V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

1 hour ago, ramnarayans said:

small question:- which part in rejuvenation's story do u like . i like the pyramid arc 

I love the Blacksteeple castle arc despite that whole arc was mostly dialogues. Second fav is definetely the pyramid arc just cause of the puzzles and fights we had in top of the pyrmaid.

2 hours ago, ramnarayans said:

small question:- which part in rejuvenation's story do u like . i like the pyramid arc 

I like GDC arc

3 hours ago, ramnarayans said:

pyramid top deffo my fav

the narcy sidequest

goomink sidequest

return to the past part 3 aka before adam

Hi everyone, just a reminder that this thread is for discussion of what could be coming up in v13/discussion of anything Jan shows off from v13. Discussion of favourite parts of game is also allowed. What this thread is not for is discussing Reborn or asking for help with the game. We have sections for that which I shall post links to below:

Section of the Forums for Reborn talk: https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/forum/42-reborn-city/

Part of the Rejuv club for any game issues: https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/forum/189-troubleshooting/

Part of Rejuv club to ask for help regarding sidequests, beating leaders, etc. Plus place to discuss other discussion topics if needs be: https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/forum/188-discussions/

Guides and mods for Rejuv (some are also available on the Mod Market subforum): https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/forum/208-guides-resources/

Any future off-topic discussion will be hit with warns, no ifs no buts. 

• Thanks 1

@Abyssreaper99, calm your banhammer, no one was discussing anything related to Reborn, the guy was just saying that he joined since the launch of reborn v18 but nothing related to the game itself, now if you excuse me..

[Goes to GDC to buy anti-banhammer equipment]

Wait V13 will for real make it so that the game doesn't have that built in lag for character movement and moves? Wow! If so, this is actually insane! I will most likely do a completely new playthrough, my one and only playthrough started many years ago when V7 or something was the current one, and admittedly, I've forgotten a lot of the story, so it will be a blast to go through the entire game when it's lag free and has gen 7-8 pokemon and remember the entire story and characters!

4 hours ago, Ibrex2000 said:

Conflicting Ren union part the time travel saga

A man of culture I see. That's my favorite saga too

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MhicKy said:

@Abyssreaper99, calm your banhammer, no one was discussing anything related to Reborn, the guy was just saying that he joined since the launch of reborn v18 but nothing related to the game itself, now if you excuse me..

[Goes to GDC to buy anti-banhammer equipment]

@MhicKy calm your anti-mod tendency, off-topic warns are 0 point warns. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Calentz said:

Clerk: "Sorry, those are only available on the tenth floor of the Department of Dreams which isn't accessible yet" 😈

I-I wasn't the one who posted, my Prankster Sableye wrote this comment while I was away! It's true!!
(Dammit, where is that damn stamp?! Maybe.. Maybe if I use suction cups to climb the building to the tenth floor..)

But hey, now that you said that.. Figures we might be able to access the whole building on v13? That would be cool..

Just now, MhicKy said:

I-I wasn't the one who posted, my Prankster Sableye wrote this comment while I was away! It's true!!
(Dammit, where is that damn stamp?! Maybe.. Maybe if I use suction cups to climb the building to the tenth floor..)

But hey, now that you said that.. Figures we might be able to access the whole building on v13? That would be cool..

Too soon for the whole building in V13.

7 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

Too soon for the whole building in V13.

Well it was said that v13 has the size of 3 versions so, technically, v13 is also v14 and v15 (If that logic makes sense) so I don't see why..
Come on, I am dying of curiosity here! The floors of this building and that DAMN GATE FENCE NEAR GAEREN'S LAB ARE HAUNTING ME FOR MORE THAN AN YEAR!!!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Double posting since unrelated to previous comment (don't kill me plz). My favourite sidequests was Goomink and the Karen Storyline. Can't wait to see more on the Ana sidequests though

What I like about Goomink's quest is that it is like one of these episodes when they remember every plot detail that has happened in a series, only better because there is another actual story happening.

57 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Well it was said that v13 has the size of 3 versions so, technically, v13 is also v14 and v15 (If that logic makes sense) so I don't see why..
Come on, I am dying of curiosity here! The floors of this building and that DAMN GATE FENCE NEAR GAEREN'S LAB ARE HAUNTING ME FOR MORE THAN AN YEAR!!!

CALM yoself brotha. Soon TM.

9 hours ago, Chrixai said:

CALM yoself brotha. Soon TM.

Soon.. Yes.. Soon!
Sooner than you think! Soooooon..
original.jpg

• Haha 1

This game has really come a long way.

I remember playing in one of the first few versions, and not liking it too much and not even finishing it. Years later i played it again and it was such and improvement in everything. Right now is fucking great, can't wait to play the new version! Y'all Jan and the devs doing gods work