The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

Apparently they will be making adjustments to some of the pokemon available early in the game, as well as making the spread of exp better (from what ive read) but otherwise the game should be pretty much identical. So i dont think i would matter too much when u start your new run.

• Upvote 1

Imagine guys, just IMAGINE for a second that the final fight to defend Labradorra City is in reality a double battle pitting the protagonist to Sirius and Dr. Sigmund AND that these two actually use both PULSE-Mime and PULSE-Clawitzer as their respective battlers!

• Like 1

On 9/6/2021 at 8:48 AM, Daann said:

I really wanna replay the game, but I'm not sure if it's worth it to wait for the update or not to start my new run. It probably won't change much about the early and mid game right?

They've already posted at one massively changed map for the second PULSE, so...

42 minutes ago, Q-Jei said:

Imagine guys, just IMAGINE for a second that the final fight to defend Labradorra City is in reality a double battle pitting the protagonist to Sirius and Dr. Sigmund AND that these two actually use both PULSE-Mime and PULSE-Clawitzer as their respective battlers!

This could be pretty possible, given they are the last major PULSE- Pokemon and that the two man are currently in Labradorra City, as we saw them last time (with Sigmund's last appearance and Sirius having Aya).

Buuut you forgot the most important thing: Saphira will be 100% there as well, given that's where her gym is and for her revenge against the two men for ruining her family's life. I'm pump up for discovering the full story between the sisters and doctor.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Evi Crystal said:

This could be pretty possible, given they are the last major PULSE- Pokemon and that the two man are currently in Labradorra City, as we saw them last time (with Sigmund's last appearance and Sirius having Aya).

Buuut you forgot the most important thing: Saphira will be 100% there as well, given that's where her gym is and for her revenge against the two men for ruining her family's life. I'm pump up for discovering the full story between the sisters and doctor.

Does Saphira know about Sirius? I thought all the Belrose kids thought it was Charlotte that torched the crib??

16 hours ago, thisgameishard said:

Does Saphira know about Sirius? I thought all the Belrose kids thought it was Charlotte that torched the crib??

Weellll, let me refresh your memory: It kinda slipped during the raid on the Fiore Mansion, before the Meteorheads got flushed down the path🏠🌊

Spoiler

Plus combined with some interesting lore facts you get, when you do the Torchic Quest. 

Murmina tells you about a certain man once stalking her late BFF's family (the Belrose Family) and how she tried to stop said man.

Or look at my expression and guess who I am referring to said character for some extra clue: 😡

But yeah that's actually the truth, but it's okay to forgot some things. We tend to forget something😅

But I bet, the sisters will fit out about the truth behind the fire incident... And then it's over. Finito

On 9/7/2021 at 4:26 AM, thisgameishard said:

Im interested to hear how you guys are planning to take on this pulse mr mime, (which i am assuming we will end up fighting at some point in ep19)

I have no idea atm but I already know how am I gonna blast Saphira with my team.

First a suicide lead, let's say Custap Berry Onix, with Stealth Rocks and Sunny Day (SR being here in order to break her Dragonite's ability), then I send my Exeggutor which should sweep with Nature Power into a field boosted Dragon Pulse, at +1 with the seed. Honestly I don't see anything else than an AV Goodra to stop it, maybe Noivern would have a chance to outspeed it ? And even if Exeggutor is not enough, I have stuff like Will o Wisp and Memento Weezing, Will o Wisp and Snarl M-Sableye to ease the setup of my Feraligatr. Only 2 Dragon Dance and it is at +4 under the Dragon's Den. Then I can revenge kill with the Icium-Z to transform the field into a cave and remove the Ice nerf, and sweep like a bastard clicking on Ice Punch. And even if both Exeggutor and FeraliGOATr are not enough (which is highly unlikely), I still have my Aerodactyl which will outspeed everything and benefit from a field boosted Rock Slide with the cave, to clean up.

I am convinced Saphira stands no chance against my team whatever she has.

4 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

I have no idea atm but I already know how am I gonna blast Saphira with my team.

First a suicide lead, let's say Custap Berry Onix, with Stealth Rocks and Sunny Day (SR being here in order to break her Dragonite's ability), then I send my Exeggutor which should sweep with Nature Power into a field boosted Dragon Pulse, at +1 with the seed. Honestly I don't see anything else than an AV Goodra to stop it, maybe Noivern would have a chance to outspeed it ? And even if Exeggutor is not enough, I have stuff like Will o Wisp and Memento Weezing, Will o Wisp and Snarl M-Sableye to ease the setup of my Feraligatr. Only 2 Dragon Dance and it is at +4 under the Dragon's Den. Then I can revenge kill with the Icium-Z to transform the field into a cave and remove the Ice nerf, and sweep like a bastard clicking on Ice Punch. And even if both Exeggutor and FeraliGOATr are not enough (which is highly unlikely), I still have my Aerodactyl which will outspeed everything and benefit from a field boosted Rock Slide with the cave, to clean up.

I am convinced Saphira stands no chance against my team whatever she has.

The custap berry onix is actually quite a big brain move (i may also borrow this idea), but im confused with how u plan on sweeping with exegutor. Like dosen't it have base 45 speed, i think almost everything on her team will be able to out-speed, but i am just guessing. My main strat, similar to that with your feraligator, was to just get rid of dragon den. I dont normally like doing that becuase it feels cheap but man, the boost she gets from that field is pretty nutty so i might try a few times with her normally but otherwise im using prankster whimicott setting up misty and sweeping with 5 other fairies.

31 minutes ago, thisgameishard said:

The custap berry onix is actually quite a big brain move (i may also borrow this idea), but im confused with how u plan on sweeping with exegutor. Like dosen't it have base 45 speed, i think almost everything on her team will be able to out-speed, but i am just guessing. My main strat, similar to that with your feraligator, was to just get rid of dragon den. I dont normally like doing that becuase it feels cheap but man, the boost she gets from that field is pretty nutty so i might try a few times with her normally but otherwise im using prankster whimicott setting up misty and sweeping with 5 other fairies.

With some speed investment and thanks to Chlorophyll (which is the main point about Custap Berry Onix with Sunny Day) I thinks that's gonna be quite enough. If it's not and if the Scarf is available at this point I can always give it, but I don't think it's gonna be necessary with the Sun and Timid nature. And it has 55 not 45.

Also if you plan to use a prankster Whimsicott don't forget your access to a priority Dragon Pulse with Nature Power, which should hit even more than Moonblast.

On 9/9/2021 at 7:34 PM, Evi Crystal said:

And sooner or later, Charlotte will realize that she wasn't the one to blame for her parents death. This might be a silly statement, but she's actually a character that progressively grows on me as time goes by. She's such a poor girl when you think of it and I would be in one heck of a state of bliss if it came true that the protagonist and her could avenge Saphira in Labradorra and kick Sirius and Dr. Geezer out of the city as a duo. Hopefully, she will stop hiding behind this impenetrable wall made of insurance she built after her parents death and become more true to her sentiments. Justice must be done to Charlotte for the traumatism she suffered. It was hard for me to understand her way to think when I played Reborn for the first time and I realize now how amazing she is as a character!

• Like 2