The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

22 minutes ago, Airum said:

is there a ETA or something? the hype is too real.

Edit: also will there be changes to the story pre ep 19?

No.

An updated map was posted a while back from an early location that looked completely different.

On 9/26/2021 at 9:08 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

I’ll be surprised if it’ll be that soon. I’ll be surprised if it’ll even get released this year. I think early-ish next year is more likely.

Well, given the soon(tm) release date of a few...specific games, releasing the complete version of Reborn around the same time could mean increased hammering from the N-word. (that's 8 letters)  Something similar happened to Uranium, after all.

Still hyped tho, although I forgot half of what happened in the game. And it's a loooong one to just breeze through to get the story beats.

Someone should make an guide on how to run through Reborn as quickly as possible without sacrificing relation points or endings.

5 hours ago, nguyengiangoc said:

Then the optimal release date for e19 would be around March or April 2022.

oh bruh.
oh well, I could always continue rejuvenation. Honestly, rejuvenation looks weird compared to reborn

7 hours ago, Dark Eclipse said:

Rejuvenation feels like a copy of reborn with the league and all

Eh...it really doesn't. While it uses a lot of the same mechanics, Rejuvenation has an extremely different style, tone, even down to basic storytelling. Honestly it feels less and less like a Pokemon game as time goes on, but it definitely isn't a Reborn copy in the slightest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Mr.Badass said:

True, Fern is a lovely soul just misguided and jealous of other success . He just need to be show the light and the error of his ways . I believe he’ll be redeemed if his sins and won’t suffer the same fate of his fellow allies like Sirus and Solaris .

Lmao I was being completely sarcastic. F Fern, I hope he gets eaten by a hydreigon.