The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

Well, well, well......

These new informations on the Night Club are looking rather yummy, wouldn't you say?

Although i'm more of a collector and breeder, so i'm really looking forward to finally capture all those mons not available in Ep 18.

But let's be honest: you DO want to get your strongest Mons that took weeks and months to breed and train into a battle with worthy opponents, right? Night Club looks worthy to me.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Yeah, i'd say all of us really want to play both the last part of the story and the post game content.

But as always i'd rather wait a little longer for a finished product than getting a half baked bugfest.

Hey, I know that reference. It comes from CP77!

Luckily, Reborn has no shareholders, its project management is top-notch, the board of directors understand the value of a trademark and consumers' trust and the only pressure is the positive pressure coming from this forums.

On 3/1/2021 at 7:37 PM, Egzample said:

Hey, I know that reference. It comes from CP77!

And i didn't even mean to make any reference there. I mean it as i say it. If i want unfinished games full of bugs that need at least 3 emergency day 1 patches, there's always EA and Ubisoft.

I just started playing Reborn again. It has become a once a year kind of game. Even if E19 would have to be postponed further, the game as it is already is such a fun experience.

Going through every episode up till now (Started with episode.8) really exemplifies that old shaolin saying 'the journey is the goal'.

It feels weird but in a sense I am happy that the game isn't finished yet.

12 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

And i didn't even mean to make any reference there. I mean it as i say it. If i want unfinished games full of bugs that need at least 3 emergency day 1 patches, there's always EA and Ubisoft.

I know I know, I was just joking. Im still pretty butthurt of what this game could be though if it was given enough time. Even in this alpha version the immersion is awesome, but it just screams ''cut content'' or ''unfinished'' at every second step.  </offtopic>

• Administrators

<ontopic>

by all means it might still be a bugfest-- but not for being rushed at least.............. there's just so much stuff in this game, man. and testing postgame is gonna be like several :blobsweat:s in a sauna

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

<ontopic>

by all means it might still be a bugfest-- but not for being rushed at least.............. there's just so much stuff in this game, man. and testing postgame is gonna be like several :blobsweat:s in a sauna

Im very hyped to see that half of the legendaries were attended to, gonna be really exciting and all the more worth it in the end

• 2 weeks later...

What has to be feared is not so much MissingNo as its evolution, MissingLineNo.
And there will be dozens of thousands of them, lurking in the computer’s limbo (with M3G4T3RR4, of course), eagerly awaiting the slightest misstep... 

At this point I’m not sure whether I should hope that this is a deliberate, cathartical attempt at masochism trust the dev team’s many times proven skill and drive. 

• Upvote 1

• Veterans
11 hours ago, Mindlack said:

At this point I’m not sure whether I should hope that this is a deliberate, cathartical attempt at masochism trust the dev team’s many times proven skill and drive. 

i dunno what this means. the ai is less of a mess now.