The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

On 6/13/2020 at 10:46 PM, peden said:

I have seen this one being used before, so i’m just gonna leave it here as an idea:

xier/xies/xiesem

That is the one i am going with.....now that still leaves the fact that the german language still is a beast of its own^^

The DLC for gen 8 includes some new moves that would add more to the difficulty of the game. Disclaimer: I just wanna share new info. I'm aware Amethyst doesnt plan to add gen 8 contents and do not mean to urge their additions in any manners

Steel Roller. Physical, Steel type, Power 130, Accuracy 100. It destroys Terrain, and fails if there is no Terrain. This can be modded to work in the way that it will revert the Terrain back to the default state. It can be used by gym leaders against the player if the player changes the terrain and takes the advantage away from the gym leader.

Misty Explosion. Special, Fairy type, Power 100, Accuracy 100. It's like Explosion. Power doubles in Misty Terrain. Can be taught to Gardevoir. This can be given to Adrienne or Gossip G.

Grassy Glide. Physical, Grass type, Power 70, Accuracy 100. Becomes +1 priority on Grassy Terrain. This can be modded to worn on Flower's Garden and can go to Laura.

Scorching Sands. Special, Ground type, Power 70, Accuracy 100. Can burn opponent. It's basically Ground type version of Scald. Give this to Terra to annoy the player more.

Poltergeist. Physical, Ghost type, Power 110, Accuracy 90. Fails if target doesnt have held item. It's basically Water type version of Hydro Pump. Shade can have this. Dhelmise can learn it.

I must say, you did a really great job with the 18.3 and 18.4 updates. The improvement is there, and you feel it. Especially in battle. I never had issues on my desktop computer, but now it finally runs smooth on my good old laptop i use when not at home.... In combination with the AI update in 18.2 this almost feels like a new game. Now you only need "4k graphics" and you can call it Reborn Remastered Edition^^

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Now you only need "4k graphics" and you can call it Reborn Remastered Edition^^

Remastered Edition? More like... Reborn Edition

666165188_temp3(1).thumb.jpg.bd989e389970b71d07d8f773a08332af.jpg

Edited by Gastronely
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Veterans
2 hours ago, Feng Lei said:

The Apocalypse is already well under way. Alas, alas! "Not this Year". Who wants to be we aren't even here next time this year? *Face palm*

i dunno what you're saying but it sounds like e19 is getting pushed back a week

• Haha 2
  • Hmm 1
  • Sad 2

Well.....one more week.....that's enough to do another run of Persona 4 the Golden on PC, which is my current time killer.....and there are enough deaths in that one as well.....

So........many.........dead.........SHADOWS!!!

Although i am honestly deli-bear-rating whether i'll dare try some of those achievments again.....

I've been playing reborn since ep17, and I loved every moment of it. Take as much time as you need to finish this, but I'd be happy playing Episode 19 without the postgame tbh, the game feels large enough as it is. It'd be easier to release the main story as ep19 (letting the puplic test the first half before the full release) and add postgame as a .1 patch (or just call the full package reborn and ditch the episodes alltogether).

Also, can you fix the randomizer so that 7th street shard pokemon don't change? It prevents us from completing the mega ring sidequest since their owners request the original species.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2020 at 5:29 AM, Azzaalas said:

I've been playing reborn since ep17, and I loved every moment of it. Take as much time as you need to finish this, but I'd be happy playing Episode 19 without the postgame tbh, the game feels large enough as it is. It'd be easier to release the main story as ep19 (letting the puplic test the first half before the full release) and add postgame as a .1 patch (or just call the full package reborn and ditch the episodes alltogether).

Also, can you fix the randomizer so that 7th street shard pokemon don't change? It prevents us from completing the mega ring sidequest since their owners request the original species.

The reason they won't is bc they might not get a proper chance to do so when word gets out on the internet that 'Pokemon Reborn is finished'... The Pokemon Uranium-story, if one recalls. Nintendo is...very strict about these things. I might not go for the collect-a-thon either, but I don't think Reborn could get a (proper) postgame if they released it separatedly.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 8:09 PM, laggless01 said:

The reason they won't is bc they might not get a proper chance to do so when word gets out on the internet that 'Pokemon Reborn is finished'... The Pokemon Uranium-story, if one recalls. Nintendo is...very strict about these things. I might not go for the collect-a-thon either, but I don't think Reborn could get a (proper) postgame if they released it separatedly.

I think most people would prefer this anyway due to what happened to Uranium 😞

And that's totally fine, cass!

You guys just take your time. We all knew that EP19 would take longer than any other episode before. You guys told us so, and not only once.

Then again, you also VERY UNEQUIVOCALLY told us MULTIPLE TIMES that there will be NO GEN 8 IN REBORN.....and yet i see people asking again and again....

• Veterans
13 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

And that's totally fine, cass!

You guys just take your time. We all knew that EP19 would take longer than any other episode before. You guys told us so, and not only once.

Then again, you also VERY UNEQUIVOCALLY told us MULTIPLE TIMES that there will be NO GEN 8 IN REBORN.....and yet i see people asking again and again....

i'll do it again

On 7/25/2020 at 3:32 AM, andracass said:

well, we're really trying to limit the extent to which it's purely a collect-a-thon

We know. If the development progress of the sidequests shows anything though, it'll be more enticing than hunting them in Insurgence (which was a lot of fun, just exploring what kind of fun things might yet to be uncovered. Reborn can't quite rely on deltas tho, but scattered remaining/failed PULSE projects could be a source of plenty enjoyable encounters. Looking at you Bigglesworth).

On 7/25/2020 at 3:16 AM, L__Haze said:

I think most people would prefer this anyway due to what happened to Uranium 😞

RIP Angelure

On 7/30/2020 at 10:21 AM, ShogokiX said:

Hahaha...."Debugging is now complete!"

Gotta love that one^^ You gotta post that one here too once you remove it from the Dev Blog page.

Seconded, that was hilarious. Covering the last two panels with offspring would also be hilarious.

'Death everywhere' made me chuckle, too 😄