V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

1 minute ago, blackmewtwo200 said:

Can we see more screen shots of the new remodel areas and the new pokemon sprite sorry if this a bit selfish

We'll see them when they're ready and willing to show them.

Anyway, I hope G-max pokemon are worth it if they count as megas. Like, I'm not gonna take G-Butterfree if it doesn't have G-Buffudle, when I can instead take Mega Banette.

1 hour ago, Tikkit said:

Fun fact, Did you know we fight Geara just as many times as Ghost Girl Sariah?

That information leads to only two possible conclusions: 

1) Sariah and Geara are a "villanous" ship redeemed by The Power Of Love

2) Sariah is Geara's conscience incarnate, corrupted and in a different body because Geara's villainy.  

Edited by Mindlack

1 hour ago, Mindlack said:

That information leads to only two possible conclusions: 

1) Sariah and Geara are a "villanous" ship redeemed by The Power Of Love

2) Sariah is Geara's conscience incarnate, corrupted and in a different body because Geara's villainy.  

Sariah and Geara is now the best ship. Move over Truckguy and Pianolady, or Deandrathenewgirl and Patty.

53 minutes ago, Tikkit said:

Truly, this is the biggest find in the history of Pokémon Rejuvenation. Hopefully we get a Ghost Girl Sariah romance option to ruin Geara's life with.

id rather we not, i mean, yeah geara is a dick but thatd still be to much imo.

On 4/12/2020 at 5:43 PM, blastcore1 said:

if i remember, she was fighting a red haired woman

guess she lost

i mean we know she lost and that person is likely who took over the account.

Interesting ARG

shoulda just been a gamer and just git gud

also i really like this theory where the Silver Surfers are Jan and Zumi, because (assuming Amanda is aligned with them), then Madame X knows where Melia is, so trying to take the Pyramid when they did isn't a bad move. It seems really tactical.

1 hour ago, Reginald Sanshire said:

Saki probably could have won that fight if she had a Meltan.

Should've, could've, would've, I guess.

Meltan? She has a Meltan?!
Gonna tell you one thing to, I am TOTALLY not looking forward to facing her Mega Metagross in V13.. I am scared to death of Metagross..

Edited by MhicKy

7 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Meltan? She has a Meltan?!
Gonna tell you one thing to, I am TOTALLY not looking forward to facing her Mega Metagross in V13.. I am scared to death of Metagross..

I've got my Hydreigon ready to break that Metagross. 

I'm half excited, and half scared to fight Saki, like my team is equipped to handle her, with ground, fire and fighting types at the ready, but i just know the Dev team are going to come up with a bullshit field that renders my team weakened and her team with ALL THE ADVANTAGES!!!!!! I'm guessing something to nerf fire and to give steel types more speed.

Speaking of the Dev team, i wish them all the best and hope we all survive this pandemic. Because shit these are terrifying times.  Mental health and physical health takes top priority of course.  

20 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

I've got my Hydreigon ready to break that Metagross. 

I'm half excited, and half scared to fight Saki, like my team is equipped to handle her, with ground, fire and fighting types at the ready, but i just know the Dev team are going to come up with a bullshit field that renders my team weakened and her team with ALL THE ADVANTAGES!!!!!! I'm guessing something to nerf fire and to give steel types more speed.

Speaking of the Dev team, i wish them all the best and hope we all survive this pandemic. Because shit these are terrifying times.  Mental health and physical health takes top priority of course.  

meh i got my walking thanksgiving dinner ready to kick it into next week

13 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

meh i got my walking thanksgiving dinner ready to kick it into next week

I also got the same thanksgiving dinner + Zygard + Malamar + Lurantis (if the devs create the Tutor for Superpower by then)

22 hours ago, Draconis said:

Okay, I think I've figured out the order of events:

Reveal hidden contents

V13: We fight Saki.

V14: We fight both the Fairy and Dark leaders.

V15: We fight Damian.

And in V16, then we go to the league.

Wrong. There is confirmed to be 1 Version without a gym. V14 propably. We will get Fairy and Dark on V15 and Dragon with League on V16 propably.

1 minute ago, Magus543 said:

Blaziken ehh? Always reliable, but it's also why i'm so concerned. I know the dev team know how OP Blaziken is. 

I feel like Greninja is more OP tho'
I mean, with Protean he basically ALWAYS does STAB no matter which move he uses, he can totally throw off any opponent by changing his type before they strike, Greninja is the most reliable Pokemon ever, being able to learn Ice Beam and Grass Knot to boot AND, one of my favorites for Double Battles, Mat Block

16 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

I feel like Greninja is more OP tho'
I mean, with Protean he basically ALWAYS does STAB no matter which move he uses, he can totally throw off any opponent by changing his type before they strike, Greninja is the most reliable Pokemon ever, being able to learn Ice Beam and Grass Knot to boot AND, one of my favorites for Double Battles, Mat Block

You will see also that Cinderace (who will be in V13) is gonna give you much trouble his ability Libero when V13 is available. (It's just an example.) Speaking of abilities, will this ability Libero work here in Rejuvenation?

Edited by RoyChaos

3 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

You will see also that Cinderace (who will be in V13) is gonna give you much trouble his ability Libero when V13 is available. Speaking of abilities, will this ability Libero work here in Rejuvenation?

I think that question stands the same that the Grassy Surge for Rillaboom lol