Jump to content

13.5 Status Discussion Thread


Jan

Recommended Posts

  • Global Mods

All of the Aevian forms do actually have dex entries..... Just that the Pokédex won't heckin cooperate in-game and doesn't show alternate forms properly. I'll probably put together a post with all the dex entries at some point!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Zumi said:

All of the Aevian forms do actually have dex entries..... Just that the Pokédex won't heckin cooperate in-game and doesn't show alternate forms properly. I'll probably put together a post with all the dex entries at some point!

Wow thats really cool thanks Zumi i actually want to know more about aevium forms is there any new pokedex entries for old mons (canon pokemon)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess it would be difficult since the "skeleton" of Rejuvenation is based on versions were regional variants didn't exist so.. Yeah..

There's just 2 major things I want:
1 - All starters available and more event Pokemons
2 - More items like Assault Vest, Flame Orb, etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

I guess it would be difficult since the "skeleton" of Rejuvenation is based on versions were regional variants didn't exist so.. Yeah..

There's just 2 major things I want:
1 - All starters available and more event Pokemons
2 - More items like Assault Vest, Flame Orb, etc

I've been wondering why I'm now at level 80 and can't find some species and several competitive items I just can't seem to get except when my Magician Delphox borrows them from enemies for a battle...looking at you, Assault Vest, the most egregious offender of having been on NPCs for a very long time but none for me :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SpookyEvelyn said:

I've been wondering why I'm now at level 80 and can't find some species and several competitive items I just can't seem to get except when my Magician Delphox borrows them from enemies for a battle...looking at you, Assault Vest, the most egregious offender of having been on NPCs for a very long time but none for me :(

Yeah, none of these are available yet, at the end of v13 you'll be able to get your Pokemons up to Lv90 but you won't be able to have things like Flame Orb, Choice Scarf, Assault Vest, Choice Specs, Field Extender, etc.

I just feel it's high time we get those already.. Back in v12 I was so sure we would get them in v13 since I thought we would be able to access the upper floors of the GDC Department Store but we ended up with no new stamps to collect anyway so..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

most probably we might atleast get one stamp in 13.5 because its a sidequest sectionso no worries for me if happens we can still have good items like toxic orb, for for guts and quickfeet (ursaring ahem..) lifeorb wiseglasses and muscleband and some good mega stones like blastoisite (shellsmash blastoise is good i think)i think we 13.5 might remedy some factors atleast for me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, MhicKy said:

There's just 2 major things I want:
1 - All starters available and more event Pokemons
2 - More items like Assault Vest, Flame Orb, etc

And the major things I wished for is :

1 - Remaining Pseudo Legendaries

2 - Encounter Drilbur

3 - Any Fossil Pokemons from Galar

4 - Zygarde Cores

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wish we could get a random all-100 mythical pokemon. None of them are gamebreaking, most of them arent even that good, since base 100 in stats is far from good. And random one would be nice to differentiate from other players and make a playthrough more unique. Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Normal Shaymin and Victini are all not broken and having one would be very nice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, RoySolare said:

And the major things I wished for is :

1 - Remaining Pseudo Legendaries

2 - Encounter Drilbur

3 - Any Fossil Pokemons from Galar

4 - Zygarde Cores

Pseudo Legendaries, yeah!
But I feel like Zygard Cores will be a no since I think Jan will leave actual Legendaries for post content, Zygard 10% is a pseudo legendary but as soon as it becomes 50% it loses it's "pseudo" status (Tho' I wish to be wrong, OH! How I wish to be wrong.. Zygard is my favorite Legendary..)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

v13 is going to be good with all the side quest . how many and which are the uncompleted side quest left? may be we will meet some good pokemon and new and old characters.i think its really gonna be good.mhicky  you use ambipom is it strong?

 

 

sorry to ask this usually what do we discuss in such thread i usually say what comes to mind about the game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Back in v12 I was so sure we would get them in v13 since I thought we would be able to access the upper floors of the GDC Department Store but we ended up with no new stamps to collect anyway so..

The V13 sidequests are big enough to be added in a seperate update so I wouldn't be surprised if one of them gives out another stamp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, RocketOSullivan said:

I can never blame myself enough for not having done the Library Sidequest 2 in time in Sheridan. I play with a Feraligatr and a Banette, so I'm totally screwed now for the Life Orb AND Banettite. Hope we will able to complete that anyway in a future update.

I don't think this will happen because you're kind of a rare case.. Most people do these things as soon as they get to a new place, you're honestly the one and only person I've seem so far that lost the quest and want a way to complete it afterwards..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RocketOSullivan said:

I can never blame myself enough for not having done the Library Sidequest 2 in time in Sheridan. I play with a Feraligatr and a Banette, so I'm totally screwed now for the Life Orb AND Banettite. Hope we will able to complete that anyway in a future update.

Wait there was a Life Orb in the Library? I must have missed it, I never got a Life Orb...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, MhicKy said:

I just feel it's high time we get those already.. Back in v12 I was so sure we would get them in v13 since I thought we would be able to access the upper floors of the GDC Department Store but we ended up with no new stamps to collect anyway so..


I might be misremembering but aren't a majority if not all of the stamps available through side quests?  Would explain why we didn't receive any in V13 since that was almost all about the main story while v13.5 will contain the side quests.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SpookyEvelyn said:

Wait there was a Life Orb in the Library? I must have missed it, I never got a Life Orb...

Well, you can still obtain one in the Alamissa Ruins after doing the Karen sidequest there.

 

1 hour ago, Calentz said:


I might be misremembering but aren't a majority if not all of the stamps available through side quests?  Would explain why we didn't receive any in V13 since that was almost all about the main story while v13.5 will contain the side quests.

Hopefully.. I really am sick and tired of equipping my mons with Plates/Berries because I have nothing better when I could use an Assault Vest, get my Obstagoon with Guts to have a Flame Orb, etc etc e tal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Well, you can still obtain one in the Alamissa Ruins after doing the Karen sidequest there.

 

Hopefully.. I really am sick and tired of equipping my mons with Plates/Berries because I have nothing better when I could use an Assault Vest, get my Obstagoon with Guts to have a Flame Orb, etc etc e tal

On my next playthrough I plan to abuse the Thief/Covet then Fling & Recycle thing as much as possible. Pretty tired of beating my head against assault vests without having my own.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MhicKy said:

I don't think this will happen because you're kind of a rare case.. Most people do these things as soon as they get to a new place, you're honestly the one and only person I've seem so far that lost the quest and want a way to complete it afterwards..

 

I am one of these guys, I am even a bit extreme in this kind of situation usually, always making sure everything is set and done before continuing the scenario, that makes me even madder against me lmao. Honestly I don't know how I could miss it on the moment but it happened and I noticed when it was already too late, so I guess I will have to endure an immediate sanction for that unfortunately..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

wonder how the ana quest is gonna relate to the missing children sidequest

Now we are asking the big questions!
The name always has been "MIssing Children" but all we got so far about these children is that Nurse Joy that freaks out once she sees Ana saying that was the figure she saw when the kidnapping happened but nothing so far other than bonding time with Ana in various locations..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...