V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

30 minutes ago, Rejuvenation said:

Hey

Sooo 100% complete huh. I am totally hyped.  I can't wait for it.😇😇😇😇😀😀😀. I am soo hyped. Oh and are there any legendary pokemon catch able. If there are please tell me.

Thankss

I don't think any more legendaries will be available. Well, except Type:Null and Phione who were available at previous versions, I think. Also, 10% form Zygarde is obtainable, too.

Just now, RoyChaos said:

Sorry, but I was getting into that. But both 50% and Compete form aren't still available, yet.

Ye, sorry, I can't read anymore :D

I didn't saw you mentioned Zygarde

Just now, ZeptoCZ said:

Ye, sorry, I can't read anymore :D

I didn't saw you mentioned Zygarde

I was trying to correct my explainations. Except for legendaries, what starter pokemon do you choose for V13?

7 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

I was trying to correct my explainations. Except for legendaries, what starter pokemon do you choose for V13?

100% Scorbunny. I just love him so much :D

What about you?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ZeptoCZ said:

100% Scorbunny. I just love him so much :D

What about you?

Same as you. I prefer Fire type Pokemons. I can't wait to try many Cinderace's powerful moves while its ability being Libero.

• Like 1

I'm going to make a new save file just so I can make a full gen 8 team, so I'm gonna play 2 saves at the same time.

Also unrelated question: anyone knows how they're gonna work out the fossil  fusion from SwSh ?

6 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I'm restarting my bug type mono run playthrough as soon as it comes out! I'm soooo excited for this game! It's gonna be... awesome!

Good luck, I tried doing this exact mono run, but I just couldn't get past the fire gym and I never did :D

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ZeptoCZ said:

Good luck, I tried doing this exact mono run, but I just couldn't get past the fire gym and I never did :D

I think I weirdly enough had a harder time with the bug gym leader than the fire type gym leader. It's ironic. xD

Scorbunny is, right now, the strongest starter, period..
His Hidden Ability, Libero, is basically Greninja's Protean meaning he can ALWAYS do STAB with ANY move since he changes his type before attacking, his stats are also pretty powerful AND his signature move, Pyro Ball, is basically a physical Fire Blast with WAY better accuracy (Fire Blast has 75 while Pyro Ball has 90).

So yeah, going with Scorbunny too, dunno why GameFreak decided to make him so OP tho'.. I believe the only other starter stronger than him is Blaziken and only because he can mega evolve, regular Blaziken don't have shit against him, specially considering Cinderace can learn Zen Headbutt while also being able to STAB with it.

3 hours ago, Yundastan said:

Anyone know how long past internal testing took? Just for reference

No one knows.. Not even the developers probably.. I chuck this to a case of "It will be done when it's done" so I don't think we have an ETA on that..

5 hours ago, Yundastan said:

Anyone know how long past internal testing took? Just for reference

V12 took about a few weeks apparently because it was short Jan mentioned, but since v13 is said to to be a LOT longer since there's more added content both old and new, it might be longer.

dunno why is everyone picking bunny, but i for one am gonna do a grass mono with grookey as my starter cuz grassy surge grassy glide shenanigans hehe 

(yes i know surge, based abilities gonna get nerfed but they gonna get stacked so 🙃)

Version 13 is going to be awsome. And scorbunny is tooo awsome. The best and strongest starter of all. With the power of Piro Ball i will be unstoppable.