V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

54 minutes ago, TIP said:

This game has really come a long way.

I remember playing in one of the first few versions, and not liking it too much and not even finishing it. Years later i played it again and it was such and improvement in everything. Right now is fucking great, can't wait to play the new version! Y'all Jan and the devs doing gods work

I hear you, first time I heard about this game was years ago in a youtube video about Pokemon fanmade games and when I saw it looked pretty low quality, typical RPG Maker amateur stuff, so I didn't even bother trying but then in 2020 I saw another youtuber praise the combat fields of Rejuvenation and it caught my attention.

I'm usually -very- against the idea of trying any fanmade anything, I tried a few pokemon games people recommended me and I defeated one or two gyms before quitting it and never playing them again but Reborn and Rejuvenation struck different to the point I check this website every day at least 10x a day to see if there's anything new.

• Like 1

ok when i heard about this game i thought it was a prototype kind of game for reborn(i mean a low quality version) but it blew my expectation by a good margin with the story .this game has good story compared to main line games  

Edited by ramnarayans
for correction in words

23 minutes ago, ZeptoCZ said:

My hype has been at maximum level for the last 2 months. I just can't wait for the masterpiece that is V13 😍

Also, I think I'm going crazy ._.

UwU.png

Wow. Relax. We know V13 developpment is almost finished. It's hard to be patient, of course.

5 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

Wow. Relax. We know V13 developpment is almost finished. It's hard to be patient, of course.

It was a joke...

Maybe a bad one, but a joke :D

The devs should give themselfs all the time they need and I'm glad for their fantastic work on Pkmn Rejuvenation.

Edited by ZeptoCZ
Correction

47 minutes ago, ZeptoCZ said:

My hype has been at maximum level for the last 2 months. I just can't wait for the masterpiece that is V13 😍

Also, I think I'm going crazy ._.

I know you probably said this in a more joking manner but trust me, I'm getting just as impatient as the next person on these forums.  Especially after the announcement that they were cutting this version in half.

I don't think they can give much more reassurance other than they are in fact working on it, and they are just as eager to get v13 out there as we are to play it!

On 5/28/2021 at 6:21 AM, Zumi said:

And trust me guys, we're aware of how excited you all are for the release of V13. Hell, we all on the dev team are super stoked for people to finally play the game again after two years! But we really do need to get through the last few layers of testing to make sure the game doesn't break at every turn or at crucial moments, so bear with us a little longer please! 🙏

1 minute ago, Calentz said:

I know you probably said this in a more joking manner but trust me, I'm getting just as impatient as the next person on these forums.  Especially after the announcement that they were cutting this version in half.

I don't think they can give much more reassurance other than they are in fact working on it, and they are just as eager to get v13 out there as we are to play it!

11 minutes ago, ZeptoCZ said:

It was a joke...

Maybe a bad one, but a joke :D

The devs should give themselfs all the time they need and I'm glad for their fantastic work on Pkmn Rejuvenation.

10 minutes ago, ZeptoCZ said:

Jesus Christ what have I done :D

I think I'll just stay silent next time :D

Yes I acknowledged that I figured it was a joke lol, didn't mean to single you out specifically 🙇‍♂️

Edit:  It was more to acknowledge that there are people getting impatient over the unfortunate long wait, and that the rest of us can empathize.  Just got to trust that the devs are working as best they can.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kimik said:

Perfect Example Of Anticlimax - Mob Psycho 100 | Shadow And Movies

OMG I can't believe this was updated / revealed or how you might call just less than a day after completely finished everything on my new save. SO excited !!

Oh wow! Exciting times ahead :D I can't remember how this worked last time a new version came out; is there a rough amount of time testing goes through or is it hard to tell because unsure how things will work/break?

Now I'll probably spend the rest of the time before the new version is available debating with myself which starter to go with this time. The more times I've replayed Rejuvenation and Reborn the easier I've found it so I don't feel as pressured to use a 'good' starter anymore. I'll still stay the heck away from the hardest mode though ;) Eep, I'm so excited; this game might be the only bright spot in my life at the moment and it's been wonderful to have something to look forward to! I am always so blown away by the talent displayed in fangames like this 

Yooooo, we're almost there boys and girls! I'm really stoked to start playing again, looking at all the changes to the beginning areas.  Plus more badges never hurt anyone.  I wonder what new team I'll have this second playthrough, or will I just catch the same six as before.  

there is going to be a little more wait but wanted to ask :how will we get cap things for making 31ivs .i asked because i dont want to breed perfect iv pokemon but on the bright side i got a shiny perfect iv yanma

So I'm waiting for the new version to start my first playthrough, what difficulty do you guys recommend? I've played through Reborn twice and found it pretty hard the first time, and reasonably difficult the second time. I'm less concerned with total difficulty and more concerned with potential immersion-breaking for Intense. The FAQ says it has legendaries for gym leaders, so is intense more of a second playthrough challenge difficulty?

10 minutes ago, SteelMemes said:

I've played through Reborn twice and found it pretty hard the first time, and reasonably difficult the second time. I'm less concerned with total difficulty and more concerned with potential immersion-breaking for Intense.

I'd play on normal, at least for the first time around. it's around the same difficulty as reborn is 

intense is as the name suggests. I haven't played on that difficulty myself, but it's definitely more fit for a second or third runthrough