V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

32 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Apparently older versions had like an IV improving or something, hope the next version has it back because it was glitched. We could use it. 

I hope it will work perfectly because I always hate leaving my starter pokemon.

4 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

I hope it will work perfectly because I always hate leaving my starter pokemon.

Even in a game as demanding as Rejuvenation, we still feel that attachment to our starter. Whether it's a broken Blaziken, or a horribly outclassed Charizard.

Tho I do agree I get a little anxious whenever I see that Total Completion bar still stuck at 41%..

But what can we do? It's going to be a very big update with the story and Gen8 plus there's the trouble with "The Rona", no one could had predicted or prepared for that..

This game is one of those that leave an impact on you so you eagerly await for an update

5 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Tho I do agree I get a little anxious whenever I see that Total Completion bar still stuck at 41%..

But what can we do? It's going to be a very big update with the story and Gen8 plus there's the trouble with "The Rona", no one could had predicted or prepared for that..

This game is one of those that leave an impact on you so you eagerly await for an update

There are other great RPGs to pass the time. I recently got into DQXI myself.

• Veterans
37 minutes ago, blackmewtwo200 said:

Are we gonna have the celebi offering thing back just back.

the what now

And also a general request, please stop asking for us to add features to the game (your "you know what would be cool if they added [thing]" posts), we decide this stuff on our own and some of them are unrealistic suggestions, especially the story split stuff for older game content.

Speaking off, is no one else concerned that Cera has a Groudon? Like sure it went down like a joke thanks to the cave, but it is capable of doing a lot of damage in story. Then again, Angie wants to be Mr. Freeze and freeze all of Aevium for some reason, so i don't think Groudon would be helpful, and Cera was pissed at it last time, so off to become the Rift.

I mean it's a lot more scarier than Angie's Regice. Regice is like one of the worst Legendaries ever. I doubt even a Rift transformation can save it.

19 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Speaking off, is no one else concerned that Cera has a Groudon? Like sure it went down like a joke thanks to the cave, but it is capable of doing a lot of damage in story. Then again, Angie wants to be Mr. Freeze and freeze all of Aevium for some reason, so i don't think Groudon would be helpful, and Cera was pissed at it last time, so off to become the Rift.

I mean it's a lot more scarier than Angie's Regice. Regice is like one of the worst Legendaries ever. I doubt even a Rift transformation can save it.

I have the feeling most characters will have a legendary of their own, the MC having Zygard for now is quite a big deal but a little unceremonial.. Just like "Oh you got all cells and a core? Cool, have Zygard!" while Cera getting a Groundon was a big deal and an arc of it's own.. Let's also not forget our lil' friend Giratina..

I am conflicted, however, about that shiny Celebi.. Since it's shiny I am willing to bet it will become Melia's legendary but since it has ties with Aelita and her "ancestors" I am unsure..

4 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

I have the feeling most characters will have a legendary of their own, the MC having Zygard for now is quite a big deal but a little unceremonial.. Just like "Oh you got all cells and a core? Cool, have Zygard!" while Cera getting a Groundon was a big deal and an arc of it's own.. Let's also not forget our lil' friend Giratina..

I am conflicted, however, about that shiny Celebi.. Since it's shiny I am willing to bet it will become Melia's legendary but since it has ties with Aelita and her "ancestors" I am unsure..

Well, i think that dojo pokemon from the DLC will be Aelita's. The general guess is that Xerneas will be Melia's legendary to counter Madame X's Yveltal.

The Celebi is already taken by that oracle lady with the crazy hair, forgot her name.

As for me, i think if we could pick a Legendary besides Zygarde, i think Genesect would be the most fitting for us, assuming my theory about the other Protagonists is correct. Besides it would be a nice contrast to Crescent's Dranna.

• Developers
6 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Apparently older versions had like an IV improving or something, hope the next version has it back because it was glitched. We could use it. 

Perhaps.

2 hours ago, blackmewtwo200 said:

Are we gonna have the celebi offering thing back just back.

Probably not.

31 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

No one is concerned because Cera abandoned the Groudon. She no longer has it.

• Like 1
  • Hmm 1

12 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Well, i think that dojo pokemon from the DLC will be Aelita's. The general guess is that Xerneas will be Melia's legendary to counter Madame X's Yveltal.

The Celebi is already taken by that oracle lady with the crazy hair, forgot her name.

As for me, i think if we could pick a Legendary besides Zygarde, i think Genesect would be the most fitting for us, assuming my theory about the other Protagonists is correct. Besides it would be a nice contrast to Crescent's Dranna.

Genesect? Always thought that one would go to someone related to Team Xen, like Nastasia or even Ren eventually.. I always though Xerneas would be one for the MC as well, not Melia's but now that I think of it, makes sense.. If I would guess something for the MC.. Perhaps Necrozma or Rayquaza? It would make sense in the context of being the Interceptor but knowing Jan he would never allow us to have such power.

7 minutes ago, Jan said:

Oh.. What.. A.. WASTE!!
Wait..
IF it's not hers anymore.. Maybe we can have it.. I'll keep my hopes up but expect nothing out of it.

Edited by MhicKy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jan said:

Good to hear, but damn is that a hilarious image. 

Angie: Have you achieved anything during my slumber, Cera?

Cera: Yes, milady, during my battle with that infernal interloper, i caught Groudon.

Angie: Really? The Pokemon that enacts Areceus's will to give His planet land? Excellent, we can now move against Melia and her contemptible heretics. 

Cera: Oh, i released it.

Angie: I WILL CRUCIFY THEM WITH ICE SO THEY MAY WATCH MY ASCENT- What?

Cera;It's a ground type. My contract with you stated that only ice typ-

Angie: " Insert spooky Angie art here "  

Also: Hope you and the rest of the team are doing okay during this crisis. 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Good to hear, but damn is that a hilarious image. 

Angie: Have you achieved anything during my slumber, Cera?

Cera: Yes, milady, during my battle with that infernal interloper, i caught Groudon.

Angie: Really? The Pokemon that enacts Areceus's will to give His planet land? Excellent, we can now move against Melia and her contemptible heretics. 

Cera: Oh, i released it.

Angie: I WILL CRUCIFY THEM WITH ICE SO THEY MAY WATCH MY ASCENT- What?

Cera;It's a ground type. My contract with you stated that only ice typ-

Angie: " Insert spooky Angie art here "  

Also: Hope you and the rest of the team are doing okay during this crisis. 

I though of Angie reacting more like this

https://youtu.be/VsJc2ZhbXIg

13 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Genesect? Always thought that one would go to someone related to Team Xen, like Nastasia or even Ren eventually.. I always though Xerneas would be one for the MC as well, not Melia's but now that I think of it, makes sense.. If I would guess something for the MC.. Perhaps Necrozma or Rayquaza? It would make sense in the context of being the Interceptor but knowing Jan he would never allow us to have such power.

Oh.. What.. A.. WASTE!!
Wait..
IF it's not hers anymore.. Maybe we can have it.. I'll keep my hopes up but expect nothing out of it.

I'm guessing that the dev team's plans for postgame involve Legendaries being caught by us, most of the other great Pokemon fangames and even the main games do it. May i recommend Pokemon Insurgence to fill in your time while you wait for V13.

As why i think Genesect would be good for us, aside from being a nice opposite to Mewtwo, and Nastasia and Ren having Deoxys and Silvally already, Genesect is a fossil revived by Team Plasma only for it to be canned by N who thought of it as an abomination. My pet theory is that the character we use is an interceptor because they along with the other PCs died and was brought back even stronger, and are being manipulated by Robo-Amanda's faction or perhaps Crescent. Thus we are merely an experiment, much like Genesect. 

1 minute ago, Magus543 said:

I'm guessing that the dev team's plans for postgame involve Legendaries being caught by us, most of the other great Pokemon fangames and even the main games do it. May i recommend Pokemon Insurgence to fill in your time while you wait for V13.

As why i think Genesect would be good for us, aside from being a nice opposite to Mewtwo, and Nastasia and Ren having Deoxys and Silvally already, Genesect is a fossil revived by Team Plasma only for it to be canned by N who thought of it as an abomination. My pet theory is that w. 

Insurgence, huh?
Might try.. I tried Reborn but.. I don't know.. I felt like the passing was off and the run-down city scenery was getting old..

Well I though Team Xen would have a Genesect exactly for that reason, afteral, they created more Silvallys too but we will see when we get there

3 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Insurgence, huh?
Might try.. I tried Reborn but.. I don't know.. I felt like the passing was off and the run-down city scenery was getting old..

Well I though Team Xen would have a Genesect exactly for that reason, afteral, they created more Silvallys too but we will see when we get there

Yeah, Insurgence is pretty good, and it's a complete Fangame. No Gen 7 though. And 8 gyms. But you get megas early. Relatively. like before the Third gym. It'll certainly scratch that itch that Rejuvenation left you. 

Plus it has follower Pokemon. I look so cool with my Hydreigon. What i also like is that certain mytical pokemon play an important role in the plot. Though sadly Genesect isn't one of them, he's just in a post game quest where you can catch him.

• Veterans
23 minutes ago, blackmewtwo200 said:

Can we add a place to buy pokemon like a pokemon that is really good or perido legendary pre evolution but you can make more  things still challenging

No, we're not gonna add that. Please stop asking for us to add things to the game, most of your ideas you've suggested so far are unrealistic, unbalanced or simply not doable and therefore will not be added. We don't need your input on what we should or shouldn't add.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zumi said:

No, we're not gonna add that. Please stop asking for us to add things to the game, most of your ideas you've suggested so far are unrealistic, unbalanced or simply not doable and therefore will not be added. We don't need your input on what we should or shouldn't add.

Dang Zumi I get that you're stressed but you just went off on the dude.

• Veterans
1 minute ago, Display name said:

Dang Zumi I get that you're stressed but you just went off on the dude.

Not stressed, it's just really annoying when he's done this four times now and ignored my previous statement towards him lol.

That being said, a request from us to everyone in the thread; as much as we like seeing your theorycrafting and speculation, do you guys mind moving those discussions to separate threads? The important updates keep getting buried under a lot of discussion that could easily go into its own topic, so it'd be appreciated if you could move them to new threads!

• Like 2

• Veterans
1 minute ago, Display name said:

Quick question are you guys adding gen 8 mons to past leaders teams as well or just the upcoming ones

Everything's being re-balanced to include Gen 8, so this also includes the teams of past gym leaders!

• Like 2

• Veterans
Just now, Display name said:

Would you playimg through on asecond savefile to see the balance changes

Oh, for sure! This'll be my umpteenth time playing through the game (I honestly lost count how many times I've gone through the game by now LOL), but it's a necessary thing due to both QoL changes to past areas being in need of testing, balancing of the major fights and generally wanting to have some gen 8 mons on my team throughout the game to see how they fare in the game. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Zumi said:

Oh, for sure! This'll be my umpteenth time playing through the game (I honestly lost count how many times I've gone through the game by now LOL), but it's a necessary thing due to both QoL changes to past areas being in need of testing, balancing of the major fights and generally wanting to have some gen 8 mons on my team throughout the game to see how they fare in the game. 

Haha thanks. I've been trying to get one of my friends into pokemon fangames. I told him to play reborn rejuv and desolation. He loves the gen 8 starters .

Hold up I didn't know you made xenogene

Edited by Display name