13.5 Status Discussion Thread

Jan

i think he will give the ending of the uncompleted side quests a finish and most probably the major characters sidequest like one with erin ,one with melia,one for aelita, with some characters maybe venam will reunite with matthew(venam's father,he is a really good father character.) maybe some exploration sidequest .the gate in gearen might be related to the neo gearen quests .thinking about it really makes me happy

Ana quest will continue in 13.5 i guess, don't know if it will be the end just yet.

We'll probably have a quest with Florin and Bladestar (or maybe this part will be linked to Ana quest)

And i think there will be something in East Gearen city with the shady place that Adrienn and Aya are trying to get in.

For more that I want the Ana quest to get to a conclusion I have the feeling that Jan won't finish it on v13.5.. Like he said, 13.5 is to mostly just add the new content from the SnS DLC, tho' I am hoping I am wrong..

But, who knows, maybe he'll at least give some update on the quest, even if a small one.. But I have the feeling that this quest will be bigger than it looks due to Dylan being a elite 4 member and such..

29 minutes ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

ana's memory is apperently already at 80% ish 

so it most likely will be completed then

It might complete her memory but the quest might have something more to it.. At least that's my belief, I might be wrong, I might be -very- wrong or I might be right!

yea theres wayyyyy too many loose end in the questline to be resolved in 13.5

we could be wrong tho

i highly doubt 

13.5 will just be SWSH DLC stuff and updates to the game 

since it wouldnt be big enough for a seperate update all on its own

so it HAS to have something big

and the only thing i can see being big is the ANA sidequest

i thing ana quest might be completed as i remember jan mentioning he did not want the quest to be not resolved in v14 or may be i misread things but i think ana quest is possibly going to be completed i would really like that to be finishd .other than that the secret of the gearen gate might be revealed .do u guys remember the secret squad who assasinates the rogue team xen members in the the ruined city if we evict them will we see them again.i dont remeber much about them but they looked cool 

if you want to keep the thread alive talking about v13.5 stuff may be like what are the possible things we can see in the update will suffice .if some new info about v13.5 is released it will be enough to make it alive . i want say do you guys remember the weird looking subordinates of team xen in badland baddies who will kill the rogue team xen do you guys have any thoughts

Aww.. They deleted my grocery list.. I went to the market and didn't remember everything I had to buy.. That was meean!

Those guys from Xen are probably going to show up on v14, I hope? Or maybe they won't since it feels like they are just suppose to dispose of deserters anyway.. Heh.. Deserters in the desert.. I see what you did there, Jan..

8 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

Crikey! This Talon looks amazing mates! Look forward to foight him!

Hoy, m8!!
I mean, I was wondering when we would "depretify" him.. Sure wasn't expecting an Australian accent, that got me!

Calling it now! His ace will be an Emu, not a Pokemon, a regular Emu!

1 hour ago, Z.. said:

apparently we have already heard of talon, when did this happen?

Back during the very beginning of Grand Dream City arc where gym leaders and other trainers from the university being turned to stone: With Talon being one of the Victims.