13.5 Status Discussion Thread

Jan

12 hours ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

and akane just disappears to nowhere 

also apperently talon was also the reserve leader?

i remember a line saying he was too

so theres that

Talon IS the flying type leader, not reserve. Souta took his place as reserve because, you know, Talon was a little unavailable.

46 minutes ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

cherrim stats got buffed

got an extra 30 attack

and almost 40 extra sp def

also they mentioned hisuian forms are only in v14

otherwise 13.5 will be delayed even more

They nowhere mentioned that the hisuian forms will be' in V14, as what I'm aware. They mentioned that they'll probably be added in v13.5, but nothing is confirmed yet

• Hmm 1

>

Judæs 🥬 (Best Streamer)Today at 4:36 PM

Unsure as for v13.5. Jan stated multiple times on his Tumblr that he has difficulty imagining locations for them not to mention stats, abilities, evolutions, and learnsets due to the lack of assets at the moment, but if he figures it out and has time to add it in v13.5, he will let us know, otherwise it is most likely going to be v14 but even that isn't a guaranteed promise

On 1/29/2022 at 3:47 AM, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

cherrim stats got buffed

got an extra 30 attack

and almost 40 extra sp def

also they mentioned hisuian forms are only in v14

otherwise 13.5 will be delayed even more

Cherrim's stats are to compensate the lack of abilities on PLA, the boost is basically what Cherrim's ability does when in sunshine form and the change only applies to Sunshine Form too.

I see no reason why those changes would be applied here or future official games where the abilities exist.

Edited by a3xgf
typos

the time crystals are connected to a specific time most of them  before storm 9 so it would be difficult to save keta if he was not born yet but ,the tiempa(probably the wrong) isn't interested in helping us doing such things. she might view it as a neccessary sacrifice and we know little about her so its a mystery for now

7 hours ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

i mean without keta dying

i doubt alieta and all that stuff wouldnt happen

so i dont think saving keta would be a good idea

Im just saying that it might be possible to avert certain tragedies 

Remember what happened with Vivian: if we change something in the past. not intended by fate, those actions will affect the future, maybe in good ways, maybe not. Taking the mysterious book from the old house in Kugearen to save Rift Mons is one of those actions. Same with the Interceptor going around time and space: their movements through these two were not intended (Madame X said that Interceptor being in Kugearen is something she never saw before). But that's just a theory, since Interceptor is one the most mysterious being in the game and, still, we don't know if actually the present were build around Interceptor's presence in past.

Edited by FuntimeDude
  • Hmm 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 10:11 PM, Ermac said:

Where i can download original build for Pokemon Rejuvenation? 

Nowhere. If I remember correctly even the devs said the original version is lost. If you want to know what old Rejuvenation looks like watch early Herovoltsy or SacredAlmighty playthrough at Youtube.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SolareSupremo said:

What the?! The progress has passed to almost half of the complete development.

Woah!this is a sudden change .But i like the change it means we are closer .Great work jan and team take it slow looking forward when its finished