V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

Ngl, when you said Bryce Hall it made me think of Blake Hall, shadows of Almia.  YT clout doesn't really matter here I don't believe, since its a pokemon fangame forum.  But ye, welcome to the internet Mr Not-Blake Hall, where everyone has a voice, and almost no one can be silenced.  Let's all just get along, since we're all here for the same reason.  Our love of the game.  

2 hours ago, Xavier575 said:

Ngl, when you said Bryce Hall it made me think of Blake Hall, shadows of Almia.  YT clout doesn't really matter here I don't believe, since its a pokemon fangame forum.  But ye, welcome to the internet Mr Not-Blake Hall, where everyone has a voice, and almost no one can be silenced.  Let's all just get along, since we're all here for the same reason.  Our love of the game. 

actually agrees but on to the topic of rejuvenation v13 will we only be able to get one gym badge or will we get the actual never winter gym badge  (normal guy's from where aelita got audino) sice ren said he has never got the normal  badge 

47 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

actually agrees but on to the topic of rejuvenation v13 will we only be able to get one gym badge or will we get the actual never winter gym badge  (normal guy's from where aelita got audino) sice ren said he has never got the normal  badge 

That's probably one of the questions the devs will never give you an answer for..
I assume they won't answer anything related to the story in order to avoid spoilers so, if you gonna ask something (and expect an answer), it gotta be something technical like "Gen8 introduced "X", how is it going to be implemented?"

so since gen 8 intrduced TMs-but-its-gen1-4-ones(TM) and the total number went to 200, is rejuv gonna increase its TM numbers to make space for new TMs or will it stay the same and the new moves will be tutor only?

6 hours ago, MhicKy said:

That's probably one of the questions the devs will never give you an answer for..
I assume they won't answer anything related to the story in order to avoid spoilers so, if you gonna ask something (and expect an answer), it gotta be something technical like "Gen8 introduced "X", how is it going to be implemented?"

Do you have a problem. I am the real BRYCE HALL. Besides being a ticktock star and a youtuber i am also a boxer.I have been in a 40 street fightss. And i am not scared to put up a fight with you. Sooooo you should NOT talk about me like this. I hate to be like this BUT YOUR MAKING ME DAMN ANGRY. I forgot if i asked that question before. OK😡

• Haha 6
  • Hmm 6

To be honest I would also love if the dev team took the relationship points and alternate answers into something of branching paths (like Flora's). It's a cool device and I think they are already playing with it

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rejuvenation said:

Waah Waah, I am big InFlUeNcEr, respect me or else!

OK OK, sure kid, now go sit down in the corner there..

7 minutes ago, kithas said:

To be honest I would also love if the dev team took the relationship points and alternate answers into something of branching paths (like Flora's). It's a cool device and I think they are already playing with it

I mean, as long as it isn't something overcomplicated it is possible, we already have these kind of things no only with the decisions related to Flora but also Giratina and even specific fights like the one related to "a certain robot" (Don't wanna give spoiler) which alter parts of the story slightly without altering the goal itself

35 minutes ago, Rejuvenation said:

Do you have a problem. I am the real BRYCE HALL. Besides being a ticktock star and a youtuber i am also a boxer.I have been in a 40 street fightss. And i am not scared to put up a fight with you. Sooooo you should NOT talk about me like this. I hate to be like this BUT YOUR MAKING ME DAMN ANGRY. I forgot if i asked that question before. OK😡

Detective Pikachu Reaction Memes - StayHipp

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1