The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

I concur with the Ampharos in the fedora. This is probably the biggest episode release by a very wide margin. Testing's gonna take a while. 

In the meantime, I recommend y'all should try Pokemon Rejuvenation if you haven't already. It's just as well-crafted and challenging as Reborn, and it's big enough to distract you for a couple months while the Reborn devs continue to tinker. I've been playing for three weeks and I'm nowhere near the end! 10/10!

I feel like they may not be even up to testing, as in there is probably the addition of things like items, and the rebalancing of some areas, that it may even be longer than March 2022. I just think we should just have no expectations and appreciate what we are presented by the devs (who for sure have been working their asses of on this project)

3 minutes ago, thisgameishard said:

Laura and Bennant, 12v6 on flower field, where it keeps on growing and their mons get crazy boost. Yea ✌️ 

On 5/7/2020 at 7:11 PM, nguyengiangoc said:

Even if it's Laura alone, the battle can turn nightmarish pretty fast. It has gotta be a double battle to accelerate the growth of the field.

Turn 1: Laura sends Comfey and Tangrowth. It is raining. Flower Garden grows to stage 2. Comfey's Flower Veil grows the Flower Garden to stage 3. Comfey uses Flower Shield, protecting both of her Pokemons from stat drops. Flower Garden grows to stage 4. Tangrowth uses Growth. Flower Garden grows to stage 5.

Yeah how do you like them apples?

Flower on stage 5 is perhaps the most ridiculous field boost i think so far:

Grass moves x 3 in power 💀

Bug x 2

And all moves that attack grass mons do basically not very effective damage

Those are only the effects i know, there are for sure more. Plus, wit rain up ur not burning that field, up, and even wit poison moves, like sludge wave, that brings it down to one, and she can go up to 4 maybe even 5 in a turn. So ya cant get rid of the field. Man is that gonna be one hell of a brawl 

8 hours ago, Ross_Andrews said:

Binary to text conversion gives this string (if you put the strings in order):

Hide contents

A similar message (just adding 1 at the end of the 2nd [also smaller] binary string) gives this message:

Hide contents

image.png.f5dc2be1698bcbcfc28526de98a0fa54.png

I have a feeling Terra is laughing at us...

I swear dgshgdhshdjdww

We just got deez nutz by the entire Reborn team lmfao

• Veterans
2 hours ago, Juice said:

even if everything was done, there's surely MONTHS of testing necessary, not to mention I'm sure they don't want to make the same mistake another game did and release near a main series game or when Pokemon as a franchise has all eyes on it

my personal guess is that we're waiting until at LEAST the end of March 2022, and that's probably best case 

anyone who claims to know the release date is lying to you

but i think that march would be nice.

3 hours ago, thisgameishard said:

No, no i do not like them

5B36B00B-0381-4791-A0D6-95A414D8F648_4_5005_c.jpeg

well, postgame is technically optional.

• Veterans
4 minutes ago, Lorisaur said:

"man i hope you kids like double battles"

I don't "like" them. I LOVE THEM.

I feel so thankful for this game

there's a battle where i managed to work in every single all-adjacent hitting move 

it makes sense in context

12 hours ago, thisgameishard said:

Flower on stage 5 is perhaps the most ridiculous field boost i think so far:

Grass moves x 3 in power 💀

Bug x 2

And all moves that attack grass mons do basically not very effective damage

Those are only the effects i know, there are for sure more. Plus, wit rain up ur not burning that field, up, and even wit poison moves, like sludge wave, that brings it down to one, and she can go up to 4 maybe even 5 in a turn. So ya cant get rid of the field. Man is that gonna be one hell of a brawl 

Burn field via eruption by turn 3. Grassy field turn to fire field  . Her entire strategy goes out the window and the trainer will proceed to clean up the area. Charizard and Typlosion will be the janitors for the rest of the battle .Move on 

1 hour ago, Mr.Badass said:

Burn field via eruption by turn 3. Grassy field turn to fire field  . Her entire strategy goes out the window and the trainer will proceed to clean up the area. Charizard and Typlosion will be the janitors for the rest of the battle .Move on 

They're talking about the Flower Garden Field, not the Grassy Field. IIRC, there's no way to destroy the Flower Garden. All you can do is use moves that lower the stage (1-5) of the field. EDIT: nevermind, I just looked it up. Apparently it can be burned in the absence of Rain or Water Sport. I don't remember that being true before. Huh, well there you go lol.

1 hour ago, Mr.Badass said:

I assume that rain will be present, similar to hail during titania's battle, as this will grow the field, and when rain is up ya cant burn the field so you will most likely have to waste a turn to change the conditions, What makes it even more scary is that this is an Elite 4 fight, meaning we cant make custom teams for the battle, so i doubt you'll bring both charizard and typhlosion. Everyone saying the postgame looking tough, meanwhile im still terrified for what the main story holds in store for us. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thisgameishard said:

I assume that rain will be present, similar to hail during titania's battle, as this will grow the field, and when rain is up ya cant burn the field so you will most likely have to waste a turn to change the conditions, What makes it even more scary is that this is an Elite 4 fight, meaning we cant make custom teams for the battle, so i doubt you'll bring both charizard and typhlosion. Everyone saying the postgame looking tough, meanwhile im still terrified for what the main story holds in store for us. 

This is 100% not going to happen, but a part of me wishes that the E4 members (except El oh dear god) could each have one legendary, like how it was done in the IRL Reborn League before it was terminated. The prospect of fighting against mons like Jirachi (Anna), Genesect (Bennett), and Shaymin-Sky (Laura) on those specialized fields would be absolutely insane. If you think that makes me a masochist, I enjoyed pre-nerf Charlotte, so maybe I am lol