13.5 Status Discussion Thread

Jan

And there's also that new building near the bridge that the receptionist always tell us we are "not strong enough" to go to but I think that one won't be until v14 since I think it's related to the number of badges.. It might be even post-content I think.. But anyway, just a nice reminder that place exists

24 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

Actually where is the building your telling

It's the pink one, to the left of the lab near the bridge of that "troll" was asking for fees to pass in the beginning, the receptionist just stops you and then says you aren't strong enough (Despite we already having Pokemons Lv90)

I still wish all Pokemons found had 31IVs by default and the EV training rooms were open from the start.. Hard to get involved in the story if before every gym/major battle I have to breed new Pokemons for hours.. So I am "forced" to use debug mode to cut the grinding and, frankly, I wish I didn't.. I don't like having debug mode but the alternative is hours and hours of grinding.. If Jan did that I would legit restart my whole save (for the 6th time) just so I can have a "legit" save without debug mode.

wtb Protect TM for my horrifying zombie mushroom creature

Edit:  come to think of it there's a lot of missing TMs:

Dragon Claw

Psyshock

Calm Mind

Ice Beam

Blizzard

Earthquake

Protect

Toxic

Fireblast

Thunder

Double Team

Rest

Focus Miss

Giga Impact and Hyper Beam

Swords Dance

Gyro Ball

PuP Punch

Dazzling Gleam

and others I am probably forgetting. I look forward to when we get them, some of these moves would be nice to have. It is pretty challenging to not have them, but I want >.<

Edited by SpookyEvelyn

actually its true they are missing i really miss icebeam and calmind such good tms and since sword and shield im having doubts it punches sill be added as tm since they are tm in swsh

30 minutes ago, SpookyEvelyn said:

D have. It is pretty challenging to not have them, but I want >.<

I want Protect for my Treevenant too.. Harvest Treevenant holding a Sitrus Berry with Leech Seed and Protect is just lovely!

2 hours ago, SpookyEvelyn said:

Dragon Claw

Psyshock

Calm Mind

Ice Beam

Blizzard

Earthquake

Protect

Toxic

Fireblast

Thunder

Double Team

Rest

Focus Miss

Giga Impact and Hyper Beam

Swords Dance

Gyro Ball

PuP Punch

Dazzling Gleam

and others I am probably forgetting. I look forward to when we get them, some of these moves would be nice to have. It is pretty challenging to not have them, but I want >.<

Dazzling Gleam should come after beating Allen, Dragon Claw after beating Damien. There should be a Dark TM missing for Alice as well, wonder which one.

may be something new question will dlc tutor moves be based on shards or new trade item. (i would rather prefer new item which can be accumulated because im out of shards and any mining rocks)and will we able to teach pokemon not in swsh dex like flipturn to floatzel

4 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

Dazzling Gleam should come after beating Allen, Dragon Claw after beating Damien. There should be a Dark TM missing for Alice as well, wonder which one.

Hopefully Parting Shot but I doubt Jan would grace us with such blessings

7 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

After checking the missing list I'd say Snarl.

This late in the game, Snarl would be pretty useless tbh..
I mean, we already got Dark Pulse, no point getting Snarl..

2 hours ago, MhicKy said:

This late in the game, Snarl would be pretty useless tbh..
I mean, we already got Dark Pulse, no point getting Snarl..

Snarl has uses on slower mons in some situations. Mind you less useful in this game since the AI will switch out if you debuff it too much, but you can play around that with hazards.

On 10/6/2021 at 10:19 AM, RocketOSullivan said:

Darkest Lariat? It is a TR in Sw/Sh I think.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I really want to see increases difficulty of puzzles in the game rather than just difficult battles. 

One of my favourite things about Pokémon was not just the awesome cute Pokémon to battler with and the journey, but the puzzles. 

Also I'd like to see really weak Pokémon getting avium forms( really appreciated A-parasect) , like avium raticate getting a buff and changed to a better typing like poison/dark. Or a weak grass type getting flash fire ability of a different form. 

5 minutes ago, Cawk said:

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I really want to see increases difficulty of puzzles in the game rather than just difficult battles. 

One of my favourite things about Pokémon was not just the awesome cute Pokémon to battler with and the journey, but the puzzles. 

Also I'd like to see really weak Pokémon getting avium forms( really appreciated A-parasect) , like avium raticate getting a buff and changed to a better typing like poison/dark. Or a weak grass type getting flash fire ability of a different form. 

You're correct, that is an unpopular opinion alright..
I mean, not being harsh or criticizing your taste but Pokemon is about capturing creatures and battling with them, not doing puzzles.. There are plenty of other games that fit that category better than Pokemon, tho' I guess Jan probably have a couple of new and harder puzzles down the line anyway so I wouldn't worry too much about that, really, it's almost a given at this point with everything we passes through