The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

Since you are interested in what i did with Noel, i'll give you another update. I now managed to beat him by using normal type Pokémon. I only used normal types that don't have any second type, but i made good use of their move sets. Lopunny was exceptionally useful in terms of damage, while Blissey tanked the living shit out of the special attackers like Porygon Z. Also Audino made for a great Wish user. Also some Ditto trolling was involved, as Ditto itself is a mono normal type until it transforms.

So next up is Radomus, which will be a fun battle, as i already have something planned for that dude. But first i have to make it through the stuff that comes between the gyms.

So i don't know if this has been discussed before but i decided to bring it up anyway. Recently i watched Leo's Reborn Nuzlocke and he discovered a hidden message in the Void:

Spoiler

IT WAS ANNA

Does anyone have a theory about this message ? Because i have no idea what's going on with this one.

Yes, there are already theories floating around about that one. You might want to look around on the forums a little. I can't tell you which topics to look for from memory though.

But as far as i can tell you from what i last saw, there were some people who also saw that same let's play, or discovered the message by coincidence as well.

3 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Yes, there are already theories floating around about that one. You might want to look around on the forums a little. I can't tell you which topics to look for from memory though.

But as far as i can tell you from what i last saw, there were some people who also saw that same let's play, or discovered the message by coincidence as well.

She continues to be one big mystery. I don't even know how our battle against her will go. My biggest bet is the starlight field where her Jirachi will drop a Drac- i mean Doom Desire with 820 Basepower because of the field (don't know if that's the exact number so don't quote me on that). As for her Mega Pokemon i doubt that it will be Mega Metagross since running two pokemon with the same dual typing seems a bit redundant.

Perhaps Mega Lucario ? A field boosted Adaptability Meteor Mash can certainly be terrifying. Keep in mind that Meteor Mashes Base Power doubles on that field.

Meteor Mash in Starlight Field = 180 BP. Adaptability doubles that to 360 BP. That's what i thought at first until i realized that Adaptability copies Trace on this Field, so i guess we don't have to worry about that:)

So if it's not Mega Metagross or Mega Lucario then who could be ? Well i have third guess... Mega Charizard Y. How did i come to that conclusion ? Let me explain.

First off, it has great synergy with Jirachi especially on this field. Doom Desire deals additional Fire Type Damage and those will be boosted By Zard Y's Drought. And Jirachi can deal with those annoying Rock Types in Return.

Second, Solar Beam deals Fairy Type Damage and has increased Base Power on this Field. 180 to be exact. So yeah her Charizard would be a dragon slayer.

Another thing to consider is that her Jirachi might have Healing Wish. Why is this important ? Well aside from the usual "heal an ally back to 100 % and remove status" it also boosts the target's attack and special attack when used on the starlight field. So not only will her Jirachi deal a f**k ton of damage but it might also go out with a bang by healing and boosting one of it's allies.

Another Member might be Clefable. Yes i know that Noel has one but that shouldn't stop Anna from using one. This is another Mon that can abuse this field to no end.

Cosmic Power is an instant +2 to both defense and sp. defense. And just like Jirachi it can learn wish and healing wish.

Her fourth Team Member could be Milotic. Marvel Scale automatically activates on the Starlight Field. Pair that up with Recover and you have an annoying wall to deal with.

But i have no idea what the last two members could be. Maybe Minior ?

On 9/18/2020 at 9:46 PM, HakuryuYukio said:

She continues to be one big mystery. I don't even know how our battle against her will go. My biggest bet is the starlight field where her Jirachi will drop a Drac- i mean Doom Desire with 820 Basepower because of the field (don't know if that's the exact number so don't quote me on that). As for her Mega Pokemon i doubt that it will be Mega Metagross since running two pokemon with the same dual typing seems a bit redundant.

Perhaps Mega Lucario ? A field boosted Adaptability Meteor Mash can certainly be terrifying. Keep in mind that Meteor Mashes Base Power doubles on that field.

Meteor Mash in Starlight Field = 180 BP. Adaptability doubles that to 360 BP. That's what i thought at first until i realized that Adaptability copies Trace on this Field, so i guess we don't have to worry about that:)

So if it's not Mega Metagross or Mega Lucario then who could be ? Well i have third guess... Mega Charizard Y. How did i come to that conclusion ? Let me explain.

First off, it has great synergy with Jirachi especially on this field. Doom Desire deals additional Fire Type Damage and those will be boosted By Zard Y's Drought. And Jirachi can deal with those annoying Rock Types in Return.

Second, Solar Beam deals Fairy Type Damage and has increased Base Power on this Field. 180 to be exact. So yeah her Charizard would be a dragon slayer.

Another thing to consider is that her Jirachi might have Healing Wish. Why is this important ? Well aside from the usual "heal an ally back to 100 % and remove status" it also boosts the target's attack and special attack when used on the starlight field. So not only will her Jirachi deal a f**k ton of damage but it might also go out with a bang by healing and boosting one of it's allies.

Another Member might be Clefable. Yes i know that Noel has one but that shouldn't stop Anna from using one. This is another Mon that can abuse this field to no end.

Cosmic Power is an instant +2 to both defense and sp. defense. And just like Jirachi it can learn wish and healing wish.

Her fourth Team Member could be Milotic. Marvel Scale automatically activates on the Starlight Field. Pair that up with Recover and you have an annoying wall to deal with.

But i have no idea what the last two members could be. Maybe Minior ?

I know one thing: for her Jirachi, Im bringing my Houndoom with Flash Fire. Anyone has any idea how she can erase that one with Jirachi?

On 9/21/2020 at 3:31 AM, ShogokiX said:

This is Anna we're talking about! Whatever you decide to bring, she already knew it...

To be fair, thats not exactly a hard guess in my case since I mostly use the same team and will refuse to enter your region if you won't allow me to use my favorites. (Looking at you Galar)

On 9/22/2020 at 7:19 PM, The Swordsman said:

To be fair, thats not exactly a hard guess in my case since I mostly use the same team and will refuse to enter your region if you won't allow me to use my favorites. (Looking at you Galar)

Hahaha, speaking from the heart. Yeah, same here! Either i can bring my A-Team, or i'm not going at all......do i look like stupid Ash Ketchum?

• Like 1

On 9/23/2020 at 2:16 PM, ShogokiX said:

Hahaha, speaking from the heart. Yeah, same here! Either i can bring my A-Team, or i'm not going at all......do i look like stupid Ash Ketchum?

Nope which is why we don't have a criminal organization following us wherever we go and actually win most of the leagues.

Just here to report that i took down both Radomus and Luna in the meantime. Luna was interesting, as i had mutliple mons that were weak to dark but knew moves that are strong against dark type. Like my Meowstic that knows Signal Beam. Or my Lunatone with Moon Blast XD. Also some clear aiming at second types, like Exeggutor with grass moves for TTar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 10:33 PM, ShogokiX said:

Well, well.....i finally managed to beat EP18 while only using Pokémon with weakness against the gym's type.....

That one was......interesting XD

Sooooo.....what will i do next?

Only baby-mons

Ditto only

Smeargle only

Magikarp only

Complete RNG run (deciding the team and each time you attack)

On 11/6/2020 at 10:33 PM, ShogokiX said:

Well, well.....i finally managed to beat EP18 while only using Pokémon with weakness against the gym's type.....

That one was......interesting XD

Sooooo.....what will i do next?

You could try something with only 2 Pokémon (would have said 1 but it's impossible to enter doubles without at least 2). They may be unavailable legendaries, or they may be a pair of Magikarps, whatever you decide.