse to vote for this. No one on the mod team, who are the champions of keeping the server safe and wholesome, can be called smelly. They are all nothing less than wonderful. But also I nominate @MatthewRatford and @Cerise DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB 

[NEW!] 9. Most Esteemed Modder (branch of Most Helpful Content Creator)

I nominate @BlueTowel for not only modding, but STREAMING said modding process for our entertainment. What a homie.

10. Memer of the Year

I nominate @G O O S E for being an epic Memer and calling people, and I quote here, "criiiinngggeee"

11. Dorkiest Dork

I nominate @hanakibi for being a dork, but in the sense that Albert Einstein's friends probably called him a dork for being so damn smart and awesome. Keep that college grind up, Julia!

[NEW!] 12. All Eyes On Me

Based on the description of the award, I 100% nominate @Bearadactyl. Whenever she spoke, especially on more serious topics, she held strong in her beliefs, her values, and was an amazing discussion partner. Her presence was strong, and I always was compelled by that sort of emotive power. Also has a KICKASS Youtube channel!

13. Profile Picture Perfection

I can't nominate myself.... Hmmm.... I nominate @Cerise cause they MADE my pfp, and their work is up there as some of the best. I also nominate @Lord O Linguine for having a cute kitty.

14. Craziest Conspirator

This one is a toughy... I will nominate @Joker for believe that I have some secret grudge against him in Mario Party. Delusions, Delusions..... heh..... Unless?

15. Emoji Excellence

As promised, I nominate @HydroJudas for FloRatJam

16. Archbishop of Banterbury

I nominate @Caimie for being able to go toe-to-toe with the best of them and still come out as the queen of the conversation.

[NEW!] 17. First Class Coach (branch of Most Helpful Content Creator)

I nominate @LightningDudeYT and @Pikaclone God for showing me how to beat up NPCs real good in video format.

[NEW!] 18. Helping Hand

I nominate @zervixen for being super helpful and amazing throughout the entirety that I've been here. You da bomb Vix!

19. Pointedest Poindexter

It's gotta be @IndianAnimator  and @XYZenith for being there to correct me when I make mistakes. Thanks for forcing me to look over my shoulder for the rest of all eternity!!!

20. Hippest Himbo

I nominate @BlessedBudew for being the Hippest man I know. The Himbo part I'll just throw out :)

[NEW!] 21. Beaming Boomer

@Brave For probably aging and extra 25 years from having to teach kids. Stay strong buddy <3. 

22. Coolest Clown in Town

The only person that needs nominating here is @Jan for being the coolest cat around... Oh it says clown... Well... You know, the name will stay anyhow.

23. Most in Need of a Hug

@ArcaneArceus Just seems like such a huggable friend. I send hugs to you Arc! 

24. Supportive Cinnamon Roll

I was waiting to do this one. By far this goes to @lucadea, @Amethyst, and @ARandomName  These three have been the backbone of Reborn' s supportive squad this year. They've been there as friends, as mentors, and as an overall positive force in the community. You all are the bomb.

[NEW!] 25. Celebrity Pet Superstar

I nominate @Adam. for his kitty.

[NEW!] 26. Crowning Chaos Gremlin

I nominate @CrystalStar I don't care how tall you actually are Star, you deserve the crown of chaos!

27. Loveliest Lurker (used to be Wonderfullest Wallflower)

I believe this goes to two very special men that I wish I could talk to more <3, @LykosHand and @Hat'n'Clogs. I'm going to make it a New Year's Resolution to talk to you two more!

[NEW!] 28. Gaslight Gatekeep Girlboss

@the_phantom_eyes no brainer for this. Keeping being an absolute boss, Phan!

[NEW!] 29. Manipulate Mansplain Malewife

I nominate @Jan Cause he said this is the dream, and also @ARandomName cause he seems like he would be a good husbando.

[NEW!] 30. Enchanting Challenge Run

I nominate @Etoo for being the dopest of challenge runners.

31. Most Likely to Become Auth

I gotta give it to a guy I think is one of the most mature and well-mannered individuals I've had the pleasure of interacting with, @Wilder. If anyone deserves the responsibility to enact justice, it should be you.

32. Most Likely to Take Over The World

Is this even a debate? OF COURSE IT'S ME- *Shot in leg* OKAY! OKAY IT'S @Zumi I'M SORRY! No cap, she holds the iron will, fortitude, and progressive attitude to not only take over the world, but make it a better place. I will vote for Zumi! If there is a vote! I guess if you take over the world, there probably isn't much of a vote?

33. Most Likely to Start a Religious Cult

@Iamteehee. Gaming. That is all. That is the name of the cult.

34. Most Likely to win the Reborn Hunger Games

No brainer here, @MintMan. The primal nature of the most notorious outlaw in the wild west. Not to mention a future author in the making, so he has the brains, brawn, and dexterity to CRUSH the competition! The only one that could be close to matching him would be @Dragoknight. The power hidden within this man is not to be trifled with... Nor underestimated. A clash of titans indeed. Kyle vs. Drago... WHO! WILL! WIN!?

35. Most Likely to win Third Place

@FlygonFreak is nominated for third place. But if you look at the letter that make up Third, H, I, and T, MEANING I'm actually saying you're a smash HIT... Alright maybe that's a bit of a stretch.

36. Most Likely to Never Give You Up

@Khrona because despite the odds, I would never give up a stud like you for anything. You the man, Khrona!

37. Most Likely to be Impostor

Really? @XYZenith and @justinn721 of course! They both said they were in electrical, and there's a vent there!

38. Most Likely to be Adopted by a Staff Member

I nominate @hanakibi def next on the list of people who will be adopted by like Ceri or something.

39. I-It’s Not Like I Wanted To Win Or Anything

I nominate @Glowing Distortion because he doesn't like it when I compliment him :(. I just want love, Glow. I want love Q___Q

40. Cna’t Spel Awrad

People have the edit button in discord. So how can you spell something wrong? I nominate no one for this award, and we'll be moving on >:(

41. Award Award Award Award Award

I nominate the final and juiciest award to @Awesome Takos for being named Tako Bell at some point in this lifetime.

Thank you all for coming. Even if you weren't nominated, know I love and respect you all! Thank you for being such a positive force in my life, and I hope that we can all continue to be friends for years to come. Trooperk is OUTTA HERE!!! 

• Like 7

• Global Mods

I was going to post my noms once I got onto my laptop, but I haven’t had the chance to do so this week, so I’ll just do the complicated list on mobile instead… *pouts* Apologies if anyone on the list has already been nominated, I tried my best not to include dupes but I’m old and tired,,,hehe

Member of the Year: This one was a bit of a toughie, but I’d like to nominate @lucadea for this one.

Rookie of the Year: I’m unsure if this one is eligible, but I’d like to nominate @the_phantom_eyes :3

Carmen Sandiego: I couldn’t not nominate @ZEL for this. <3

Sugarpop Sunbeam: What nomination list would this be without @Caimie on it? Oh, and I’m just gonna stick @Seal on this as well.

K-K-K-Kawaii: Obligatory @Caimie again, but I’d also like to nominate @Ruby Red and @Seal if possible!

Auspicious Auth: @andracass 100%!

Smelliest Auth: My adopted son’s being nominated for this one. @Hellscythe <3

Memer of the Year: @Storm because he posts some good stuff.

Dorkiest Dork: @Glint and @Amine because they are big dorks!

All Eyes On Me: Gotta nominate @Huggyboo for this one. <3

Profile Picture Perfection: @BlessedBudew’s Discord pics are cursed af but I love most of them.

Craziest Conspirator: @Brave and also @Caimie for sure.

Emoji Excellence: @XYZenith (I believe that’s the right person)

Archbishop of Banterbury: @Glint (Skele) has some quality banter.

Helping Hand: @Starry Knight, @andracass and @Amethyst 💜

Pointedest Poindexter: @Seal :>

Hippest Himbo: @Mike and also Quinn (not sure of his forum account sorry)

Beaming Boomer: @Huggyboo

Coolest Clown In Town: @LykosHand 🤡

Most In Need Of A Hug: @Caimie, @Seal, @LykosHand

Supportive Cinnamon Roll: @lucadea, @BlueTowel, @Kingoflife24

Celebrity Pet Superstar: @Azzie and Bella! I’d also like to nominate @Huggyboo and Izzy, as well as @Nyah and Boone. If it’s allowed, might I also nominate @cicada and Lady? 🥺

Crowning Chaos Gremlin: My lovely dinkies ( @Zumi ) and @Seal.

Loveliest Lurker: Again, @Hellscythe!

Gaslight Gatekeep Girlboss: idk wtf this meme is but I’ll chuck @ARandomName and @Dragoknight on the list for lols.

Manipulate Mansplain Malewife: Again wtf is this meme? @ARandomName can be my guinea pig…

Most Likely to Take Over The World: @LykosHand

Most Likely to Start a Religious Cult: @Seal and the ant colony.

Most Likely to Win Third Place: @Brave

Most Likely to Never Give You Up: @Caimie, @Walpurgis, @LykosHand

Most Likely to be Impostor: @Cad

Most Likely to be Adopted by a Staff Member: @lucadea

I-It's Not Like I Wanted To Win Or Anything: @Dragoknight and @hanakibi :>

Cna't Spel Awrad: I can’t nominate Lía for this but I can nominate @LykosHand. >:)

Award Award Award Award Award: urmum lol. Uhhh @Posty and @Nyah

Hope everyone’s had a great year despite what’s been going on in the real world lately. Stay strong, everyone! Here’s to a (hopefully) better 2022~

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Hmm 1

• Global Mods

Lil late but I'll just chuck a few nominations up there cause why the heck not.

6. K-K-K-Kawaii - @crimsoncrim (you cute ass binch 😳)

20. Hippest Himbo -  @Caz (you gotta take my crown boss)

23. Most in need of a Hug - @yume @Ruby Red <3

25. Celebrity Pet Superstar - @crimsoncrim absolutely criminal that Raja has not been nominated, we love the shrimp...

32. Most likely to take over the world - @Ruby Red :SmugDouma2:

• Like 3

I'm v late oops! And a little tired to fully cross reference if everyone's been nommed but here! ily all
20, Hippest Himbo: @MatthewRatford
21, Beaming Boomer; @Nyah
22, Coolest Clown: @Zumi
24, Supportive Cinnamon roll: @BlueTowel
26, cHAOS; @Khrona
31, Most Likely To Become Auth; @ARandomName
    I know he's already been mentioned but I'm just waiting for the day LMAO
33, Most Likely to Start a Cult; @Brave
    Brave did it at least twice that I remember, let alone otherwise
36, Rick Rolled; @Trooperk
37, Most Likely to be Imposter; @Cad
    yoom
41, Award; @Cerise
    big ceri vibes

• Like 1

• Administrators

*slides these in at the last second*

1. MOTY: @Bearadactyl
4. Carmen Sandiego: @Ice and @Prad I'm sorry I don't know his forum name ;;
5. Sugarpop Sunbeam: @ARandomName
6. K-Kawaii: @Dreamy
7. Auspicious Auth: @Ikaru and @Marcello
10. Memer: @crimsoncrim and @MatthewRatford
11. Dorkiest: @ARandomName @Marcello and @Felix~
12. All Eyes On Me: @Cad
15. Emojis: @yume
16: Banter buddy: @Posty and also @MatthewRatford
18. Helping Hand: @Toothpastefairy (because he's saved my butt on more than one occasion)
19. Nerd (affectionate): @Hellscythe
21. BOOMER: @Ceratisa
22. Coolest Clown: @crimsoncrim @Marcello @Hat'n'Clogs
23. Needs A Dang Hug: @Kingoflife24 @crimsoncrim @Khrona
24. Supportive Cinnamon Roll: @familiarfawn @lukatales
25. Pets In Show: @zervixen and Jade
26. Chaos Gremlin (affectionate): @Jan 
27. Lovely Lurkers: @familiarfawn @Morogreeneye 
28. GIRLBOSS: @Evi Crystal @Zumi
29. MALEWIFE: @Mike @Caz
32. WOOORLD DOMINATION: @Khrona
33. Cult Leader: @Pyvetal
34. The Next Reborn Hunger Games Winner: @cicada
36. Never Gonna Give You Up: @Ceratisa
37. Pretty Dang Sus: @Khrona
38. Future Adoptee: @chxxo
39. B-baka!: @Cad

• Like 8

@Alex for award award award
The entire atrium channel for the sus award
@Brave for the boomer and himbo awards
People doing finals for the hug awards
@Neo for the comeback of the year award
@BlueTowel for the modder award
@MatthewRatford for stinkiest Mods
Adam(HalfJewish) for the memer award
@cicada for member of the year
@Cad for chaos gremlin
@Zumi for the clown award

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, Azzie said:

*slides these in at the last second*

1. MOTY: @Bearadactyl
4. Carmen Sandiego: @Ice and @Prad I'm sorry I don't know his forum name ;;
5. Sugarpop Sunbeam: @ARandomName
6. K-Kawaii: @Dreamy
7. Auspicious Auth: @Ikaru and @Marcello
10. Memer: @crimsoncrim and @MatthewRatford
11. Dorkiest: @ARandomName @Marcello and @Felix~
12. All Eyes On Me: @Cad
15. Emojis: @yume
16: Banter buddy: @Posty and also @MatthewRatford
18. Helping Hand: @Toothpastefairy (because he's saved my butt on more than one occasion)
19. Nerd (affectionate): @Hellscythe
21. BOOMER: @Ceratisa
22. Coolest Clown: @crimsoncrim @Marcello @Hat'n'Clogs
23. Needs A Dang Hug: @Kingoflife24 @crimsoncrim @Khrona
24. Supportive Cinnamon Roll: @familiarfawn @lukatales
25. Pets In Show: @zervixen and Jade
26. Chaos Gremlin (affectionate): @Jan 
27. Lovely Lurkers: @familiarfawn @Morogreeneye 
28. GIRLBOSS: @Evi Crystal @Zumi
29. MALEWIFE: @Mike @Caz
32. WOOORLD DOMINATION: @Khrona
33. Cult Leader: @Pyvetal
34. The Next Reborn Hunger Games Winner: @cicada
36. Never Gonna Give You Up: @Ceratisa
37. Pretty Dang Sus: @Khrona
38. Future Adoptee: @chxxo
39. B-baka!: @Cad

Dang azzie, now I don't get to be the only auth with no noms.

1. Member of the Year @ ChristmasKing#3150

9. Most Esteemed Modder (branch of Most Helpful Content Creator) @BlueTowel

11. Dorkiest Dork @CrystalStar

15. Emoji Excellence @Zenith

No Previous Past Winners

19. Pointedest Poindexter @Crimson

21. Beaming Boomer @Trooperk

30. Enchanting Challenge Run @Etoo

33. Most Likely to Start a Religious Cult @Cerise

37. Most Likely to be Impostor @Khrona

40. Cna’t Spel Awrad @chxxo