V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

Did anyone play as Aevia and save the rift hippo? I've heard before that there's a different cutscene than other MCs. 

47 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

Did anyone play as Aevia and save the rift hippo? I've heard before that there's a different cutscene than other MCs. 

You just need a Weird Diary. I forget where you can get it, but remember its somewhere in past.

7 hours ago, sayar said:

on the topic of v13 what are you guys most excited for v13?

I am very excited to see the newly rewamped areas.

4 hours ago, Darkwave said:

You just need a Weird Diary. I forget where you can get it, but remember its somewhere in past.

Yup I did that, but played as the male character with green and black clothing, not as Aevia. 

Just now, BRS swag said:

Yup I did that, but played as the male character with green and black clothing, not as Aevia. 

Don't know about that. sorry

4 hours ago, Ibrex2000 said:

I want it to drop as soon as possible, on my first replay with 2 badges, but since it's 97% I'd rather wait for the new version than continue

I'm not one of the devs, but, I've been waiting for new releases from the time V8 was released, so, I guess if the progress becomes 100% by 1st week of June, it would be best to wait till end of July/beginning of August for the beta testing. I would wait for a polished beautiful game like rejuvenation as I'm sure y'all would too. 

• Like 1

Are we getting a new release? Cool.

Btw the Bulk up + Speed boost strategy in my Blaziken is still working until now and most fights are not a challenge anymore lol xD 

Plus my bulky Umbreon doesn't help in losing haha, I think I'll change strategies.....

Or not, I'm sure a legendary will come a sweep my team like always anyways (I'm talking to you Mewtwo Mr. " First Heart attack of the game") 

5 hours ago, BRS swag said:

I'm not one of the devs, but, I've been waiting for new releases from the time V8 was released, so, I guess if the progress becomes 100% by 1st week of June, it would be best to wait till end of July/beginning of August for the beta testing. I would wait for a polished beautiful game like rejuvenation as I'm sure y'all would too. 

Very true 🤔 well,no harm in waiting a little longer ✨

18 hours ago, BRS swag said:

It’s Aevis, of course. And I choose him as always for V13.

On 5/4/2021 at 6:42 AM, sayar said:

you dont even know how god damn HYPED i am 

on the topic of v13 what are you guys most excited for v13?
for me its information on Nim/Lorna from Alexandra

I'm mostly interested in the Puppet master's role in v13, since it's named the puppet master's house of fantastic fun

• Upvote 1