V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

5 hours ago, EvGym said:

If there isn't any eevelution crests in v13. I'll be sad :(
Looking forward to the update though.

Did you forget that the crests aren’t guaranteed to be in V13? Well, you have to wait for the future versions. But I don’t know if rests of Eeveelutions crests will be available.

10 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Also Flareon FREAKING S***KS!!
Sorry, had to be said.. Love Flareon but he is just a bad fyre type considering the options..

That's the best reason for Flareon to have a badass cool crest lol

I think part of what makes Flareon bad is more that he's squishy AND slow which is not a good combination. He's supposed to be a "mage killer" evident by his high special defense and high attack(since a lot of special attackers lack in defense) but his movepool can't take advantage of that too well without hurting himself in the process and he's too slow, plus his poor HP kinda offsets his good special defense.  A lot of eeveelutions have poor movepools to be fair though.

Like once upon a time people said all he needs is flare blitz and he'll be a beast! then he got flare blitz but he's still not great so it's more than just a "hurt things more" issue going on with Flareon. I think his crest should make him faster for starters. He's just way too slow.

2 hours ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

I think part of what makes Flareon bad is more that he's squishy AND slow which is not a good combination. He's supposed to be a "mage killer" evident by his high special defense and high attack(since a lot of special attackers lack in defense) but his movepool can't take advantage of that too well without hurting himself in the process and he's too slow, plus his poor HP kinda offsets his good special defense.  A lot of eeveelutions have poor movepools to be fair though.

Like once upon a time people said all he needs is flare blitz and he'll be a beast! then he got flare blitz but he's still not great so it's more than just a "hurt things more" issue going on with Flareon. I think his crest should make him faster for starters. He's just way too slow.

Exactly!
IF there was a crest that just changes like, I dunno, his Atk with S.Atk and S.Def with Speed then he would probably be decent, not strong yet but decent.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CrystalStar said:

soooo
a nerfed version of steam engine?

Oh, forgot steam engine was a thing. Yeah, maybe the crest gives steam engine. 

For the Flareon crest the one Moto made should be the canon one for vil Rejuvenation. I also made one with it’s similar to getting Status at the start of the battle and it swaps speed with sp ATTK and it’s moves do 25% more dmg

v13 hype!

Quick question, I can't find a mention of it anywhere but the forum search function might just suck, since we're getting gen8 content in v13 are mon's learnsets going to be shifted to gen8? That'd be pretty major (buffs and even some nerfs) for some.

Of course I imagine TM list isn't changing much so that'll be gen7 based, and for those mon that aren't available in gen8 at all we wouldn't see any change either?

1 hour ago, Shadowsoftime99 said:

v13 hype!

Quick question, I can't find a mention of it anywhere but the forum search function might just suck, since we're getting gen8 content in v13 are mon's learnsets going to be shifted to gen8? That'd be pretty major (buffs and even some nerfs) for some.

Of course I imagine TM list isn't changing much so that'll be gen7 based, and for those mon that aren't available in gen8 at all we wouldn't see any change either?

I think the devs already talked about this but I don't remember.. I think there will be some sort of compromise between the two but don't quote me on that I really don't remember and I'm too lazy to look it up..

On 5/20/2021 at 8:54 PM, Shadowsoftime99 said:

v13 hype!

Mons that learn news moves in their level ups will get it(same with egg moves I believe. A dev can correct me on this) while the game will still use usum sets

So here is the problem, I just kinda know I have the team to beat an specific gym leader but I ended up giving ultra potions (yes I rich okay, like 70 ultra in my bag) to my umbreon plus moon light and then they struggle to defeat (pp out), anyone has my same laziness? Because I mean... Leveling pokes is tiring xD that's not the case when they use a fighting move or they megaevolve tho

2 minutes ago, gilam said:

anyone know what's going on with e13?

we just have not received an update in a long time.

you should probably check out the dev blog. they've talked about v13 at length over there

turns out v13 is a lot longer than some of the previous episodes, hence the longer development time 

1 minute ago, Z64 said:

you should probably check out the dev blog. they've talked about v13 at length over there

turns out v13 is a lot longer than some of the previous episodes, hence the longer development time 

i check in there twice a day :).

21 minutes ago, gilam said:

hope someone has inside information.

Probably Zumi and she ain't talking.
But since that bar is at 97% we just gotta wait a little longer, I mean, we all been waiting for more than a year now, gotta be patience, a masterpiece can't be done in a day.

Hi everybody! Really excited for version 13. 

I have a quick question about gen 8 mons and I hope it hasn't already been asked. Some of the new mons have really weird evolution methods (Spinning around, getting crits, 49 damage from an attacking move). Do we know if rejuvenation will keep these evolutions methods unaltered? Or will they be made more traditional? If nothing has been said then I'm happy to wait and see it myself when v13 releases.

BTW just wanted to thank everyone who worked on the game and with testing. I discovered rejuvenation recently through a friend and I gotta say it has completely restored my interest in the franchise. Hope ya'll are doing well and that development is going smoothly with the progress bars so close to being full. I know that the pandemic has made things hard for a lot of people so its nice to see that fangames like this are still going strong, regardless of how long the wait has been.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Probably Zumi and she ain't talking.
But since that bar is at 97% we just gotta wait a little longer, I mean, we all been waiting for more than a year now, gotta be patience, a masterpiece can't be done in a day.

That’s right. It’s nothing but a question of time before V13 release. We endured almost 2 years and it will happen, no matter what.

40 minutes ago, 12er said:

Hi everybody! Really excited for version 13. 

I have a quick question about gen 8 mons and I hope it hasn't already been asked. Some of the new mons have really weird evolution methods (Spinning around, getting crits, 49 damage from an attacking move). Do we know if rejuvenation will keep these evolutions methods unaltered? Or will they be made more traditional? If nothing has been said then I'm happy to wait and see it myself when v13 releases.

BTW just wanted to thank everyone who worked on the game and with testing. I discovered rejuvenation recently through a friend and I gotta say it has completely restored my interest in the franchise. Hope ya'll are doing well and that development is going smoothly with the progress bars so close to being full. I know that the pandemic has made things hard for a lot of people so its nice to see that fangames like this are still going strong, regardless of how long the wait has been.

Unfortunately, nothing has been said on those evolution methods, but I believe that there will be new methods to evolve them, because we already have new methods on evolving alolan pokemon (to evolve pikachu into alolan raichu, you must feed him those pancakes you found in the resort that is located on Terajuma island), but as I said we don't know about this for sure (it could technically happen that those pokemon you are talking about won't be featured in V13 and will rather be available V14 or later versions :D). So the only thing we can do is sit and wait for V13 release. Those evolution methods will probably be featured in patch notes alongside with the release.

Also, I'm sure that all devs are glad and happy about your kind words :)