V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

• Veterans
6 hours ago, meow said:

But if we don't start a new file everything will still make sense right?

Yep! You can still play V13's content and understand everything without having to start over.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leenu said:

Where is Artica region mentioned?

It's one of the islands that make up Aevium. Floria, Terajuma, Terrial, the Badlands, Artrica. I also have the feeling there might be at least one more we haven't seen yet, but I could be wrong.

4 hours ago, Draconis said:

It's one of the islands that make up Aevium. Floria, Terajuma, Terrial, the Badlands, Artrica. I also have the feeling there might be at least one more we haven't seen yet, but I could be wrong.

OMG Aevium is so big! I’m so hyped

3 hours ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

I'm guessing either Atrica or Terrial will be the major postgame area.

i dont think terrial will be explored further tbh

we have explored all of it exept oblitus gym, axis high and gdc sewers

1 hour ago, sayar said:

i dont think terrial will be explored further tbh

we have explored all of it exept oblitus gym, axis high and gdc sewers

Also we didn’t explore Reldin Island, it’s where the once Rejuvenation INC. in the past and now Team Xen Base is. But I think it will be one of the final areas

49 minutes ago, Zumi said:

hello while u all wait for v13 please take this really cool BW2 soundfont remix one of my friends did of the rift battle music as a surprise for jan and go tell them how good of a job they did ok???????????? ok thank u

This is sick af 🎶

8 hours ago, Zumi said:

hello while u all wait for v13 please take this really cool BW2 soundfont remix one of my friends did of the rift battle music as a surprise for jan and go tell them how good of a job they did ok???????????? ok thank u

This beat is sick. Fantastic. Gen 5 soundfonts beautify it in a way I didn't predict. Perfect. 

10 hours ago, Zumi said:

It does sound pretty cool! 

13 hours ago, Zumi said:

A Blessing From The Lord! | Know Your Meme

18 hours ago, Zumi said:

I love it
But now i want to create own fan game😥

3 hours ago, Gino_8 said:

I dunno if I can ask this, but are you guys in the testing phase right now?

They've started *some* testing as mentioned in this thread:

They'll probably still need to do internal testing even when that 97% bar reaches 100% though.  How long that will take is anyone's guess.

38 minutes ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

Flareon doesn't have a crest yet? I can totally see him getting one especially since it's Huey's ace.

Also Flareon FREAKING S***KS!!
Sorry, had to be said.. Love Flareon but he is just a bad fyre type considering the options..