V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

11 hours ago, Calentz said:

Hide contents

MCxAmber or Valerie shipper, fight me 😆

Yeah MC and Amber would be pretty cool, if it weren't for the fact that she is kind of your step sister as Tesla "adopted" the MC. I personally thin that there is a better connection between Aelita and the MC as the have been together for most of the game.

4 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Gonna be honest, I am kinda glad the devs are not going with the "romantic options" thing, I really hate when games do that.. I mean, if I am just controlling a character with their own motives, characteristics and personality and this character happens to like one of the other characters in said game then that's fine but when I have to play a character like the MC from Rejuvenation where you basically have to insert yourself into them because they have no personality then I really dislike that.. A game that I got into recently is Fallout 4 and I never choose to romance anyone for that reason.. In the end I don't play Rejuvenation in order to go kissy-kissy on Melia anyway so..

Ships are fine tho', if you want to ship X with Y, as long as you don't try to shove anyone's throat and perceive it as canon then I don't mind..

I like having the option, but I can understand.  Especially since the MC in Rejuv is basically a mute.

The focus is the challenge and the story, the later of which is what drew me in the first place as it takes it further than any of the official releases ever did.  Not to mention expanding on the characters themselves.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, blackmewtwo200 said:

If  Kubfu would be added to the how would its evolutions work

may be in two different places with good essence of darkness and water like void place and aquamarine cave or may be dev will add a seperate place for future version 

I just have enough of it. I have tried to Fix POKEMON REJUVENATION from LAGGING but the there is no way. I have tried to fix this for hoursssss but it wont work not only this but my other games are slow and laggy. Please help meeeee

I cant take it any longerrrr

HEEELLLLPPPPPP

1 hour ago, Rejuvenation said:

I just have enough of it. I have tried to Fix POKEMON REJUVENATION from LAGGING but the there is no way. I have tried to fix this for hoursssss but it wont work not only this but my other games are slow and laggy. Please help meeeee

HEEELLLLPPPPPP

That just means that your computer is slow. Changing the hard drive for an SSD might help.

10 hours ago, Rejuvenation said:

HEEELLLLPPPPPP

Yeah, the problem is in your PC, I am sorry to say..
I mean, if you're talking about lag in battles with the animations that's due to the engine (and it will be updated in v13 so that will be fixed like it was in Reborn) but if the game itself is laggy then it's your PC

I personally think that being upset/sad about the dev team not wanting to put relationships in the game is over the top attitude. It almost sounds like you cannot enjoy a game without it having some kind of romantic relationship between your MC and your character of choice. Let's not forget that we are here to kick team Xen's ass, do some tough pokemon battles, use pokemon we never expected to use before, etc. Not for a dating sim (which is done real good by persona 5 imo).

Also @Rejuvenation chill out dude. You can type a comment without spamming the caps lock button, or typing the same letter more than 2 times in a row. Regarding your ''lag'' problem, no one can help you with it, as the following are unknown:

- your pc specs/age of hardware
- your pc's state in terms of viruses 
- what types of games are you trying to play

I'd suggest either buying a better pc, or at least taking it at your local pc support store, or worst case, ask some friend who is knowledgable with computers. There are hundreds of possible problems that can cause a framerate drop, from little things that can be fixed at home, to things that cannot be repaired and require new hardware purchases. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Zindril said:

I personally think that being upset/sad about the dev team not wanting to put relationships in the game is over the top attitude. It almost sounds like you cannot enjoy a game without it having some kind of romantic relationship between your MC and your character of choice. Let's not forget that we are here to kick team Xen's ass, do some tough pokemon battles, use pokemon we never expected to use before, etc. Not for a dating sim (which is done real good by persona 5 imo).

I hardly think wishing there was a feature in a game is 'over the top' attitude.  It's, as Zumi stated before, when players start pressuring and/or giving the devs shit about x or y feature that would fall under 'over the top' imo.

Can't speak on others not being able to enjoy the game without a single feature, but I've already said that I personally was pulled into the game by the story and will continue to be even without x or y feature that I would otherwise wish/hope/would like etc. in the game.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Calentz said:

I hardly think wishing there was a feature in a game is 'over the top' attitude.  It's, as Zumi stated before, when players start pressuring and/or giving the devs shit about x or y feature that would fall under 'over the top' imo.

Can't speak on others not being able to enjoy the game without a single feature, but I've already said that I personally was pulled into the game by the story and will continue to be even without x or y feature that I would otherwise wish/hope/would like etc. in the game.

Same..
I didn't play my first Pokemon game (Ruby) to go on dates with May and I feel most people who play Pokemon don't really care about the dating thing, afteral we do have Dating Sims out there if that's your fancy. 
Just asking the feature isn't bad but DEMANDING is where the problem lies.. I am sure there are fanmade Pokemon games out there were dating is possible.

By all means, if your head canon is that MC is having a threesome with Melia and Venam or some mommy thing with Karen or completely ignoring the sexuality of a character for your own ship (Like male MC x Venam), go for it, I don't care, just don't impose and try to "explain" why your head canon is the actual canon.. This isn't a love comedy manga where the MC has a harem of girls after him so the people reading can create their own ships (hence why in the end of said mangas he never really settles with anyone, to keep the ships sailing).

And for the people who CAN'T possibly enjoy Rejuvenation without dating anyone, I really gotta ask, why do you even play Pokemon games anyway? Not a single main series Pokemon game allows you to date someone.. And I am pretty sure the main point of Pokemon is collecting funny looking creatures and winning battles with them, not dating.

Also, can someone be down bad for a game? Cuz right now I am down bad for v13.. Still at 0% testing

• Upvote 1

"Oh yeah still on this topic of relationships in the game huh? while waiting for v13! A fan nisekoi or other harem manga?! Check out my fanfiction on Wattpad pokemon rejuvenation, ease your curiosity without being toxic to the devs 👍🏽 and find out how the story would be as a harem! Link in the fanwork discussion tread" (read in a salesman voice)

5 hours ago, MhicKy said:

I mean, if you're talking about lag in battles with the animations that's due to the engine (and it will be updated in v13 so that will be fixed like it was in Reborn) but if the game itself is laggy then it's your PC

Yo

The problem is not in my pc. I just bought a new Mac . The problem is in the game. SOOOO No 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

I am so sorry for jumping on the bandwagon, but I cannot wait for this release.

Never in my life would I have ever thought to be apart of development, but here I am.

No matter how long the waits will be, I will wait them out >:(

Thank you guys for this awesome game, I don't know what else to says its 2 AM-

55 minutes ago, Rejuvenation said:

Yo

The problem is not in my pc. I just bought a new ->Mac<- . The problem is in the game. SOOOO No 

Ah, yes! Here's your problem, you're trying to game on MAC!
Jokes aside, I do think that's the issue, the new engine is suppose to be supportive of Linux and Mac while the current one isn't so.. Maybe that's why the lag is there.. The problem isn't in the game since many people here play it and don't complain about lag at all, myself included and when I started playing Rejuvenation I was playing on a very old laptop that could BARELLY play Terraria and it was fine..

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Calentz said:

Oh yeah for sure. I am sorry if my comment felt like it was directed at you. There is a line between reasonable requests and unreasonable ones. I've seen both, and I was mainly talking about the latter. I may not be a big poster in general, but I've seen my fair share of stuff throughout the 5 years of playing the game and lurking around.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zindril said:

Oh yeah for sure. I am sorry if my comment felt like it was directed at you. There is a line between reasonable requests and unreasonable ones. I've seen both, and I was mainly talking about the latter. I may not be a big poster in general, but I've seen my fair share of stuff throughout the 5 years of playing the game and lurking around.  

Np, and I didn't feel like you were targeting me specifically.  I was using myself more as an example that despite people getting bummed if a feature they were hoping for isn't in the game, it shouldn't prevent them from enjoying the game for what it is.  Otherwise I'm not sure why they'd be playing a pokemon game lol.

And sorry if I misinterpreted your message, my confusion came from reading:

16 hours ago, Zindril said:

I personally think that being upset/sad about the dev team not wanting to put relationships in the game is over the top attitude.

When you wrote upset/sad it was hard to tell which you were leaning more towards, as I think (and I now know you feel similar) there is a difference between walking into an ice cream shop and being sad that they don't have the flavor you wanted, and obnoxiously banging your fist on the counter demanding to know why they don't have it 🤣
So my bad on that.

Edit: spelling

Edited by Calentz
spelling
  • Like 1

I had a wired dream about playing rejuvenation a few days ago. In this dream after battling against every significant character I would get the slap option.  I then slap my way to become the champion and beat up all the villains. Then I had some weird lore that my brain made up saying the interceptor was  just a person who knew how to slap sense into people and had immortality. I got to the end of game and it was suppose to be emotional or something. The slap option pop up again and I'd click it. The option then appeared to break my computer and I woke up with a tiny drop of fear. Luckily it was only a dream as my computer is not broken and working in peak condition. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Rex Slayer said:

I had a wired dream about playing rejuvenation a few days ago. In this dream after battling against every significant character I would get the slap option.  I then slap my way to become the champion and beat up all the villains. Then I had some weird lore that my brain made up saying the interceptor was  just a person who knew how to slap sense into people and had immortality. I got to the end of game and it was suppose to be emotional or something. The slap option pop up again and I'd click it. The option then appeared to break my computer and I woke up with a tiny drop of fear. Luckily it was only a dream as my computer is not broken and working in peak condition. 

that is some Puppet Master shit

23 hours ago, MhicKy said:

will v13 have a game-z?

1 hour ago, Type_Null said:

will v13 have a game-z?

Quoting from the last Dev Blog

"Will there be Game-z support? 

-Yes! Thanks to @andracass (Who is a new member on the team, btw!), Rejuvenation will have official MK support. Which means

less lag and better performance! We will still be supporting the regular game.exe, though. Just in case your PC won't be able to

handle the power that is MK. Unfortunate for you, though."

• Veterans

i don't know why i'm getting pinged

but yes there will be mkxp now

i'm also killing rmxp since the hardware requirements are now effectively identical.

there will be one exe. it will be named game.exe. it is mkxp. if you somehow have a computer that can't run the game, then... well i just don't believe you. you probably can't even view this webpage. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Veterans
1 hour ago, andracass said:

i don't know why i'm getting pinged

but yes there will be mkxp now

i'm also killing rmxp since the hardware requirements are now effectively identical.

there will be one exe. it will be named game.exe. it is mkxp. if you somehow have a computer that can't run the game, then... well i just don't believe you. you probably can't even view this webpage. 

why are you reacting with sad

it means that everyone should be able to run the new engine

this is a good thing