The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

Well, with Reborn, everything is possible. The game is featuring topics like suicide and murder, so whatever happened between Florinia and Titania, it might be something bigger than "just" rejected feelings. And we all know how much of a psychotic bitch Titania can be, as she is also one of the characters to straightout murder anyone who gets in her way. And she certainly doesn't give a fuck about someone's feelings when talking to them. Unless it's Amaria, who is still important to her, even though Titania is looking for a way to get out of that fake relationship with her.

Also, i am still translating Reborn, and i went head first right through a wall....i think the wall has a headache now XD

I encountered Adrienn's pronouns and tried to find a german counterpart for xe/xem/xyr......and i had to dig deep. The german language is a beast that makes Terra look like a well behaved puppy by comparison....Try telling Terra that one straight to her face....

22 hours ago, nguyengiangoc said:

refused her, or even worse, took advantage of her in some way.

I don't think Titania would take advantage of her. I mean, she's an asshole, but manipulating someone she recognizes as a friend? Well, she faked her romance with Amaria, but she did it to protect her, not because she had some selfish goals, or something like that. Again, Titania is an asshole, but she doesn't fit in that "manipulative" archetype.

Spanish speaker here, when I played the game I read aloud the dialogue trying to imagine how would it look translated, then I reached Terra and...oof

Since her dialogue is mostly composed of english internet slang and memes, I'd recommend changing those to something that Spanish speakers are more familiar with. I'm from Latin America, there are various groups Spanish speaking memers (called legions, sectors...) that I'm not familiar with, but I can see Terra talking like them.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mimikyu dayo said:

Spanish speaker here, when I played the game I read aloud the dialogue trying to imagine how would it look translated, then I reached Terra and...oof

Since her dialogue is mostly composed of english internet slang and memes, I'd recommend changing those to something that Spanish speakers are more familiar with. I'm from Latin America, there are various groups Spanish speaking memers (called legions, sectors...) that I'm not familiar with, but I can see Terra talking like them.

Maybe it can also be kept as the original english term meme as some of them are known in their english form?

PD: Spanish speaker here too, in case I'm needed!

On 6/10/2020 at 1:17 PM, Draconis said:

I wonder what the PULSE Camerupt and Hypno would have looked like.

I gochu 

here is the absolutely, totally, positively 100%  not fake official art of pulse camerupt 

C8A3135A-B0EF-4A5D-BC02-43A4D7A4DCF1.png

Edited by HelpMiiPlease
  • Like 9

28 minutes ago, HelpMiiPlease said:

I gochu 

here is the absolutely, totally, positively 100%  not fake official art of pulse camerupt 

Ok. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Now you've crossed the line, don't you think? Why would you spoil something like that in such a shameless way? And you didn't even put the spoiler tag! You're so evil...

29 minutes ago, HelpMiiPlease said:

I gochu 

Managed to also find the absolutely, totally, positively 100%  not fake official art of pulse hypno too. Here it is

B0A126A2-653A-4005-BAC4-3FB00B11C815.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Global Mods
55 minutes ago, andracass said:

shit is that a usb steering wheel

thats how i play reborn

is it really you playing though
or is it your little brother while blindfolded?

hey guys

i'm playing pokemon reborn with a blindfold on, so I can't see anything.

Am I winning?
You tell me. You can see, I can't. I have a blindfold on. Am I jumping at the right time? I don't know. I-I can't even see that pulse hypno.
Because I have a blindfold on.

3 hours ago, Gastronely said:

The truest way to play Reborn is with the Wii Fit Balance Board

Nice idea, but it gets easy after a while, no? I'm setting up a, um, randomized version, where the character counts of the latest tweets determine each keystroke (like, "odd" is enter, "even odd" is "right", "even even odd" is "up", and so on...)

On 6/4/2020 at 9:58 AM, ShogokiX said:

I encountered Adrienn's pronouns and tried to find a german counterpart for xe/xem/xyr......and i had to dig deep. The german language is a beast that makes Terra look like a well behaved puppy by comparison....Try telling Terra that one straight to her face....

O.O I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you could use here. (xie? xhr? female pronouns with the first letter replaced with x sort of work, with the male ones you end up with "xr"....) do you know if people who're non-binary and German speaking have picked something they're ok with?

25 minutes ago, Avallyn said:

O.O I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you could use here. (xie? xhr? female pronouns with the first letter replaced with x sort of work, with the male ones you end up with "xr"....) do you know if people who're non-binary and German speaking have picked something they're ok with?

I have seen this one being used before, so i’m just gonna leave it here as an idea:

xier/xies/xiesem

33 minutes ago, peden said:

I have seen this one being used before, so i’m just gonna leave it here as an idea:

xier/xies/xiesem

At least that sounds cool... In spanish there's "elle", but that just sounds... Dumb. No offense to the No-binary spanish community, but, hey, you deserve something better than "elle".