V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

3 hours ago, dragonsbeat said:

wait wasn't grassy glide introduced in DLC meaning it won't be added until V13.5

well time will tell i guess. I have started playing on Version 12.1, has something like this happened before ?

Not gonna lie, this testing being at 0% for 3 days is eating me alive..

GOD, I wanna play v13 so bad..

The hype is crazy. V13, here I come. Definitely trying out Scorbunny. I guess, depending on the time usually taken for testing, V13 might come out by end July. Even if it comes early, I would be happy. 

1 hour ago, BRS swag said:

I guess, depending on the time usually taken for testing, V13 might come out by end July. Even if it comes early, I would be happy. 

I sincerely hope it doesn't take that long 😬
They've said that testing was already underway before it even hit 97%

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Calentz said:

Me too.. But we can't be sure.. This is the biggest version we'll ever get so testing might take quite some time too..
A shame really, I am so hyped to play but I also think it might take a month or so..

2 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Not gonna lie, this testing being at 0% for 3 days is eating me alive..

GOD, I wanna play v13 so bad.

same here dont know why  since i played v12

i want to continue my savefile with blaziken so badly

4 hours ago, Calentz said:

Internal testing was going on, but I wager closed beta testing is a whole different affair. Still we can all dream for a release soon (god please I can't wait to play v13), but my guess would be an end of July release like the other poster guessed. 

3 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Me too.. But we can't be sure.. This is the biggest version we'll ever get so testing might take quite some time too..
A shame really, I am so hyped to play but I also think it might take a month or so..

Don't think it's a shame when it is necessary when the devs want the game to be polish and smooth once it's out.

• Like 3

HEY!

Do you know that what our character is capable of. I know that our character is the interceptor. There would be something that our player can do rather than just not dying. I mean melia has cool golden powers butI would like to know what our player can do. I

1 hour ago, Rejuvenation said:

HEY!

Do you know that what our character is capable of. I know that our character is the interceptor. There would be something that our player can do rather than just not dying. I mean melia has cool golden powers butI would like to know what our player can do. I

Dude respawns like a CoD character

10 hours ago, Cad said:

Don't think it's a shame when it is necessary when the devs want the game to be polish and smooth once it's out.

Sorry if I'm misinterpreting this but I doubt @MhicKy was saying it's a shame that they have to go through internal testing, every game needs to do that.
What's a shame is how long it could potentially take considering how long the wait for this version has been already.

I think most people here have done pretty well exercising patience and understanding for this version and letting the developers do their thing, but that doesn't mean the waiting doesn't suck lol. 

(I don't think this needs to be said but I'm not saying this to besmirch the developers, just pointing that you can still have patience but still dislike waiting)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Calentz said:

Sorry if I'm misinterpreting this but I doubt @MhicKy was saying it's a shame that they have to go through internal testing, every game needs to do that.
What's a shame is how long it could potentially take considering how long the wait for this version has been already.

I think most people here have done pretty well exercising patience and understanding for this version and letting the developers do their thing, but that doesn't mean the waiting doesn't suck lol. 

(I don't think this needs to be said but I'm not saying this to besmirch the developers, just pointing that you can still have patience but still dislike waiting)

Yup, 

I probably understand after reading this. But again, It's about more than one version in v13 update and why they are going through a internal test right now is to make it smoother for the people to do their alpha testing. But meh, it will be worth the wait and being impatient isn't wrong at all, as long as people don't nag the devs to release it early? 

On 6/6/2021 at 11:40 PM, Vince&Sylveon said:

I wonder if there are any more secrets hidden in Amethyst Grotto. 14 badges but still only 2 out of 5 pedestals uncovered.

Sounds really weird but suspicious. It's a bit soon for what's gonna happen.

• Like 1

The last statue might be Damien or Alexandra because of their relation to Nymeria.

Spoiler

Another interesting thing is that amethyst grotto might not be in the cave. In WLL when Kenneth and lucario first find the grotto lucario says that she feels far from home.

On 5/18/2021 at 12:47 AM, RoyChaos said:

Did you forget that the crests aren’t guaranteed to be in V13? Well, you have to wait for the future versions. But I don’t know if rests of Eeveelutions crests will be available.

I never said they were. I am just saying I will be sad if there are no eevee crests. Especially for my boy Flareon. Flareon is in desperate need of SOMETHING to beef em up.

1 hour ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

is testing phase just for removing bugs

Yes, testing is done to iron out the game and present a polished product

Edited by Leenu
2000th reply