13.5 Status Discussion Thread

Jan

On 3/21/2023 at 1:48 PM, SolareInferno said:

What about Zygarde Cores quest? I totally forgot that question a long time ago.

It stopped in Chapter 13 after you can get Zygarde 10%, but I guess that can continue in near future, since V13.5 will have some minor legendaries as catchable.

• 2 months later...

could you make a quest log for main quest and side quest and a pokedex quest and i love unreal time maybe you could try to put it if not you dont have to and still hiding madam x identity when it can only be crescent same hair color same eye color truth is unless you create someone else that is the only person it could be

• 3 months later...
On 9/20/2021 at 7:57 AM, MhicKy said:

More quality of life?!
Rejuvenation is already the best Pokemon fangame when it comes to quality of life so it's quite nice to see it!
Can't wait to try the new mons! Might re-play v13 for the 6th time when it happens (not joking, already replayed this 5 times so far)!

Just wanna put a reminder for everyone that is hyped, BE PATIENT!
A masterpiece like this one can't be rushed! Let us all be hyped but hyped patiently!
(Jan should work for Game Freak since I hate what they are doing to Pokemon recently tho'.. Feels like a Sonic Mania situation where the fans are doing a better job then the main developers..)

I agree with you here and I have replayed through the game about 10 times now waiting for the update but it is better to wait for a masterpiece like this so I say keep up the good work Jan and I am very excited to see what comes from this. :)

• 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, Noamb15 said:

the game is already bugging 😭

image.thumb.png.f893c640c96ae4b2ced85dec0dbb0c86.png

Got the same issue, trying to catch the mons doesn't freeze the game but they are straight up deleted. A real bummer too cause I really was looking forward to that mechanic.

Also Jesus the final boss of the Parangon route is a monster.  Jan heard all the people that thought taking out Intense difficulty was gonna make the game too easy and had to hold back a hysterical laughter that would send the wicked witch packing. 

That thing had so many gimmicks and buffs it was absurd and it kept getting worse as the fight progressed. I dunno if it's harder than the glass workstation gauntlet from reborn but it's up there.

Edit: Team works fast, it's already fixed

Edited by BlackPrismHunte

So I've just started over and was shocked by how different the lab is (and mildly annoyed that I have to run everywhere because I can't go to the options menu without the game crashing), but my first question is: Do we not have item storage in the PC anymore? Is this intentional or a bug? I went there to grab my free potion, but I also actually use my item storage typically...

Are Pansage and Eiscue still unobtainable in this new version. I didn't catch one before the Gearan City and Goldenwood Forest renovations but the Pokedex says they can be caught in East Gearan City's park + Goldenwood Forest and Kristiline Town respectively.

11 hours ago, VenoxZyper said:

thank you!
and another question:

Hide contents

is it one per savefile? or does it get unlocked on multiple savefiles? 

If I remember correctly, I think at the end of completing v13.5 story (so either paragon chapter 0 or renegade chapter 0) It says that in subsequent playthroughs you can skip chapter 0 of either route or you can just play through it like normal.

• Like 1

I remember there being extra penultimate rewards for finishing all the quests at a Help Center, but I haven't gotten any from the East Gearen or Sheridan ones. Am I just remembering wrong, missing hidden quests, or was that changed/removed?