V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

What's up guys? I just finished the game until the end of this update and I just have to say that is absolutely fantastic!

I mean, everything, the events, the characters, everything is sooo well made, oh god I actually don't want to wait for the next update and play it now again haha. 

Anyways, it made me happy, I'll miss my friends(game) so, until next time and Congratulations to the devs for this marvelous game, it's so beautiful, and the friendship scenes are perfect, everyone is so real, with real troubles and everything. Make me love them more for sure, I'll miss my besties Melia, Venam, Aelita and Ren. And my Starter Blaze(Blaziken).

Without anything more to say, I love this game and best wishes for it to be completed.

Ps. I need to play more give me moooore xD haha, best regards guys of the dev team!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Nooooooo said:

Will the location evo methods be updated to become evo stones instead? Asking out of curiosity.

In the entire gen 8 pokemon pool there's only 1 ( excluding kubfu / Urshifu ) new pokémon that evolves in a specific location, that being Runerigus. So aside from figuring out a location for that one it seems kind of unecessary to change their methods / locations.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nooooooo said:

Will the location evo methods be updated to become evo stones instead? Asking out of curiosity.

4 minutes ago, Shiruu34 said:

In the entire gen 8 pokemon pool there's only 1 ( excluding kubfu / Urshifu ) new pokémon that evolves in a specific location, that being Runerigus. So aside from figuring out a location for that one it seems kind of unecessary to change their methods / locations.

Even if that's the case, good thing it hasn't changed about any evolutions. Well, it looks like Gen 8 Pokemons are really special to me.

4 hours ago, Shiruu34 said:

And there are a lot of possible locations for it, like the voidal chasm, Zone Zero, the Pyramid... any Garufan place actually lol

1 hour ago, Mr.Badass said:

97% for two weeks. Man, the suspense is killing me.

You must be new here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrystalStar said:

e19 has never dropped 

wat

2 hours ago, Mr.Badass said:

I was here like 3 years ago, when episode 19 drop for pokemon reborn. 

We're about to discuss for V13 of Pokemon Rejuvenation, not Pokemon Reborn. 😞

6 hours ago, ramnarayans said:

i dont know how much time it will take. i am so much ready to continue my old save

and start a new save file

I will also start a new save file, now that Gen 8 starters will appear and I have to make a good team. V13 will be more different. Every trainers (or almost of them) will have Gen 8 Pokemons and will replace any Pokemons. And the design of any locations will be updated. (Even the cutscenes, of course).

41 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

We're about to discuss for V13 of Pokemon Rejuvenation, not Pokemon Reborn. 😞

I will also start a new save file, now that Gen 8 starters will appear and I have to make a good team. V13 will be more different. Every trainers (or almost of them) will have Gen 8 Pokemons and will replace any Pokemons. And the design of any locations will be updated. (Even the cutscenes, of course).

Not to mention some areas have been revamped and the battle animations won't be laggy anymore so yeah, new game is the way to go!

• Like 1

Hey

I have a problem. So, when I download Pokemon rejuvenation. It is successfully installed .But when I extract it and play the game it is slow and laggy. Please help me.

Thanks

Just now, Rejuvenation said:

Hey

I have a problem. So, when I download Pokemon rejuvenation. It is successfully installed .But when I extract it and play the game it is slow and laggy. Please help me.

Thanks

It’s always like that but as @MhicKy said, in V13, the battle animations won’t be laggy.

Thanks bro very Much

But can you tell me the exact date when rejuvenation v 13 is coming out,

And as you said in V13 Battle animations wont be laggy but when my player walks it is slow

19 minutes ago, Rejuvenation said:

And as you said in V13 Battle animations wont be laggy but when my player walks it is slow

There is no exact date as of right now, but I would say we are pretty close (maybe like 3 more weeks of wait or more)