The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

30 minutes ago, L__Haze said:

I feel like solaris purposely uses pokemon that look menacing but actually are threats, which is edgy af but solaris is a boss so its even cooler

That guy is quite gangsta. I also like how he is not some senseless villain who is bad because he's bad. He's personally one of my fav characters in the whole game.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, thisgameishard said:

That guy is quite gangsta. I also like how he is not some senseless villain who is bad because he's bad. He's personally one of my fav characters in the whole game.  

I love his trench coat, its probably my favorite part about him since i personally love fashion

12 hours ago, L__Haze said:

I feel like solaris purposely uses pokemon that look menacing but actually are threats, which is edgy af but solaris is a boss so its even cooler

I mean...he uses a sand team because they're effective, and Amethyst hates sand teams for some reason.

2 hours ago, Mr.Badass said:

Awesome !!! The legends side quest is about to be completed however the game isn’t completed yet due to bugs. However , I believe the game will release mid October or early November.

I’ll be surprised if it’ll be that soon. I’ll be surprised if it’ll even get released this year. I think early-ish next year is more likely.

3 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I’ll be surprised if it’ll be that soon. I’ll be surprised if it’ll even get released this year. I think early-ish next year is more likely.

Yea i agree and i think everyone would be happy to wait an extra few months if it meant  less bugs. 

8 hours ago, Mr.Badass said:

Awesome !!! The legends side quest is about to be completed however the game isn’t completed yet due to bugs. However , I believe the game will release mid October or early November.

I don't think so. Even if we assume that the legendary quests being done means that Ame is done (and it doesn't, she's made that clear), there will then be a closed Beta period where a group of players who are selected will play through it and deliberately try to break the game and catch as many bugs as possible. Then whatever they find, and they WILL find stuff, has to be fixed. Only when that is done will the open Beta (which any members of the forum can play). IMO even under that circumstance late November would be the absolute earliest. IMO its more likely to be December or January is the earliest plausible date. But even that depends on how much more Ame wants to do.

• Like 1

Yesterday I had a weird dream about Reborn. All the legendaries' quests are done, and Ame a new dev post about the things left. The first item was giving Luxray the Dark type, and the second one was giving Budew a move that both causes damage and switch the user out (like its signature U-turn). I dont even know why I had a dream like that.

11 minutes ago, nguyengiangoc said:

Yesterday I had a weird dream about Reborn. All the legendaries' quests are done, and Ame a new dev post about the things left. The first item was giving Luxray the Dark type, and the second one was giving Budew a move that both causes damage and switch the user out (like its signature U-turn). I dont even know why I had a dream like that.

If Ame made a signature move for Budew it would knock itself out and then like heal the opponent or something. And it would be the only move you were allowed to use on Budew. Just as punishment.