Reborn Royalty 2020 Nominations

Brave

Hey, look, I'm on the forums. That's rare.

Y'all know what time it is! Party Time! That means it's once again time for that beloved Reborn tradition: Reborn Royalty! Side note: I've been told that I completely misinterpreted what "Reborn Royalty" meant and that we aren't deciding who among us shall rule over the peasantry as is divinely ordained by Our Lord and Savior. But, like, why even HAVE an aristocracy in the first place? This government is ridiculous. Anyway, for those of you unaware, let me quote the Lady herself:

On 6/23/2019 at 3:42 AM, Amethyst said:

Reborn Royalty

• The classic popularity contest returns! Vote in your favorite users for the categories of 2019 Ember King, Midsummer Queen, and Sunlit Sovereign! 
    • As before, we'll be accepting nominations before the party, and then voting will happen on the day of! Results will be announced then and there and we'll take a moment to appreciate our three winners! 
    • Please note that unlike previous years, nominations are not open as of the start of this topic. We'll make a new topic calling for nominations on June 22nd! From then you have one week to get your nominations in before voting on the day of the party.
    • The categories of Ember King, Midsummer Queen, and Sunlit Sovereign are intended to be for men, women, and nonbinary individuals respectively, but this has never been an enforced guideline and you are welcome to vote whoever you like for any category

A few changes from that quote, though:

1. NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN AT THE START OF THIS TOPIC! So go ahead at it. The floodgates are open; nominate as many people as you want until the day of the party.
  2. To keep things funky fresh and fun, y'all ain't allowed to nominate Jan, Zumi, or ZEL for any category since they won last year. Pick someone new, you filthy meme children.

Okay so just two changes, I guess. I'll keep a running list of nominees ITT. Have fun, y'all ❤️

NOTE: Please tag your nominations so that I can insert their links into this list easier okay thanks bye ❤️

Ember King
Abyss
Alistair
Bibs
Brave
Candy

Caz
Chxxo
Godot
Hellscythe

Huggy

Hycrox

Kyle

Marcello
Pyrros

Midsummer Queen

Amethyst
Azzie
Broken Elegance

Cass
Chevalerazze
Cicada
Crimson

Ice Cream Sand Witch
Kanaya
Lost Lore
Mu7e

Starry Night

Vanitas

Vinnie

Walpurgis

Sunlit Sovereign

Adrian (A11)
Alex
Candy
Caz

Ceratisa
Cerise

Inuki
Khrona

Toothpaste Fairy
Waynolt

Super Sunrise Emperor (All 3)
Ikaru
Kyra
Ruby
Smooth

• Like 5
  • Hmm 2

• Global Mods

can't believe someone voted Ruby up for everything already my plan is ruined, also already voted Caz for King AAA

Welp anyways I'ma nominate @Hellscythe for Ember King and @Caz for Sunlit