V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

4 hours ago, ArcaneArceus said:

Chad Contrary Leaf Storm Serperior.

Chad Contrary Leaf Storm Superpower Lurantis

1 minute ago, MakubeX said:

I know Gen 8 starters can be got from the beginning, but can we still get them during or after the story for V13? Like a side-quest or some sort? For those who don't want to start over? Again.

Since most of the starters are available in side quests, i think the gen 8 starters will be too. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Since most of the starters are available in side quests, i think the gen 8 starters will be too. 

I have the feeling that won't be the case.. Jan tends to keep things challenging in the game considering mostly timing, hence why we still can't get a Lucario or a Greninja (unless if you pick one as your starter) so tho' I feel like the other starters might be possible, I think he might hold off Scorbunny for a while from being obtainable in sidequests or events, but what do I know?

• Hmm 1

2 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

I have the feeling that won't be the case.. Jan tends to keep things challenging in the game considering mostly timing, hence why we still can't get a Lucario or a Greninja (unless if you pick one as your starter) so tho' I feel like the other starters might be possible, I think he might hold off Scorbunny for a while from being obtainable in sidequests or events, but what do I know?

Lucario is available actually, have you played Where love lies? It's a smaller game also made by Jan set in the Rejuvenation verse.  Once you beat it, you get a code that will give you a Lucario in the GDC main building.

Besides, we are sort of near endgame levels of power already, Garchomp and Hydreigon are available legally now. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Lucario is available actually, have you played Where love lies? It's a smaller game also made by Jan set in the Rejuvenation verse.  Once you beat it, you get a code that will give you a Lucario in the GDC main building.

Besides, we are sort of near endgame levels of power already, Garchomp and Hydreigon are available legally now. 

I wonder if we'll manage to get Froakie and Torchic next.. These are probable but the new starters is a bit.. Dunno
Either way I am set on restarting my game to experience the new changes in encounters, trainers and gym leaders with the new gen of Pokemon

25 minutes ago, blackmewtwo200 said:

What are the starters that  gonna available other that the lab in v13

We don't have a clue yet but, hopefully, all of them

Edited by MhicKy

• Developers
3 hours ago, MhicKy said:

We don't have a clue yet but, hopefully, all of them

All Pokemon will be available by the game's completion, so starter Pokemon you did not choose will all appear later.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Jan said:

All Pokemon will be available by the game's completion, so starter Pokemon you did not choose will all appear later.

Welp, now we know!
Thanks, Jan!

1 hour ago, Magus543 said:

Even Magikarp? WOOO!!!! 

The only magikarp in the game will be guarded by a level 100 PULSE Rift Budew that is actually team Xen's leader in the shadows (?)

I was thinking, also, about the items, for example evolution items. Are they going to be renewabe (or at least, buyable)? I'm thinking of "well, I want to make a competitive team including, say, a Nidoking, shame that I've wasted all moon stones given there was only one for each moon-stone evolving mon in the game" for example.

2 hours ago, kithas said:

I was thinking, also, about the items, for example evolution items. Are they going to be renewabe (or at least, buyable)? I'm thinking of "well, I want to make a competitive team including, say, a Nidoking, shame that I've wasted all moon stones given there was only one for each moon-stone evolving mon in the game" for example.

I think they may be available at the ninth level of the department store since we don't have access to it

Edited by Baumina

I wonder if V13 will involve Axis University, Saki is associated with it as well as Thomas Blakeory. And i wonder what's Hazuki's story. But like Axis University has been looming over the plot for quite some time, Saki, Valerie and Adam used to attend, Melia didn't pass the exam because math sucks, Risa Raider is currently attending and she seems shady. (The first indication she was possibly evil, was that she defeated Melia in a battle without being us. Haahahahaha, one does not simply beat the dev team's favorite character and expect to be not put in their place. Though i could be wrong) people failing to get into Axis is a catalyst for joining Bladestar,  and overall the institution seems built up to be antagonistic. Like that episode of Pokemon about the strict elite school. Plus Reborn has Fern obstructing us at OST, so i can see a similar scenario happening.

• Developers
1 hour ago, Magus543 said:

I wonder if V13 will involve Axis University, Saki is associated with it as well as Thomas Blakeory. And i wonder what's Hazuki's story. But like Axis University has been looming over the plot for quite some time, Saki, Valerie and Adam used to attend, Melia didn't pass the exam because math sucks, Risa Raider is currently attending and she seems shady. (The first indication she was possibly evil, was that she defeated Melia in a battle without being us. Haahahahaha, one does not simply beat the dev team's favorite character and expect to be not put in their place. Though i could be wrong) people failing to get into Axis is a catalyst for joining Bladestar,  and overall the institution seems built up to be antagonistic. Like that episode of Pokemon about the strict elite school. Plus Reborn has Fern obstructing us at OST, so i can see a similar scenario happening.

My favorite characters are Aelita, Erin, and Red Haired Binch. Stop spreading misinfo. 👏👏👏

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jan said:

My favorite characters are Aelita, Erin, and Red Haired Binch. Stop spreading misinfo. 👏👏👏

Sorry sorry, just in a joking mood. XD. but really i'll stop if it's annoying. 

Erin is my spirit animal though hahahaah. She needs a hug. Like really badly. 

• Thanks 1