V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

12 minutes ago, enderowl said:

We'll be able to play as Erin (And maybe Kanon?), from the looks of this one picture back in December (or was it January, sorry wasn't looking)b4a1cf8aad413a6c95a6dc55930b7e3a.png

Those crates have the word Anju on them by the way, nice hint.

28 minutes ago, enderowl said:

We'll be able to play as Erin (And maybe Kanon?), from the looks of this one picture back in December (or was it January, sorry wasn't looking)b4a1cf8aad413a6c95a6dc55930b7e3a.png

WOAH! I did not see this. It looks " puts on shades " Cool. 

Erin better have double leftover Florges. I wanna see what it feels like to use. XD. 

I may be misremembering things, but I like Flora's lines during the confrontation at the top of the pyramid. It feels way more climactic than any other fight we've had prior, with the exception maybe being the one with Zetta and Geara. It's kinda surprising that a sort of side-villain got such a grandiose build up to the confrontation with her.

18 hours ago, Edo said:

On that note, Crobat's shiny is also the original colors (blue and purple switched) instead of yellow like the rejuv sprites of Zubat and Golbat.

Hmmm....for me Crobat's shiny colours are lightened, but I completely agree with you about Zubat's and Golbat's shiny. And I guess will never know why my shiny Buizel has a yellow front, while you have a black front. 

So is no one gonna talk about what happened on Saki Blakeory's Twitter.First off the theory about Risa being Freya seems to be confirmed because they are the only characters apart from Saki that appeared in her tweets.

First,we see Saki tweeting 3 times that she is singing with Risa with the second tweet where she is not here and the last where the name is absent.

Secondly,we see a tweet with a picture of Saki with Freya behind the billboard and the second tweet is the same picture but all blurred out and Saki in covered in red.

Then,we see some tweets with pictures of Saki with Freya in the background and Saki talking about Freya following her.The last one is interesting because she is near a gravestone.

And Saki confronts her but Freya takes over her account or more appropriately speaking she reveals she is the one behind all of it.

But she tells us the next time we will meet her we will have to make a choice so what choice do you think we will have to make?

1 hour ago, blackmewtwo200 said:

Are you gonna add more ways to make money?

try berry farming in goldenwood forest, it worked for me at least 😛
but as fast money, i don't think that they will implement that, remember that, at the begining in gearen they told you that money is hard to get in the region

42 minutes ago, Nexen57 said:

So is no one gonna talk about what happened on Saki Blakeory's Twitter.First off the theory about Risa being Freya seems to be confirmed because they are the only characters apart from Saki that appeared in her tweets.

First,we see Saki tweeting 3 times that she is singing with Risa with the second tweet where she is not here and the last where the name is absent.

Secondly,we see a tweet with a picture of Saki with Freya behind the billboard and the second tweet is the same picture but all blurred out and Saki in covered in red.

Then,we see some tweets with pictures of Saki with Freya in the background and Saki talking about Freya following her.The last one is interesting because she is near a gravestone.

And Saki confronts her but Freya takes over her account or more appropriately speaking she reveals she is the one behind all of it.

But she tells us the next time we will meet her we will have to make a choice so what choice do you think we will have to make?

My guess is that since there was quite a bit of Undertale references, there may be a similar form of No mercy where we turn on our group and side with the Surfer duo, hence her line about looking forward to it.  Like there is that light and dark prophecy so we may play a role in who wins.

Or maybe Crescent and Puppet Master's lines will pay off and it's revealed the conflict isn't as black and white and we and our team can go full on anti-villain.

Though i'm not fully sold on Risa is Surfer Dudette. 

42 minutes ago, Nexen57 said:

i think that in pages like.. 34 - 37 this was talked, arroud the days when the twitter appeared to when it "ended"
and yeah, risa being Freya sounds prety much confirmed, someone said that the weird jigglipuff has the same stats as her Naganadel, and taking in account that beheeyem, the jigipuff might be an illusion, also, the fight between melia and Risa is one that we didn't get to see, perhaps so that we don't see her team

1 hour ago, Gronzak said:

i think that in pages like.. 34 - 37 this was talked, arroud the days when the twitter appeared to when it "ended"
and yeah, risa being Freya sounds prety much confirmed, someone said that the weird jigglipuff has the same stats as her Naganadel, and taking in account that beheeyem, the jigipuff might be an illusion, also, the fight between melia and Risa is one that we didn't get to see, perhaps so that we don't see her team

Melia got swept by Tuffpuff; at least Jan confirmed that she lost to it, but didn't mention whether Risa used other mons as well.

And I really hope Risa isn't the Red Binch cause she's one of my favorites, so her being an antagonist would suck 😂

On the other hand, I'm curious why Jan would name Freya as one of his favorite characters. I guess there'll be much more development including her and probably some very interesting turning point where her real intentions and her position in this whole affair are revealed.

For V13, it might be possible to face Angie but it might be with choices just like Melia's choices and Aelita's choices (not necessary) like :

Join the cult : Bad Ending

Kill someone you hold : Another Bad Ending

Sacrifice yourself : Good Ending

Ask Zygarde for your help (only if you obtained Zygarde) : True Ending

Whatever or not, it's just a theory.

On 4/22/2020 at 3:59 AM, Jan said:

My favorite characters are Aelita, Erin, and Red Haired Binch. Stop spreading misinfo. 👏👏👏

For me, Melia and Venam are my favourites.

• Hmm 1

1 hour ago, Zumi said:

2hy4Zq8.png

🕺

THAT’S IT ZUMI! I CANNOT TAKE THIS TEASE ANYMORE! IT’S GONNA BE YOU, ME AND A LONG ASS DISCUSSION OF HOW AWESOME YOU ARE!!!

I basically only want 2 things on V13 to change:

1. How you get an Everstone.. In my first playthrough I basically never found one up to the point I got softlocked in the Rift Garbodor fight, in my second I found it mining in Amethyst Cave, it would be nice if we got it in a scripted way like with the Destiny Knot, perhaps when Valerie makes those stairs in Blacksteep Castle she can turn around and be like "Ah, I also found this while doing the stairs, you can have it" and boom, Everstone.

2. Legendary Pokemons having perfect IVs, we can change their nature but we can't breed them so to get my Zygard I had to reset the game SO MANY TIMES and I always felt like they always should have perfect IVs even in the main series, I mean, they're legendaries for god's sake.. They aren't your average Bidoof strolling around your garden's tall grass and we don't even have access to any but Zygard and it takes the effort of running around collecting all of it's cells plus the core.. I hope the feature to increase IVs people mentioned before that was remove due to bugs make a return so at least I can use that.

4 hours ago, Zumi said:

2hy4Zq8.png

🕺

This is going to be very interesting to see this guy in the game.

Also, on a separate note.

Spoiler

image.png.ca7fcc2460cdfd3dd269f504a0ca802e.png

I wonder if we'll be able to go through this door in the next version because I do wonder what is on the other side.