V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

4 hours ago, Zumi said:

Explained the situation with development specifically in this post on Monday, but to explain it in short as of why stuff is slow, everyone's coping differently in regards to the pandemic and it's affecting development speed. It's not in my place to go into full detail, but please understand that not everyone is in a mentally sound place right now, and the stress surrounding the whole situation at hand is making it hard for people to focus on working on the game for extended periods of time. The mental well-being of the dev members takes priority over working on the game. We're still working on it, it's just... A lot slower than anticipated. None of us expected a pandemic to happen on top of the already delayed-by-gen-8 dev cycle.

Just chill
The overwhelming majority of us will just wait for it, it's better to take care of yourselves in this trying times anyways
Not gonna lie, waiting a little longer because of it kinda sucks but it's inevitable, it isn't a situation any of us any had control over anyway. specially you guys

15 minutes ago, gilam said:

in v13 there is any chance that the golden items will be available in the game, and not only via AP?

and how much gyms will be available in v13?

Dunno about the gym part but I am pretty sure Golden items will always be purchasable via AP and, frankly, it isn't that hard to farm AP, I currently have 45AP and I have nothing better to buy with it after I got all the Golden items (The Golden Jetpack can be left for last since Waterfall HM isn't implemented yet in the environment, only in battle)

28 minutes ago, gilam said:

in v13 there is any chance that the golden items will be available in the game, and not only via AP?

and how much gyms will be available in v13? 

Golden items aren't even necessary, they're just for comfort/convenience, so it's unlikely to be changed. And frankly I see no need to change that. Also iirc more achievements and therefore more points will be available in the future, so it will become even easier to farm for points. We might even get more rewards to buy with AP, who knows.

And it's implied that the Dark and Fairy gym leaders are fought together, so they'll probably both appear in V14, so V13 would only add Saki's gym making it 15 gyms total.

10 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Dunno about the gym part but I am pretty sure Golden items will always be purchasable via AP and, frankly, it isn't that hard to farm AP, I currently have 45AP and I have nothing better to buy with it after I got all the Golden items (The Golden Jetpack can be left for last since Waterfall HM isn't implemented yet in the environment, only in battle)

i am only at the start of the game.

i find myself grind AP so I don't have to use HM.

and i want the EXP ALL and the train card's [i play on hard]

what i am doing worng?

1 minute ago, gilam said:

i am only at the start of the game.

i find myself grind AP so I don't have to use HM.

and i want the EXP ALL and the train card's [i play on hard]

what i am doing worng?

Ah in the beginning I went straight for the training cards, Atk and Sp.Atk first, Def and Sp.Def later
The way I've done it was by using multiple Pokeballs to capture a single pokemon, I was doing that because I want a pokemon with descent IVs in the beginning to hold me up until I managed to be able to breed them and realized that using Pokeballs counts as both "Items are Handy" (Use Items) and "Mid-Battle Maintenance" (Use items in battle) and since I was grinding for that pokemon with descent IVs I also technically did "Tired Feet" (Walk around) and "Running in the Tall Grass" (Encounter Pokemon)

15 minutes ago, Delta3416 said:

Removed her from reality?

Are we going to the shadow realm in this version?

If the Puppet Master is the owner of the Shadow Realm, then probably.

On an unrelated note:

Spoiler

What if Novae is the leader of Anti-Assist?

1 hour ago, Reginald Sanshire said:

If the Puppet Master is the owner of the Shadow Realm, then probably.

On an unrelated note:

Reveal hidden contents

So you are saying that the puppet master is actually a sexy ancient Egyptian pharaoh who's totally not playing children's card games and totally not having rivalry on a said game with a multi billion dollar toy company CEO who's obsessed with a dragon and have multiple complex...  yeah this is actually a very legit theory that i 100% agree on

• Upvote 2

Reveal hidden contents

I'm almost sure that she will be the one who will give us the last star shard since she is so alike to Mercury/Mars/Neptune/Venus and she came from Alola like them.

But that also makes sense to some extent.

21 hours ago, Edo said:

Golden items aren't even necessary, they're just for comfort/convenience, so it's unlikely to be changed. And frankly I see no need to change that. Also iirc more achievements and therefore more points will be available in the future, so it will become even easier to farm for points. We might even get more rewards to buy with AP, who knows.

And it's implied that the Dark and Fairy gym leaders are fought together, so they'll probably both appear in V14, so V13 would only add Saki's gym making it 15 gyms total.

That's not the point about fighting both about gym leaders in V14. I think it is used to fight gym leaders one by one so that's pointless. At this rate of your idea, the complete story of Pokemon Rejuvenation will be shorter than story of Pokemon Reborn. Does they feel the same thing?

Edited by RoyChaos

On 12/11/2019 at 3:19 AM, Jan said:

I have no plans to add TR's. TM's will stay the same.

The entire game (SWSH) was built around raids and getting TR's by spamming raids with friends or what have you.

Since Rejuv is not built around raids, the system of TR's and the shortening of movesets for certain Pokemon should not, and will not apply here.

Adding old tms to new Pokemon is a brand new conversation, though. One that I am not too sure on myself. 

If there are no raids then how can we get gmax pokemon

• Veterans
5 minutes ago, Aura_Guardian said:

If there are no raids then how can we get gmax pokemon

Gmax mons aren't really a thing -- instead, they will be implemented as custom megas, and therefore will have their own items that allow for mega evolution. You'll receive those items through sidequests.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Zumi said:

Gmax mons aren't really a thing -- instead, they will be implemented as custom megas, and therefore will have their own items that allow for mega evolution. You'll receive those items through sidequests.

Oh boi, can't wait for V13
So, just a quickquestion.. Can we have both a GMax and Mega Pokemon? Or it's literally counted as a Mega so only one or the other?

1 hour ago, RoyChaos said:

That's not the point about fighting both about gym leaders in V14. I think it is used to fight gym leaders one by one so that's pointless. At this rate of your idea, the complete story of Pokemon Rejuvenation will be shorter than story of Pokemon Reborn. Does they feel the same thing?

I was just saying it's a possibility. I remember someone asking this because the badges look so similar, but it wasn't denied by the devs.

As for story length, Rejuvenation already caught up with Reborn, it might even already be longer, and there are still more updates planned than for Reborn. And it's not like Jan has to stick to the tradition of battling every Gym leader on their own, Actually, I recall him mentioning that he would remove the concept of Gyms from Rejuvenation if he had to do the whole thing again.