The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

21 hours ago, thisgameishard said:

Im gonna assume that the camerupt food, menu, nutrition thing, means that we will end up fighting the pulse camerupt some time in the future.

Why not? After all, there are so many moves of Camerupt that are boosted by the New World Field, especially Eruption and Earth Power. Combine his Desolate Land ability with a balloon and it turns into a dangerous offensive powerhouse with almost no weakness. That would sure make one lovely fiery show! 🔥

7 hours ago, Q-Jei said:

Why not? After all, there are so many moves of Camerupt that are boosted by the New World Field, especially Eruption and Earth Power. Combine his Desolate Land ability with a balloon and it turns into a dangerous offensive powerhouse with almost no weakness. That would sure make one lovely fiery show! 🔥

Yea it makes sense no?? Honestly the new world, personally is the aspect i am most hype for. Like what the hell is it, where is it, and why do Lin and meteor want to create it so bad. And just from reading field notes i know that fighting Lin there is gonna be painful.

17 hours ago, kithas said:

A Gauntlet with PULSE Camerupt, PULSE Hypno, PULSE Mime, PULSE Clawitzer and PULSE Arceus in a row, yeah

I doubt there will be a PULSE Arceus, as Cyrus from DPP notes legendaires lose a lot of power by tech interference. If Arceus is captured I'm expecting a red chain variant.

Just caught up all the way to the end of E18 in my second playthrough - in the first one, a couple years ago, I stopped right after Noel - and I must say I am super glad I gave Reborn another chance. Huge props to Ame and the whole team for this gem of a game, it definitely climbed its way up my ranks and is now without a shred of a doubt one of my all-time favourites. 

The difficulty curve I felt was very nice, always keeping up a fair degree of challenge without falling into straight-up cheap territory - except for a couple of fights/gauntlets, which only required a little adjustment - and the field mechanics kept the fighting varied and interesting all the way through. Gameplay aside though, what stood out the most to me were the plot and the cast of characters: each and everyone of them was great in its own way and I can't wait to see how each of their own personal tale will reach its conclusion in the next chapter.

Expectations are sky-high right now, but I am 100% sure the finale will manage to deliver. Until then, thanks again for the amazing ride!

Much love to y'all :)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, The Swordsman said:

I doubt there will be a PULSE Arceus, as Cyrus from DPP notes legendaires lose a lot of power by tech interference. If Arceus is captured I'm expecting a red chain variant.

Pulse Arceus is one of those talked about by either Eve or Lumi when she's discussing what all of the remaining Pulse's were and why they were developed.

On 9/15/2021 at 9:52 AM, thisgameishard said:

We are now in the Final Five.

1176E29C-732D-4315-8D83-2E85402A6265_4_5005_c.jpeg

That's a recipe for very low BPs one can get. So, PULSE camerupt has low BP??? I thought it has high BP due to lava spewing like anger and whatnot. 2,000 camerupt diet? OMG

On 9/17/2021 at 2:25 AM, Q-Jei said:

yay another pulse to cheese with perish song prankster murkrow

On 9/18/2021 at 10:54 PM, wcv said:

Pulse Arceus is one of those talked about by either Eve or Lumi when she's discussing what all of the remaining Pulse's were and why they were developed.

That might be why the heroes win in the end then. Though I am surprised that Lin wouldn't think of it considering she has very similar goals to Cyrus.

Notably this means that my earlier supposition can now be confirmed, in that each of the overlapping Pokemon was part of a pair, and there remains a single pair left to implement. Then three individual Pokemon. I'm guessing probably mythicals since those tend not to have counterparts which could easily be worked into the same quest. That does lead into the question of groups though.