So Saphira's Dragonite essentially:
- Has no Dragon-related weaknesses (Dragon, Ice, Fairy) because of Multiscale in the Den. That means its potential weaknesses are Flying-related, which are Rock, Ice, and Electric.
- Has neutral resistance to Electric because of its typing.
- Has neutral resistance to Ice because Ice moves' powers are halved in the Den.
- Has a built-in permanent damage reduction because Multiscale in the Den is effective regardless of HP (not sure about this)
- Can raise Attack and Speed in two stages in one turn because Dragon Dance's boosts are doubled in the Den.
- Has Extremespeed to bypass any speed difference
So we just throw Rock moves at it? Will the Den field be modified to make Rock moves carry additional Fire damage and thus remove Dragonite's last weakness? Oh what are we getting ourselves into...
Maybe I should just cheese it with a Perish Song.