V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

3 minutes ago, The Fangame Connoisseur said:

Well if she isn't into battling, I know someone who could put those leftovers to very good use.

I'm still traumatized over in the first release of 11, her Florges had like a DOUBLE LEFTOVER EFFECT. That was torture to fight. Wonder if V13 will have something like that again XD. V12 had a glitch in our favor where Ryland's  Claydol didn't attack. 

I find the idea of the cast having ultra competitive items and not giving it to us to be hilarious.   

4 minutes ago, The Fangame Connoisseur said:

More so when you factor in that we can defeat them without using these items.

I won't lie, i'm excited at the prospect of battling our team again. Sure it was horrible in context at the Pyramid, but fighting both Melia and Aelita was pretty damn fun. Like there is a reason why Reborn's episode 18 Gauntlet fight is so popular. 

Part of the fun/frustration of Reborn and Rejuvenation is fighting a deck stacked against us, and still coming out on top. 

• Upvote 1

I don't where to put this, but do any of you have a thing in Rejuvenation where the shiny's front sprite looks nothing like the back sprite, like for example Buizel's shiny front sprite is yellow (like the original shiny from D/P/PL), but the shiny back sprite is a cool black and blue colour and also, when I check the files, Buizel does have the shiny front sprite for the black and blue colour scheme! This doesn't apply to Buizel, on Landorus's shiny back sprite, the shiny back sprite looks exactly like Reborn's shiny.

I am not saying I'm complaining about it, it's far from that, I just want to find out why these two pokemon have completely different shiny sprites. May all of you have a good day. 

6 minutes ago, Wolf5002 said:

I don't where to put this, but do any of you have a thing in Rejuvenation where the shiny's front sprite looks nothing like the back sprite, like for example Buizel's shiny front sprite is yellow (like the original shiny from D/P/PL), but the shiny back sprite is a cool black and blue colour and also, when I check the files, Buizel does have the shiny front sprite for the black and blue colour scheme! This doesn't apply to Buizel, on Landorus's shiny back sprite, the shiny back sprite looks exactly like Reborn's shiny.

I am not saying I'm complaining about it, it's far from that, I just want to find out why these two pokemon have completely different shiny sprites. May all of you have a good day. 

I don't have an original sprite for Buizel, only the black ones. But I guess Landorus' back sprites have just been overlooked. On that note, Crobat's shiny is also the original colors (blue and purple switched) instead of yellow like the rejuv sprites of Zubat and Golbat.

5 hours ago, Magus543 said:

I'm still traumatized over in the first release of 11, her Florges had like a DOUBLE LEFTOVER EFFECT. That was torture to fight. Wonder if V13 will have something like that again XD. V12 had a glitch in our favor where Ryland's  Claydol didn't attack. 

I find the idea of the cast having ultra competitive items and not giving it to us to be hilarious.   

I found Erin's fight most difficult not because her Florges, but because all of Melia's team was special except the Mimikyu, who was usually over by the time Florges appeared lol

And Melia's not the only one who had an unbalanced team iirc

24 minutes ago, kithas said:

I found Erin's fight most difficult not because her Florges, but because all of Melia's team was special except the Mimikyu, who was usually over by the time Florges appeared lol

And Melia's not the only one who had an unbalanced team iirc

What about Snorlax? He finished off that Florges.

2 hours ago, enderowl said:

image.png.b13984008a235a9f758a2e6fbeba2335.png

Best Line in the Game.

It is if the book is the bible.. That's where the plot starts to heat up!

Edited by MhicKy

2 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

When Jan says "Red Haired Binch," is he referring to Freya? Amanda? Red Gardevoir?

I personally think it's a rude thing to call Tesla. She's a kind lady. XD

But seriously, my guess is surfer lady for some reason. Or maybe Amber.

EDIT: Unless it's a sly hint at Rune. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Magus543 said:

I personally think it's a rude thing to call Tesla. She's a kind lady. XD

But seriously, my guess is surfer lady for some reason. Or maybe Amber.

EDIT: Unless it's a sly hint at Rune. 

Waitaminute. I think Jan once said he liked Huey, so I think it is xD

1 hour ago, SilverAngelus said:

Waitaminute. I think Jan once said he liked Huey, so I think it is xD

Right, i promised not to make anymore wrong assumptions, SO moving on, who do you guys want to play as next?

I think Venam is next on the playable section.  I feel in the mood to play with a poison team anyway barring a poison monorun.