13.5 Status Discussion Thread

Jan

19 minutes ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

and then we run into the same problem as fgo where they leave you in the middle of a cliffhanger for 1 months and all the theories will go wild over it

I wish Rejuvenation took a month to developer each chapter but Jan would have to hire a full development team of, at least, 30 people..
13.5 will probably take months if not an year (or more, who knows)..

oh yeah it might take some time but its really good to see v13 going to a really good route which i really like .v13.5 might take few months not a year though jan said after one year some later that v13 will be parts so they atleast finish someparts of 13.5 so it might take some time but it will be out that what matter for me.ok  did u guys see the trailer with the new zoroark.do you think the hisui forms will be in the future rejuv versions and how do you think they will add these new mons from the past pokemon world to the much more present like rejuvenation.

Maybe it will took only a few months. V13 had one of the biggest revamp in the game + block due to pandemy , so that took like 2 years and Chapter15 was not so short and

Spoiler

the third route, which has MC included, has plenty of time to be played, after all.

P.S: I remember you that now Intense Mode is no more from now 13.5, so maybe the time will be reduced a liiittle bit.

Edited by S7rife

Removing the Intense Mode was actually a very wise decision, it's much better to just gather intel by seeing how the community deal with certain battles and then figure out how to make it harder later by checking what strategies we use than just going of assumption..

But damn, Zumi be working on those sprites!
I'm just glad we are receiving updates on REjuv 13.5 and soon Reborn e19 will be released as well, good times all around!

13 hours ago, S7rife said:

P.S: I remember you that now Intense Mode is no more from now 13.5, so maybe the time will be reduced a liiittle bit.

Sadly it won't.. The people responsible for that are Azery and Alex, removing Intense Mode will make their jobs easier but won't make the rest of the team develop the game faster..

I personally welcome the removal of Intense mode, even if i personally always played on one. Having one difficulty option is great, in my opinion. Then everyone in the community have similar experiences, leaving much less space for elitism, bragging and shaming people who prefer to play on easier modes. 

2 hours ago, Cyphre said:

I personally welcome the removal of Intense mode, even if i personally always played on one. Having one difficulty option is great, in my opinion. Then everyone in the community have similar experiences, leaving much less space for elitism, bragging and shaming people who prefer to play on easier modes. 

To be fair, I never actually saw any elitism or shaming (at least not on the Rejuvenation community) but I did see bragging alright.. Tho' this is based on my experience so I could had not seen it but it still happened anyways..

Well, two difficulties anyway, Jan can't get rid of Casual and, frankly, I would go against it if he ever decided that since there's people who are more invested in the story of the game than the challenge and locking them from it because they didn't study on IVs, EVs, Natures, movesets and so on doesn't feel right.. Using myself as an example, I cannot beat Intense for the hell of me and if both Casual and Normal were removed and I had to be forced to go on Intense I would probably quit OR just cheat by watching someone else's strategy and do a play-by-play copy..
Tho' Rejuvenation's casual is still challenging, at least in comparison to the originals anyway..

actually its true normal mode rejuv is hard but i like it alot for that reason its like completing a puzzle. in the canon games the enemy trainers pokemon are sometimes underwhelming but due in rejuv it feels all boss level trainers are actually are difficult if we consider giovanni and madame x we clearly see from the first battle who is more dangerous .madame x has yvetal nut still we can beat her with stratergy

Well, Rejuvenation is already an "hard game" in walkthrough (puzzles, finding secret objects, ...) and in battles, with NPC be really tricky even in Casual Mode. I think that removing Intense Mode was a good choice if that became a problem for the dev team. I just hope that the game will go on normally, we are reaching something truly important for the entire plot.

I just hope A-Glalie will be better than the regular one which gets overshadowed hard by Froslass.. Even the Mega-Glalie isn't that worth it since there are better megas out there, pure Ice is very "meh"..

3 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

Just wait for G-Darmanitan, pure Ice hasn't said its last word yet (probably available after Damien though). If Glalie turns out Grass/Ice that might be terrible for the dude. Still fully hyped anyway.

G-Darmanitan is an exception due to it's ridiculously massive status.. Also when it enters Zen-Mode it isn't pure Ice-Type anymore AND it gets even stronger and even if you don't use Zen Mode the alternative, Gorilla Tatics, is basic a Choice Band in ability form which, when combined with Choice Scarf, becomes a menace as you have now a Pokemon that deals 1.5x more damage AND moves 1.5x faster.. 
But as a rule of thumb, Ice-Type is the weakest type, resisting only itself while being weak to 4 other types.. Most other types only come out with a net negative when combined with Ice (which is a shame, I like Ice).. Mega-Glalie is one of the weakest megas, heck, G-Darmanitan is much better than it and it's a MEGA..
So here's hoping A-Glalie will be better (Who knows, maybe Jan will even make a A-Mega-Glalie?) but yeah, Grass/Ice will be a TERRIBLE combination which will make it weaker than regular Glalie.. But I guess it fits the theme, I guess..

6 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

Big fan of Ice type too, my favorite one. Too bad it is so mediocre defensively. Being able to resist only to itself, what a sadness... Game Freak could have put a Fairy resistance as of Gen 6, but did not. Such a shame, that one would make pretty much sense moreover.

I think Ice should resist Water the same way Water resist Ice.. Also, why doesn't Ice also resist Grass and Flying is one of these GameFreak decisions you just don't understand..

11 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

what is water call.

Like @RocketOSullivan said..
Water resists Ice but, for some reason, Ice doesn't resist Water.. It would make sense if both of them resist each other since Ice is literally Water in a solid stated but, hey ho, what do I know?! If Ice had 4 resistances it would immediately go from the worst type to a reasonable one as it is effective against 4 and also weak against 4, it balances out.. Most of the worst combinations are with Ice like Rock/Ice or Grass/Ice..

what kinds of quests will v13 have since it may contain major character involved side quest its possible like: we might help venam and her father unite or possibly help her catch her new poison mons as she said somewhere she needs to catch new mons (maybe i just misremember things)

On 10/28/2021 at 7:53 PM, Ram Cxz 007 said:

what kinds of quests will v13 have since it may contain major character involved side quest its possible like: we might help venam and her father unite or possibly help her catch her new poison mons as she said somewhere she needs to catch new mons (maybe i just misremember things)

I think the group (Melia, Alexandra, Erin, ...) will want to know more about MC's new "form", as we know that is supposed to be connected to Interceptor's role and, so, Adrest, the second part of the original deity. Imagine what power that form is hiding. We saw it only once and we don't know if we will activate it normally in the future.

Honestly, I want more "lore" about our "past character": like he/she/them said, Nightmare Realm did not shown what truly happened with the Nihilego's attack. In my run, I managed to make him (Aevis) finally understand what role he and us have. I think with some more memories, we will achieve many knowldege about the story.

Edit: it's 13.5 the version in development, so I'm talking about possible things in this future version.

Edited by S7rife
  • Like 1

I am assuming 13.5 won't have any MAJOR plot significance, it will still have things related to it but nothing major, Jan will probably leave that for v14, so I don't expect any explanations on the Interceptor role for the gang really and, hey, if I end up wrong at least it will be a pleasant surprise, like not expecting anything special for your birthday then go to work and have a surprise party at the end of your shift (or something, I am getting old, leave me alone!)