V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

1 hour ago, Zumi said:

It's an edited event LOL, it doesn't actually happen in the game

I've been tricked, I've been back stabbed and quite possibly bamboozled.

Alright, since Saki's glitching, think someone is going to take over the the accounts again when V13 drops?

Surfer dude is going to take over Jan while Surfer Dudette is going to take over Zumi, calling it now. 

Unless Jan and Zumi are secretly the surfer people. 

You know what would be cool if we could get more choices that affects our story like here is an example after you enter the hotel and saki ran you over with trolley she offer you a trip to akuwa town and you get captured by team xen if you say yes but if say no yo can continue with the regular story i want to see more choices with different endings but no just but with more alternate pathes

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blackmewtwo200 said:

You know what would be cool if we could get more choices that affects our story like here is an example after you enter the hotel and saki ran you over with trolley she offer you a trip to akuwa town and you get captured by team xen if you say yes but if say no yo can continue with the regular story i want to see more choices with different endings but no just but with more alternate pathes

That sounds a bit complicated, but, honestly, i would love to see that, and some more game over scenes

I want to be able to date TruckGuy, you can't change my mind!
Brother been there to bring you to far places without charging you a penny, this type of commitment makes him the perfect husband!
Even my IRL partner said he is a nice bachelor, GIVE WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT!! WE WANT TO MARRY TRUCKGUY!!!

Edited by MhicKy
  • Like 1

On 4/16/2020 at 9:44 PM, MhicKy said:

How far are you in the game?
There is a part related to "a certain hospital" that this is brought up

I've completed it but I guess I just skipped over that dialogue. Strange that Isha or someone brought that up.

• Veterans
1 hour ago, Robin_53 said:

anyone has an idea of when will this version come out??? im looking forward to it

Sorry but V13 is still very heavily a work in progress! We won't be able to give you an estimate unfortunately. There's just too many outside factors weighing into progression that prevents us from doing so.

1 hour ago, Robin_53 said:

anyone has an idea of when will this version come out??? im looking forward to it

Look the progression in page 1, dammit. Everyone ask the same question about the release date unlike me. I'm always looking V13 progression.

• Veterans
52 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

Look the progression in page 1, dammit. Everyone ask the same question about the release date unlike me. I'm always looking V13 progression.

You... Really don't have to be this aggressive towards others, you know. It's rude as hell lol, you don't have to tell people off when I already explained the situation + it's not your job to do so.

1 hour ago, Magus543 said:

Anyone know that song when you confront Flora at the top of the Pyramid?

EDIT: Not the boss theme, the one playing during the cutscene before you fight her secret weapon.

19 minutes ago, Zumi said:

You... Really don't have to be this aggressive towards others, you know. It's rude as hell lol, you don't have to tell people off for us when I already explained the situation.

Please, forgive me. After all, I'm really useless. I become aggressive when I'm serious. I feel down when I'm going to regret it. I'm unfaithful, am I?

Anyway, guys, I'm going to wait longer for V13 release. It's going to be complicated when it comes to Pokemon with incorrect Nature and IV stats but it will be okay. 😁

Edited by RoyChaos

19 minutes ago, Zumi said:

You... Really don't have to be this aggressive towards others, you know. It's rude as hell lol, you don't have to tell people off when I already explained the situation + it's not your job to do so.

Thanks. Another catchy number. 

14 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

Please, forgive me. After all, I'm really useless. I become aggressive when I'm serious. I feel down when I'm going to regret it. I'm unfaithful, am I?

Anyway, guys, I'm going to wait longer for V13 release. It's going to be complicated when it comes to Pokemon with incorrect Nature and IV stats.

Chill, no one's angry, just take this as a learning experience.

Besides, it's not the Pokemon you should fear, it's the fields. 

49 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

Anyway, guys, I'm going to wait longer for V13 release. It's going to be complicated when it comes to Pokemon with incorrect Nature and IV stats but it will be okay. 😁

what you just posted...
that's kinda cringe bro