V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

9 hours ago, Zumi said:

2hy4Zq8.png

🕺

I don't think that's RorimB.. I mean, the skin color and hair don't fit, sure he had colorful hair but not straight up rainbow colored, it was more resembling of an aurora of sorts
B.jpg.0c6298f3b1a0872e95840ba8b2fd8434.jpg 

My guess is that's the Puppet Master without it's maks.. Unless they are redesigning RorimB I suppose..

4 hours ago, MhicKy said:

I don't think that's RorimB.. I mean, the skin color and hair don't fit, sure he had colorful hair but not straight up rainbow colored, it was more resembling of an aurora of sorts
B.jpg.0c6298f3b1a0872e95840ba8b2fd8434.jpg 

My guess is that's the Puppet Master without it's maks.. Unless they are redesigning RorimB I suppose..

A few days ago, Zumi mentioned he was getting a redesign 

56 minutes ago, Lucky98 said:

A few days ago, Zumi mentioned he was getting a redesign 

I see..
Just found weird that the new design is a bit different from the old one but eh, whatever then

37 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

I see..
Just found weird that the new design is a bit different from the old one but eh, whatever then

The old design still has rainbow hair, except it is just pastel. As for the skin color it is now closer to crawlis, which makes sense (also it’s still relatively the same, the shading on the art is different).

Typhlosion Crest has wrong description. It might make Att scaling with Sp Att, but his contact moves doesn't do additional fire type damage. It instead works like Parental Bond but dealing less damage in a second hit than usual. Maybe someone has to fix the desciption or the effect of Typhlosion Crest.

• Global Mods

Phew! All caught up on this thread finally. Love all the excitement going around here. Finally got 2 saves to the latest chapter. And when this game finally becomes the dating sim it's destined to be I will pick Aelita in both files, as she is the apex character in every way, shape, and form. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

Typhlosion Crest has wrong description. It might make Att scaling with Sp Att, but his contact moves doesn't do additional fire type damage. It instead works like Parental Bond but dealing less damage in a second hit than usual. Maybe someone has to fix the desciption or the effect of Typhlosion Crest.

Yes this is already known, but it would be better to post bugs in the Bug Reporting thread, not here. Also, the description says "additional fire damage", not "Fire type damage". If it were referring to the Fire type it would be written with capital F, and the description doesn't say "type"; it's just misleadingly worded.

3 hours ago, Trooperk said:

Phew! All caught up on this thread finally. Love all the excitement going around here. Finally got 2 saves to the latest chapter. And when this game finally becomes the dating sim it's destined to be I will pick Aelita in both files, as she is the apex character in every way, shape, and form. 

It's already a dating sim for Melia. But honestly, Aelita is just the best character. I'm looking forward to see if Kenneth really is still alive, hope she can finally live happily with him.

Guys no disrespect, but please don’t talk about romance in the status thread. Jan has stated that he doesn’t want and won’t have romance involved in rejuvenation as it’s not a dating sim and the chances are extremely thin on that happening because that’d make him uncomfortable. 

• Upvote 2

Romance is stupid!
I wanna be able to make Mac'n'Cheese in V13 and I wanna see who would DARE to try to stop me!

Edited by MhicKy
  • Haha 1

• Veterans
42 minutes ago, Chrixai said:

Guys no disrespect, but please don’t talk about romance in the status thread. Jan has stated that he doesn’t want and won’t have romance involved in rejuvenation as it’s not a dating sim and the chances are extremely thin on that happening because that’d make him uncomfortable. 

i'm inclined to agree with this.

• Like 3

I agree with @Chrixai in that people should keep the romance discussion to a minimum; Jan and Zumi have already expressed their thoughts on it and we should respect their decision. Besides, if you really want your romantic fix, then you can always write a short story about it.

• Like 1

I think the more people want it to be a dating sim the less likely it's going to happen and i think that's a dumb idea. Sure i have a certain soft spot for a certain girl who reincarnates but a full on dating sim is a bad idea. 

Besides, Pokemon isn't about romance it's about having your cool pet beat up the other person's pet. GLORIOUS COMBAT!!!!!!

Ignore the day care. 

• Haha 1

• Veterans
Just now, Magus543 said:

I think the more people want it to be a dating sim the less likely it's going to happen and i think that's a dumb idea. Sure i have a certain soft spot for a certain girl who reincarnates but a full on dating sim is a bad idea. 

Besides, Pokemon isn't about romance it's about having your cool pet beat up the other person's pet. GLORIOUS COMBAT!!!!!!

it is flat out not going to happen.

move on.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, andracass said:

it is flat out not going to happen.

move on.

I'm not advocating it to happen, just saying that the more people demand it, the more the dev team will push against it. 

EDIT: Just realized the awkward phrasing in that quote you cited. Whoops.

But moving on.  Any Gen 8 Pokemon that's a must for our team? C'mon Corviknight TEAM!!!

Also anyone curious if Angie and Team Xen will team up or fight against each other? 

21 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

Let's change the idea. Do you know what is Angie planning to do? Maybe she tries to freeze another city with her Regice or she seeks revenge against MC.

In that picture with Erin and the maids, the area is frozen over and think Angie still has her Regice so she has the means to freeze a large area. Now if it takes place in the present or past is the question.  But preaching Arceus's cold truth to the planet is Angie's goal. 

I kinda want someone to point out if she freezes the planet, then people will die and she'll be the only one left in a frozen dead planet.