13.5 Status Discussion Thread

Jan

• Developers
On 9/21/2021 at 8:05 AM, AccursedMuffin said:

Will there be any content inaccessible for a finished v13 save file?

Also will the Aevian Feebas continue to be obtainable from the Gearen Pokemon center or will it be removed/moved in future versions?

Aevian Feebas will be available until v14. 

8 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

i really wish some of the tr will like iron head will be a tm or rm in 13.5.will there be more content than v13 in 13.5 or will it be less or similar amount of content i heard v13 was split into two section

13.5 will be shorter than v13.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Jan said:

13.5 will be shorter than v13.

hmm ok thats disappointing but its still be worth the wait may be new mons to breed and train and especially toxel and toxtricity.the puzzle based hype one of the most coolest things and in one them were people got crazy (including me) type upto 500 comments 

9 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

hmm ok thats disappointing but its still be worth the wait may be new mons to breed and train and especially toxel and toxtricity.the puzzle based hype one of the most coolest things and in one them were people got crazy (including me) type upto 500 comments 

"Disappointing"?
The original idea of v13.5 was always to just add the new DLC Pokemon and some event quests and possible sidequests, it's actually a blessing we are even getting some advancement on the story to be honest..

1 hour ago, Z64 said:

that's postgame? wonder what'll be in there (besides the fish, lol) i'm assuming a legendary 

The post-game will be pure love

10 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Will Aevian Feebas and other pokemon that might appear for a certain version of the game will still be available in the complete version of the game though? Implemented as a rare encounter or event pokemon somewhere?

Quoting Iamteehee just a couple of comments above
"According to something Zumi said in the wiki discord, aevium-Feebas will be available for realsies in the spooky forest to the east of Sashila (which is postgame content)."

13 minutes ago, Adam. said:

Avieum Chairzard is going to be amazing! Cant wait to see the greatest mon ever get  a new form!

Is this already confirmed or you just -hope- to see it?
He used to be my favorite but overexposure changed my mind.. I mean, it has TWO mega evolution and a Gigantamax already.. I get it's popular but there are so many other Pokemons that -need- attention and are getting ignored pretty hard..

1 hour ago, MhicKy said:

Is this already confirmed or you just -hope- to see it?
He used to be my favorite but overexposure changed my mind.. I mean, it has TWO mega evolution and a Gigantamax already.. I get it's popular but there are so many other Pokemons that -need- attention and are getting ignored pretty hard..

i think he was being sarcastic LOL

19 minutes ago, Z64 said:

i think he was being sarcastic LOL

*phew*
Usually I would pick up these kind of things but I've seem so many people asking stupid things back in the v12 Discussion thread that I.. Yunno..

BTW, follow Jan on Twitter, dude dropped these JUICY previews of the new area!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Z64 said:

man, those look sick! and correct me if i'm wrong, but it looks like ariana got a sprite update? and those flora and ciel eastereggs too lol

Yep, looks like her hoodie got more detailed in her tiny sprite form
That place reminds me of Yakuza Zero for some reason..

i think it might be some secret location underground i really wish if i could get an indeedee other than the chrysolia because i was continuing the game and a cramorant and aevium mareep i even missed ampharosite for one my good members :( .on the othernote the thing on top of her looks like flora so it might be in gdc or some festival

may be some i think and jan said there will be new aevium mon. i think isle of armor and crown tundra non legendary mon probably galarian slowpoke line will be available .

want to ask this one will the new added quest will be after the v13 completed story or will there be new quest which will be during the events of v13 and will there be quests before events in v13 .if there is basedon  first option so will it be during v13 and v14 events

I just wish that all the starters become available already..
We at v13, our Pokemons are reaching Lv90, I feel like there's no point in keeping the strong starters and Pokemons (*cof cof* Magikarp *cof cof*) out of our reach this far in the game already, we even have access to megas and z-moves now, give us Torchic, Chimchar, Magikarp, etc or we will revolt!.. Somehow!.. Please?..

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

can we talk about how wtf infernape's crest is

like it swaps its defence and attacks

who tf would use a defensive infernape anyways

the crest is like that probably because infernape is already pretty good on its own and doesn't need a crest that buffs it. the only reason it has a crest in the first place is cause the other two sinnoh starters needed ones

31 minutes ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

speaking of chimchar

can we talk about how wtf infernape's crest is

like it swaps its defence and attacks

who tf would use a defensive infernape anyways

18 minutes ago, Z64 said:

the crest is like that probably because infernape is already pretty good on its own and doesn't need a crest that buffs it. the only reason it has a crest in the first place is cause the other two sinnoh starters needed ones

What Z64 said, quoting the wiki:
"If one Pokémon of a distinct group (starter trios, version counterparts etc.) receives a crest, the other Pokémons of that group generally also receive one, resulting in some already "strong" Pokémon receiving crests, such as Empoleon and Infernape"

So yeah, basically it was given to him and Empoleon just because Torterra received one so.. Yeah.. Empoleon isn't as strong as Infernape so the crest is still quite useful but Infernape was just a "for fun" status change because if Jan gave it any sort of buff it would be too strong since it's already one of the top starters.

1 hour ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

then why isnt there an emboar and serperior crest

given samurott has one

ofc serperior doesnt need a crest since its already pretty much bonkers but still

Good question.. Maybe it's in the making, I guess.. I mean, if the wiki has that stated about Crests then Jan just set himself in a path he can never look back!
Where our Emboar and Serperior Crests at, Jan?!
You can't run away from your crimes frorever, Jan!
Gives us what you promised, Jan!! Jan? Jan!? JAAAAN!!!