The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

On 5/5/2020 at 5:39 PM, ShogokiX said:

I dare ask: Did you watch the Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Anime?

In FMA the seven deadly sins are depicted as homunculi with unique powers to each of them. The sind of envy is a form changing being, as he is envious of literally everyone and everything. Ditto would match that description quite well, as it can transform into any Pokémon.

As for the sind of greed, that one is depicted as a thief who steals whatever he likes or whatever he just wants to steal for no particular reason other than stealing something only to gain possession over the stolen item. I think Purugly would fit that bill, as it tends to steal other Pokémon's nests and claim them as its own.

I agree with you on this point! Now that you mention it, Ditto could well be related to Envy. Even if it's not a Pokemon which represents this type of sin to perfection, that might be a good reference to the homonculus himself, since Ditto and Envy both share the same ability of taking the appearance of someone else to lure their adversaries. This way, El could either be Greed himself (Since there's no other strong Pokemon left at this part of the game to represent this sin in particular) or Father (The master of homonculus. The one who preferred to get rid of his imperfection by infusing it inside his own creations, so he can get closer to this image of flawless being that inspires him so much).

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Q-Jei said:

I agree with you on this point! Now that you mention it, Ditto could well be related to Envy. Even if it's not a Pokemon which represents this type of sin to perfection, that might be a good reference to the homonculus himself, since Ditto and Envy both share the same ability of taking the appearance of someone else to lure their adversaries. This way, El could either be Greed himself (Since there's no other strong Pokemon able to represent this sin in particular) or Father (The master of homonculus. The one who preferred to get rid of his imperfection by infusing it into his own creations, so he can get closer from this image of flawless being that inspires him so much).

Lore wise, Father could be represented as a Silvally, since it wants to have the power of god (Arceus, in this case), and Silvally is basically designed to act as Arceus (the type changing, and some details in it's body).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gastronely said:

And then, someone uses Cut and shits her whole strategy

Cut only reduces the field by 1 stage. Why not Acid Downpour to drag it all the way to stage 1?

But then since rain is permanent indoor, and more than 2 of her Pokemons carry Growth, why the fret?

4 hours ago, nguyengiangoc said:

Cut only reduces the field by 1 stage. Why not Acid Downpour to drag it all the way to stage 1?

But then since rain is permanent indoor, and more than 2 of her Pokemons carry Growth, why the fret?

if it is raining you could just do sunny day and make it rainbow or amplified rock + any terrain or topsy turvy if i'm not mistaken

Edited by Bre_a_d

35 minutes ago, Bre_a_d said:

if it is raining you could just do sunny day and make it rainbow or amplified rock + any terrain or topsy turvy if i'm not mistaken

I'm not sure if the Rainbow Field change can override, as Sunny Day itself grow the Flower Field by 1 stage.

7 minutes ago, nguyengiangoc said:

I'm not sure if the Rainbow Field change can override, as Sunny Day itself grow the Flower Field by 1 stage.

Yes, it will. If the field gets changed to the Rainbow Field, then the Garden won't grow (since it doesn't exist). And if the Garden grows first, it doesn't matter, since then, the field would change immediately to the Rainbow Field (since there are rain and sun together).

2 minutes ago, Gastronely said:

Yes, it will. If the field gets changed to the Rainbow Field, then the Garden won't grow (since it doesn't exist). And if the Garden grows first, it doesn't matter, since then, the field would change immediately to the Rainbow Field (since there are rain and sun together).

Then Ame's gonna make Rainbow Field terminable through Tail Wind!

On 5/9/2020 at 8:36 AM, ShogokiX said:

So much mystery time^^ Send the Scooby squad. Maybe Shaggy can figure this out, if he actually uses 0.1% of his power^^

Shaggy isn't the brains in the operation, just the brawn like Goku, which is why he and Scobby are the ones that deal with the criminals and monsters psychically. We need Fred or Velma to actually solve the mystery.

20 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Are you mocking Shaggy and his unlimited power? I bet Shaggy is already playing the finished EP19 and already finished it 3 times!

Not at all, I'm just saying that unlimited strength isn't the ultimate answer to everything. For instance Goku, like Shaggy and his team, needed Bulma.

Hey hello everyone, 

I'm here because i really want to translate the game Pokemon Reborn, and make it playable for the french who don't speak english at all.

I want to do that because i L.O.V.E this game and i'm sure that a lot of french would love it too.

But i have some question:

- Do I have the right to do it ?  it's not agaisnt copyright or anything like that ? 

- And if I have the right to do it, how can i do that ?  how can i translate  the file ? 

I know it's a very long road, i don"t know if i would fully translate it, but i want to trying it and trying my best. Plus this would be an experience for  the job i want to do,  video game translator. 

If anyone have the answers, I'm here.

Good day to everyone 😃❤️ 

On 5/12/2020 at 9:47 PM, fay-clochette said:

Hey hello everyone, 

I'm here because i really want to translate the game Pokemon Reborn, and make it playable for the french who don't speak english at all.

I want to do that because i L.O.V.E this game and i'm sure that a lot of french would love it too.

But i have some question:

- Do I have the right to do it ?  it's not agaisnt copyright or anything like that ? 

- And if I have the right to do it, how can i do that ?  how can i translate  the file ? 

I know it's a very long road, i don"t know if i would fully translate it, but i want to trying it and trying my best. Plus this would be an experience for  the job i want to do,  video game translator. 

If anyone have the answers, I'm here.

Good day to everyone 😃❤️ 

Ask Ame, or any of the devs (I suggest andracass ). Iirc, you might need a version  of RPGMaker.

• Like 1

Official translation or not, it would be wise to wait for the release of EP19 anyway. But once that is done i would not be surprised if there would be an official help request topic on the forums for people who want to help with translations.

• Veterans
3 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Official translation or not, it would be wise to wait for the release of EP19 anyway. But once that is done i would not be surprised if there would be an official help request topic on the forums for people who want to help with translations.

could probably even help organize it.