13.5 Status Discussion Thread

Jan

Amazing! I'm really excited to see how Ana's quest develops, using fun Terrain Pulse gimmicks and probably going to Amber's concert (maybe?)

Though...

Spoiler

If I can't work as a part-time maid at Angie's castle, my disappointment will be unmeasurable and my day will be ruined.

• Haha 5

Ok this is cool but what does the quality of life mean new aevium forms it is going to to be so cool i like aevium milotics design but new form forms of pokemons are going to be in future pokemon series 

7 hours ago, Chrixai said:

Gonna say this now so we don't get too crazy again, but PLS don't spam the discussion chat that is not of v13.5 for the Devs sake, ok guys?

terrain pulse i think is going to be a good move in all the fields may be like flying press in some fields .and totally with u.one of favourite quest in pokemon is in let go with original 151 for whose the strongest master trainers .but with fields its going to be epic if in the final postgame quest

• Developers
4 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

Small main story addition to chapter 15+ or somewhere earlier in the game?

Post chapter 15. Small setup for chapter 16! It's not very long at all. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Jan said:

+Updated Gen 8 DLC moves/movesets

+DLC mon inclusions. (Galarian Slowpoke, etc.)

+New Sidequests.

+Small main story addition

+Quality of Life additions.

+New Aevian forms.

+And more!

That sounds pretty promising and cool. Kinda reminds me of the Island of Armor DLC from S&Sh, but without paying money for it, I guess🙂

Will they be more also dating options with the characters as well (depending on the karma points?)😶👉🏽👈🏽

• Like 1

• Veterans
31 minutes ago, Evi Crystal said:

Will they be more also dating options with the characters as well (depending on the karma points?)😶👉🏽👈🏽

i think we've already said plenty of times that the player will not get to date characters so i'm surprised this question is still coming up at all

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

More quality of life?!
Rejuvenation is already the best Pokemon fangame when it comes to quality of life so it's quite nice to see it!
Can't wait to try the new mons! Might re-play v13 for the 6th time when it happens (not joking, already replayed this 5 times so far)!

Just wanna put a reminder for everyone that is hyped, BE PATIENT!
A masterpiece like this one can't be rushed! Let us all be hyped but hyped patiently!
(Jan should work for Game Freak since I hate what they are doing to Pokemon recently tho'.. Feels like a Sonic Mania situation where the fans are doing a better job then the main developers..)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

actually im hyped for ana queest conclusion and i will definetly wait for next batch of new aevium mon and being able to breed toxtricity 

That!
I gotta admit that I've been pretty disappointed that Ana's Quest received no update.. I was looking forward to that one.. Hopefully we get some follow up in v13.5

Hoping there is more DLC content legitimately obtainable than just Galarian Slowpoke line. It would be neat if we could obtain some of the DLC legendaries, for example Kubfu with no way to evolve to Urshifu or Calyrex without the horses available/the reins of unity, as they wouldn't really be gamebreaking.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

i really wish some of the tr will like iron head will be a tm or rm in 13.5.will there be more content than v13 in 13.5 or will it be less or similar amount of content i heard v13 was split into two section

Boy, all I want is Protect and Toxic for TMs and I will be shining golden bricks!