13.5 Status Discussion Thread

Jan

I really hope there wont be any puzzles like Reborn's magic square with numbers. Even if you know the trick and how to do it it's a nightmare to deal with and if you dont know how that particular puzzle works chances are you arent ever completing it. 

And most location "puzzles" like moving trains is insanely tedious and awful and take away much more than they add. 

15 hours ago, SpookyEvelyn said:

Snarl has uses on slower mons in some situations. Mind you less useful in this game since the AI will switch out if you debuff it too much, but you can play around that with hazards.

Yeah Snarl is excellent on mons like M-Sableye, plus it hits both of the opponents in double.
Darkest Lariat could be a possibility as well I admit.

On 10/7/2021 at 10:25 AM, Ram Cxz 007 said:

actually i really like good puzzle like the statue moving one in garufan chamber in caratos but if it is too difficult it will take the enjoyment of the game for whom they are playing for fun and catching pokemon

This was one of my favourite puzzles, I kind wish we saw more of these types of puzzles, it was un, you had to be careful, needed a good memory and critical thinking. If anything this made the game more immersive for me

On 10/7/2021 at 7:42 AM, MhicKy said:

You're correct, that is an unpopular opinion alright..
I mean, not being harsh or criticizing your taste but Pokemon is about capturing creatures and battling with them, not doing puzzles.. There are plenty of other games that fit that category better than Pokemon, tho' I guess Jan probably have a couple of new and harder puzzles down the line anyway so I wouldn't worry too much about that, really, it's almost a given at this point with everything we passes through

Firstly, I meant no disrespect with my opinion, end of the day Rejuvenation is my favourite game, and I believe it is possibly the most well rounded pokemon game along with reborn. 

I agree that we play pokemon for capturing monsters and battling with the and battling with them ,and the level grinding it rewarding when it pays off, but pokemon puzzles are unique in their own way and really add to the "journey" and "quest" aspect part of the game imho

In the end I just want to see pokemon rejuvenation get better and better, and what Jan and the team  is doing is nothing short of amazing.  

if we had relationship system from the start during amber's battle in v12 will we lose points if we freeze the field in v12 when in v13 is added to the game will we lose the points from amber do we have a way to check the points with the characters is there a way to get back the points we lose in the game i want to see if we maintain a great relationship all the characters.

edit: i dont if anyone have the glitch but if try teaching zenheadbutt to any pokemon from move tutor in goomidra the game glitches

Edited by Ram Cxz 007

My bet is that V15 and V16 are mostly post game stuff (just a small guess). Yet I cannot wait for V13.5 to come out and thank you for making me like Rejuvenation again💖

Now it's time for some team predictions, because whyaut:

The last 3 Gym Leaders (as for the E4 teams I'm not so sure):

For Alice (Dark Gym Leader): We know that she will have a Sableye (safe a Mega) given the events during the Unknown Dimension. Prankster ability + Quash to postpone fast moves.

For the rest, I say: Liepard, Honchkrow, Zoroark, Grimmsnarl and Bisharp.

For Allen (Fairy Gym Leader): We known from the Unknown Dimension events, that he uses an A- Ninetales (which would be his signature Pokemon). Safe for Snow Warning + Aurora Veil 100%.

For the rest:

Prankster Whimscott (for Tailwind setup), Azumarill, Florges, Alcremie (Mega/Dynamax form), Clefable (bulky with Magic Guard)

As for Damien: Well his team got revealed in Ch15, when he fought a part Storm-19 along with Alexandra, despite having a mix of Dragons and Darklings as well (so the siblings might be an expectation). Same goes to Alexandra with a mix of Dragon and Psychic types.

Yeah that's my predictions. But I'm not sure for the next update. I'll let myself get suprised🙃

P.S: I wonder if we will time travel yet again for the 4th time for more answers about Nymeria's fate. Amd I hope we'll see Nim again for more action.

i think the v14 three parts is full of the ark part1:xen raid part2:we actually possibly caught off guard and plan might fall apart part3:we make a come back v14 last alice andallen  v16 gymsand league possibly .finally we might have post game.

on to the topic v13.5 which of the side quest are going to happen

• Upvote 1

I just wanna know for sure what's Nastasia's deal already.. 
Gotta wait a couple of years for that, I am afraid.. But she was always a character hiding a lot of secrets, secrets that I NEED to know!

23 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

wait there are two disasters right xenpurgis and storm 9 or are they the same event we are going to fight xenpurgis in v14 will we fight storm9 in future or is there somethings im missing

They are different events, Storm9 was when the Nihilegos rampaged through out the continent draining people's life force and turning them into stones, Xenpurgis is yet to happen but all we know about it is that it will be a massive disaster on GDC created by a Rift Stakataka.

Now I am not sure if Storm9 will happen again but it all indicates that Nim would be the trigger of such event, at least that's what Damien believes.

2 hours ago, MhicKy said:

They are different events, Storm9 was when the Nihilegos rampaged through out the continent draining people's life force and turning them into stones

Storm9 is a global cataclysm that literally split the earth and destroyed everything, Nihilego is a smallest part of what happened. 

• Thanks 1