Nominations for the Summer Special 2021

Hi, it’s that time of the year again. As you’ve already heard, Reborn’s Summer Special Party is round the corner! It’s a nice little event for community interaction, where people chat, listen to music, and play games with each other. During this event, we have this little popularity contest where we elect 3 categories of winners (called royalty):

Ember King
Midsummer Queen
Sunlit Sovereign

Now, keep in mind this is for fun, and is not meant to be taken seriously. If you don’t win, no issue! You’re still a valid member of the community!

Coming back to the royalty elections, they’re based on votes, where y’all are going to vote for candidates you’ve nominated. Normally, the three categories are supposed to accommodate men, women and enbys respectively, but it’s not a hard and fast rule, so nominate whoever you want for whatever category you want! You can nominate multiple people, as well!

To nominate, just reply to this post with something along the lines of “I nominate X for Y category”, and I’ll regularly be updating the list until voting day, which will be announced later. Also, do tag the people you’re nominating, both to make my life easier and to let the nominees know you appreciate them :)

NOTE: To keep things interesting, you cannot nominate last year’s winners. This means @chxxo, @Azzie, @Ruby Red, @Posty, @Marcello, @Ceratisa and @Cerise are out of the race. (don’t worry you’re still royalty in our hearts uwu)

With that said, nom away!!

Current noms as updated last:

Ember King:

@Ikaru
@Caz
@BlueTowel
@Kingoflife24

@Huggyboo

@ARandomName

@Brave

@Joker

@Hexagoen

@Hat'n'Clogs

@Jan

@Haikuna

@Azeria

@Kaito

@LykosHand

@Seal

@Hellscythe

@Adam.

@BlessedBudew

@FlygonFreak

@Lenny_Is_MidKnight

@G O O S E

@Abyssreaper99

@TurtleBear

@andracass

@Joker

@Aaron

@ Sav

@Marcello

@smeargletail

@Khrona

@Juniper

@MelonLord

@Storm

@J-Awesome_One

@wcv

Midsummer Queen:

@crimsoncrim

@crystalwolf99
@Dreamy

@the_phantom_eyes

@Starry Knight
@cicada

@yume

@lilyawaka

@Zumi

@SailorMercury

@Candy

@Caimie

@Dragoknight

@Cad

@Walpurgis

@the_phantom_eyes

@andracass

@Amethyst

@ Kyra

@Yumi

@SailorMercury

@𝒞💮𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒

@Juniper

@Sayia

@mimi

Sunlit Sovereign:

@crimsoncrim

@Robin
@Amethyst

@Hexagoen

@Swampellow

@A¹¹

@ZEL

@Seal

@andracass

@Kingoflife24

@Alex

@Cad

@Bellona et Pax

@SailorMercury

@Ikaru

@Azeria

@MelonLord

@Khrona

@Winter

@Juniper

@Rendolf

@Kixur

@Awesome Takos

@Gardevoir98

@SilverAngelus

@Haikuna

@Storm

@Hat'n'Clogs

@ARandomName

• Like 2

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, Ruby Red said:

ah pain @Posty wanted to be the first to nom Crim for Sovereign *sweats* but he tasked me as messenger cuz he went to bed lol why is everyone so quick

anw I nom @Caz as King

We're cheating because we knew exactly when the topic was going up >:D
@Robin, whose display name was definitely always Robin and definitely not an older name until like three minutes ago, for sovereign of course

EDIT: oh, and she'll never see it and like five people at most know her, but: @crystalwolf99 for queen 💜

• Like 2

@Brave i nominate the bravest of the brave, Brave, as ember king bc only someone as cool and rad as this lad could be worthy of the crown !!!

(no jk i love everyone else too but yay ok i nominate brave)

Yo yo what's good Re B?
Gonna have to nominate @Joker, @Hexagoen, @Hat'n'Clogs, @Huggyboo (Your self nom is tacky bro), and @Brave as the KINGS of Reborn. King behavior, these lads
For Queen, but of course the lovely madames @crimsoncrim
 (so what if she's been nommed already SHHH), @yume, and @lilyawaka for Queen. Yaaaaaas Qu- oh you know the rest

And finally, for Sovereign, I nominate my Eco Squad pals! @Swampellow, @A¹¹, @ZEL, @Seal Love y'all!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Aight gotta start off.

Say is there a rule for voting 1 person for all 3

First off I'm nominating @LykosHand for Ember King cuz as the heavenly buddha as my witness, if I spent every day writing birthday wishes I would most certainty devolve into some Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hide abomination and commit unspeakable atrocities.

I'll nominate the lovely prince @Candy for Midsummer Queen for her fantastic work on her Reborn fanfic, From Everland to Reborn (do check it out if you would like a good read).

And for Sunlit Sovereign I'll nominate @Cad for keeping up the Rejuv13 hype train and for being Cadᵗᵐ.

Now I must retreat back from whence I came.

• Like 2

• Global Mods

I will nominate @Adam. and @Kingoflife24 for Ember King. Adam is best streamer, beta tester, and person. Also loves Rowlet, and who can't like a person who likes Rowlet? King has been an amazing friend to interact with. In every interaction I've ever seen King in, he's been kind and supportive. Very fitting of a king, indeed.

For Midsummer Queen, I'll nominate @Cad for telling people to evolve over 9800 times. That kind of commitment to people's evolution is truly a show of love and care for the community.

I will nominate @Alex for Sunlit Sovereign. They seem a pretty caring person who works hard, and I can't ask for better qualities in the human race.

LIke many have said before, everyone I've met and interacted with in the community have been awesome. Can't be stated enough that everyone is a king, queen, and ray of sunlight in their own way ❤️. Love you all!

Edited by Trooperk
Wanted to add @KingofLife24 into the running for Ember King!

Here be my noms:

King: King @Kingoflife24(would be ironic if I didn't given the name), Blue @BlueTowel, Arnie @ARandomName, Newt @Hat'n'Clogs, Budew (I dunno the tag), Flygon @FlygonFreak, lenny @Lenny_Is_MidKnight, Goose (dunno tag), Hell scythe @Hellscythe, Abyss @Abyssreaper99

Queen: Crimothy @crimsoncrim, All the Chaos gremlins - Nicki @cicada, Cad (dunno tag), Lia @Walpurgis, Zumi @Zumi, Phan (dunno tag), Starry @Starry Knight, Cass @andracass, Ame @Amethyst, KYRA

@Hellscythe I was unable to find the correct tags for some of them. Also, please go by the names first. I am unsure if the tags I put are the correct ones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1