V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

26 minutes ago, The Fangame Connoisseur said:

Nothing is inappropriate about calling a character cute, I was simply apologizing for any misunderstanding the previous poster may have had upon reading my initial comment.

In my opinion, you didn't need to apologize, if you wanted to fine but you really didn't need to..
Calling a character "cute" isn't inappropriate and you didn't meant it in any other way than just saying "hey, her design is cute"
I'm just saying.. I wouldn't apologize.. It kinda felt like she told you that because you're 23 you aren't allowed to find her design cute because that would be creepy or something but at this point I am starting to assume so I'll stop here.. Anyway stay safe and Melia does look cute indeed

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Fangame Connoisseur said:

I apologise if my comment came across as inappropriate, but that was not my intention at all.

No. Don't ever worry about an apology. Calling Melia cute doesn't make you a creep, you didn't do anything bad, so there's no need to apologise. Really don't wanna heat up discussions, but the person that replied incorrectly must understand that your intention wasn't some sort of pedophile shit or something

Edited by Gastronely
  • Upvote 1

@LisiaImai Please don't be so quick to judge someone, since it can be easily misunderstood on the internet what the intention of someone is. We're trying to keep a pleasant atmosphere on the forums so everyone can be comfortable here. As long as you're polite your comments are welcome. It's just a drawing, no need to get so worked up about it.

Also, saying a kid is cute is the same as saying a kitten is cute, unfortunately nowadays everyone has become really sensitive about this topic. I think it was obvious you meant it in a harmless way @The Fangame Connoisseur, so don't worry.

• Thanks 1

• Veterans
12 hours ago, kithas said:

The X thing, yeah, I'm glad I'm not the only one to think of it. It may not be the X, but the greenish looking thing from their chests... Oh, who knows.

i hate to admit it but god dammit. god DAMMIT I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING WITH THE TWO OF THEM AUGH

it's a minor detail though so at least it's an easy fix but EGHHHHGHHHH i'm a cLOWN i even had the team xen sprites next to me while working on it HOW DID I FORGET,

ANYWAYS IT'S FIXED NOW ssdhfjskdfsdjfskd god. god, god, god--

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, LisiaImai said:

dude ur like 23. could u sound any less inappropriate wtf

what 23+yr olds cant use the word cute even to describe stuff like this? since when did this become a law?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zumi said:

New character art has been made!

While you're waiting for V13, here's some more official art of the characters! This time around Marianette, Indriad, Eli, Sharon, Geara and Narcissa got their art done.

pxnZ4kx.pngvKavYW2.png3KL78a4.png

jWiBqrd.pngPhhuKFx.png

...But there's more on the way! I have sketches ready for another six characters, so you'll be seeing those soon too -- in fact, next up is... The Blacksteeple castle arc crew. hoooh. 👀

As per usual, you can find back all the character artwork, a link to full resolution versions and bonus icons in the Official art thread! Make sure to check it out if you want to see them!

I am going to make a funny comment on all of the characters that are shown.  Not that I think that they are bad (They all look very amazing and each has its own personality behind it), but the way they express themselves.

Maria: Younger version of Cynthia, but is constantly worried something is going to go wrong at any moment

Indriad: Soulless Human Being Cultist who is giving off the look that he wants to murder everyone in the entire room.

Eli: Questioning everything in existence and wondering if they are all real or if Shamon... Shellon... Sherry? is bored.

SH-ar-On (Sharonn?): Giving the impression of a bored adult who has nothing to do, but regret life choices or regret the name her mother gave her.

Geara: Smug-looking 13 Year Old Edgelord who thinks he is so high and mighty until all of his molecules are scattered everywhere due to his edginess.

Narcissa: A Dva that seems to not care about anything in the world, yet wants to do something to change it.

20 hours ago, kithas said:

Above all, Marianette reminds me of some main character we've also known (?)

I think Marianette reminds us of Luna, the Dark type gym leader from Reborn.

Edited by Wolf5002

6 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

IS5MUWZ.png

Fixed that Geara for you because it is a crime for him to look that casually handsome.

Please approve this @Zumi. Also, we totally need a sprite version of this🤣. It's not difficult to compare this character to another character we all hate from Reborn. 

Edit: Am I to understand that if we now put him in the sewers, or maybe polioethal forest, he will become a Trubbish, the one he's meant to be. 

8 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

I'm actually enjoying Geara being in the state he is in right now.

Never forget he tried to kill Aelita and Narcy. 

AND UNLEASHED A GIRATINA WTF!!!

Yes, he deserves as much pain and suffering as possible
Maybe this whole ordeal will actually make him thing about his life choices and perhaps change his ways but the way Geara is.. I'm more inclined to think he will just double-down and blame US for what happened to him and want revenge.. I am expecting that, I am expecting Nastasia telling Rem that Gaera escaped his pod after she fixed him and is MIA just to show up later wanting revenge..

8 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Yes, he deserves as much pain and suffering as possible
Maybe this whole ordeal will actually make him thing about his life choices and perhaps change his ways but the way Geara is.. I'm more inclined to think he will just double-down and blame US for what happened to him and want revenge.. I am expecting that, I am expecting Nastasia telling Rem that Gaera escaped his pod after she fixed him and is MIA just to show up later wanting revenge..

Yeah i hope so to, like we need a personal rival. I think it's telling when Geara and the Xen Gang escape the psychic dimension, he challenges us personally. And he's the one who tossed us into the lava.  Madelis is Aelita's foe since she killed Kenneth, Zetta and Jenner(sort of) were Melia's foes so Geara being ours would be nice. He's such a shit, that it would be fun the have him as a nemesis.

It's also interesting he's sort of the opposite with his fake mother(IE Narcy) in that he hates her, while i think we have a good relationship with Nancy.

4 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Yeah i hope so to, like we need a personal rival. I think it's telling when Geara and the Xen Gang escape the psychic dimension, he challenges us personally. And he's the one who tossed us into the lava.  Madelis is Aelita's foe since she killed Kenneth, Zetta and Jenner(sort of) were Melia's foes so Geara being ours would be nice. He's such a shit, that it would be fun the have him as a nemesis.

It's also interesting he's sort of the opposite with his fake mother(IE Narcy) in that he hates her, while i think we have a good relationship with Nancy.

Narcy reminds me of my sweet'ol mom back in Brazil.. I miss her..

Spoiler

Well at least Zetta and Jenner went through a redemption arc and Madelis is kinda having her own redemption at the moment too, the moment she saved Melia was the first step, so there is a chance Gaera will have his redemption after this while ordeal or, like I said I expect, NOT and still be a massive douchebag.. He was mean to Narcy, a woman that tried her best to become a good step-mother to him.. Don't make Narcy sad!

I think Saki's Twitter has been hijacked by Freya.

Here's my theory, what if Freya has banished Saki to the shadow realm Puppet Master's House of Fun and either we fight her there or (since we've had a storyline like that before) we go in, get her back, and then fight her.

19 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Narcy reminds me of my sweet'ol mom back in Brazil.. I miss her..

Hide contents

Well at least Zetta and Jenner went through a redemption arc and Madelis is kinda having her own redemption at the moment too, the moment she saved Melia was the first step, so there is a chance Gaera will have his redemption after this while ordeal or, like I said I expect, NOT and still be a massive douchebag.. He was mean to Narcy, a woman that tried her best to become a good step-mother to him.. Don't make Narcy sad!

My condolences.

On Geara, he's working with Indriad, also known as Vitus, also known as Sirius the DJ. So i'm betting Gregory stays evil since we know he's working with Indriad willingly. As for Madelis, well i'm curious as to how she interacts with Aelita, that's the real test. Also we can't forget Madelis was willing to burn Sheridan in a volcano for some type of energy. 

13 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

My condolences.

On Geara, he's working with Indriad, also known as Vitus, also known as Sirius the DJ. So i'm betting Gregory stays evil since we know he's working with Indriad willingly. As for Madelis, well i'm curious as to how she interacts with Aelita, that's the real test. Also we can't forget Madelis was willing to burn Sheridan in a volcano for some type of energy. 

Oh no, mom is fine, she is just back in Brazil and I am not, heh

And yeah, forgot he was working with Indriad.. So I guess he won't change.. Or.. WHO KNOWS?!

1 minute ago, MhicKy said:

Oh no, mom is fine, she is just back in Brazil and I am not, heh

And yeah, forgot he was working with Indriad.. So I guess he won't change.. Or.. WHO KNOWS?!

I see. Good to hear that she's fine.

Indriad is the most evil villain in all of Pokemon fangames, he's a goddamn shock jock. hahahaah! But i do think Geara is built to be our rival, he's the one who hates us the most, he tries to attack us when we teleport to Xen HQ, he tries to kill Aelita and Narcy to spite us, he challenges us at the bridge, and is the one who pushed us in the volcano like a coward.  

11 minutes ago, blackmewtwo200 said:

I wonder if there is gonna be wallpaper for our computer soon?

Now here's a person with a good idea

Wasn't the entire Geara-Indriad team up way back in the past, like, before the tower burnt down? Anyway, I'd say its a good thing he released Giratina, because it would suck to be her since she was stuck in the basement of some old, burnt down tower all alone for years and years. We also get the double battle with Giratina and Braixen, which was fun.

1 hour ago, Tikkit said:

Wasn't the entire Geara-Indriad team up way back in the past, like, before the tower burnt down? Anyway, I'd say its a good thing he released Giratina, because it would suck to be her since she was stuck in the basement of some old, burnt down tower all alone for years and years. We also get the double battle with Giratina and Braixen, which was fun.

Yeah, what I got was that Indriad/Sirius took Geara and included him in his plan of making a new world using Griselda/Giratina from the Wispy Tower, included with forming a family with Narcissa. It went bad and Team Xen/Freya burned the Wispy Tower/Radio Tower in WLL and then Sirius "died", while team Xen recruited Geara. I have the theory that it's at that moment when Angie as we know her gets created (like, Indriad possessing a captive Anjou) but I'm still not sure in which side of the fight are Team Xen and Indriad/Angie. Like, they're both evil and against Melia and co. and the Stormchasers group, but we've seen Madame X being opposed to Indriad's plans a few times, so...

• Veterans
2 hours ago, blackmewtwo200 said:

I wonder if there is gonna be wallpaper for our computer soon?

Y'mean like.... character wallpapers? Or are you talking about wallpapers in general? Because there's a couple in the official art thread that uses some of the cover art I've made in the past that you could use! Some of them are listed under the "Previous cover artwork" and "Other artwork" spoilers.