Super Duper Summer Royalty Nominations 2022

Ember King: @whatever Ricki's account is called

Midsummer Queen: @whatever Jewel's account is called
Sunlit Sovereign: @whatever Glow's account is called

• Global Mods

This is basically an excuse to show my appreciation of all of my friends. So hell freaking yeah!

Ember King:

@Glowing Distortion (I love you), @Adam.(For being the coolest Streamer around), @Seal (For being the hottest, most perfect painter, most sexiest sir, most moviest man I know), @Mike (For being a good mod, friend, and this gives me an excuse to come visit him when I eventually move), @smeargletail (For showing me that goshdarn CAAAARRRRRLLLLLLL video series, had me dying), @MatthewRatford (For being Matty. Ain't nothin more need be said), @HydroJudas (For being the future hero of the entire server), @lucadea ( For being the nicest man on the planet of Earth), @Joker (For being the toughest mother fucker on the planet. Bud Lite Brother!!!) @Storm (For being my oil tycoon companion), @MintMan(For having the (tied for 1st with Azzie!!) coolest Pokémon story around!) and last, but certainly not least, @Kingoflife24(For being the one who first welcomed me, and will continue to be a homie for life)

Midsummer Queen:

I will happily nominate @Caimie (For being the snapchat homie, the league of legends companion, and the coolest cat around), @FelicityWivani(Because she is the most queenly of all the people in the world... I think she would maim me if I didn't nominate), @Cad (For being able to benchpress a car and encourages me to accept my magical girl nature), @Starry Knight (For ACTUALLY introducing me to some amines I enjoyed), @zervixen (For being patient, caring, and an ever-watchful eye over the server. Seriously, you're like the best mod ever), @pkchu (for being a cutie patootie and one of my first snap friends), and @hanakibi (For being a badass, job-having, school-crushing academic MACHINE. Love ya sis)

Sunlit Sovereign:

@BidoofSama (I didn't enjoy typing your profile name in. But you are the only one powerful enough to win this award. You will be the only one that I nominate here, and it will remain as such for the rest of all eternity)... Also @lukatales (YOU ALSO DESERVE IT, you handsome devil! Get in that nomination category!!!) OMG AND @Dreamy (You are the unsung hero, the light in the darkness, the staff of staff, and THE FINAL well-deserved nomination on this list!)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Global Mods

Nominations are now closed! thank you everyone for your participation, and enjoy voting your winners at the party tomorrow!