The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

9 hours ago, Fernan100tifiko said:

What they talk seems interesting to me ^^

I would like to add that I am also having trouble balancing the translation and showing what was really wanted. An example of this would be in this part:

I don't remember when exactly. But in one part of the game the Meteor Grunts they start reciting a motto (kind of like Team Rocket's in the anime).

The thing is that the English words that are used all rhyme with each other, but for the Spanish language it is something completely different, and its translation obviously shows its translated version, without rhymes or anything.

I could calmly leave it as it is (translated in a simple way), but the magic in all of it is lost, and that's what I least want:(

Besides I'm not good at creating:p

image.png.e1559d8d0ced3f7af6b66ea092717f23.png

I do not know if this motto comes back later or if they only mention it that time.

I can assure you that this piece of text on your screenshot is used at least 3 more times.

And as you suspected, it is a reference to Musashi and Kojiro (or Jessie and James in english....why am i using their japanese names?). As you may have guessed their little announcement rhymes in both the japanese version of the anime as well as the english version this little hommage is based on. So yeah, you might want to translate it so it sounds close to Team Rocket's spanish version.

5 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

I can assure you that this piece of text on your screenshot is used at least 3 more times.

And as you suspected, it is a reference to Musashi and Kojiro (or Jessie and James in english....why am i using their japanese names?). As you may have guessed their little announcement rhymes in both the japanese version of the anime as well as the english version this little hommage is based on. So yeah, you might want to translate it so it sounds close to Team Rocket's spanish 

Meowth, that's right!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Fernan100tifiko said:

I would like to add that I am also having trouble balancing the translation and showing what was really wanted. An example of this would be in this part:

You see, the translations are either faithful or beautiful. The whole art is balancing it, so it sounds good and carries the original, widely understood meaning, as far as possible.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Never said that. I was talking about limited use of a healing machine/Pokémon-Center between battles. Well, it's possible to missunderstand the way i phrased it, soooo....you have a point.

Oh OK that makes the scenario more balanced then.

But playing around with a "what if" scenario does have it's own charm, don't you think?

Yeah playing around with a "what if", as long as it stays that way, causes no harm.

But of course, you are right about Ame making Reborn in a way that it fits into the world of Pokémon, and even makes one wonder why things like field effects have never been a thing in official games in the first place. In the Anime and the different Manga, the characters are making use of their surroundings in battle. In the games however it doesn't matter where you are, the fights are always the same.

I think it comes down to one of two possibilities, the first one which was brought up thanks to Sword and Shield, is the theory that Game Freak is burned out on Pokemon. The other one which is something I noticed that might also apply here, is Ian Flynn the current writer for the Sonic comics when asked why he avoids fan ideas and projects said that he avoids them because they might influence his work and cause legal problems, which might be case here.

7 minutes ago, The Swordsman said:

the theory that Game Freak is burned out on Pokemon.

Oh, they are DEFINETELY burned out! There is not much room for other explanations for why they did so many thing with Sword and Shield that they KNEW would upset their long times fans as much as it did.

18 minutes ago, The Swordsman said:

when asked why he avoids fan ideas and projects said that he avoids them because they might influence his work and cause legal problems, which might be case here.

That part is totally understandable. Sure, sometimes input from your fans might help you create something even better, but the exact opposite can be true as well. But with the EP19 story part already done for months now, i doubt that Ame will change any of that right now, just because someone brought up an idea that she somehow likes.

I think Blaziken will have a spot in my E4 team. It's gonna kick Eli's ass and burn through Laura/Bennett. It can even use a Brave Bird to take advantage of Heather's field.

The second member is none other than ze Beast, Naganadel. However, if the last E4 member turns out to be Anna, and she uses Psychic Pokemons, I might reconsider.

Edited by nguyengiangoc

About the department store....

Would it be too much of a spoiler to tell us what will change on the department store? Like which items are being moved to another floor (and to which floor exactly) with EP19, or what new items we may purchase if we have access to the final floor?

Or are you intending to keep quet on that, so we may be surprised once we find out?

10 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

About the department store....

Would it be too much of a spoiler to tell us what will change on the department store? Like which items are being moved to another floor (and to which floor exactly) with EP19, or what new items we may purchase if we have access to the final floor?

Or are you intending to keep quet on that, so we may be surprised once we find out?

Spoiler

If you search the Sticker Guide, it says that the last floor is like a relaxing spot, or something like that.

Actually the final floor is already in the game, just unavailable. I was looking through debug mode, and then I stumbled into it and accidentally obtained something from there.  If you really want, I can do it in a spoiler tag, unless the devs really want us to not know this.

• Veterans
2 hours ago, bobirobi20 said:

Actually the final floor is already in the game, just unavailable. I was looking through debug mode, and then I stumbled into it and accidentally obtained something from there.  If you really want, I can do it in a spoiler tag, unless the devs really want us to not know this.

yeah i

wouldn't get too attached to that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nguyengiangoc said:

Will the incident between Titania and Florinia be revealed in the final episode?

Obviously. It's something VERY important to just forget about it and leave it out of the episode, don't you think?

Well, since Reborn gave us a lot of backstory for most of the important characters already, i would say there will be a scene that reveals what happened back then, and i wouldn't be surprised if that event changes the Florinia we know in a similar way Shelly and Heather changed in Ametrine.

Since the Onyx sisters are fairly young, like mid 20 sth, an event that makes such a big impact on Florinia is most likely related to love or romantic relationships. And Florinia herself said her emotions were too confounding, and possibly prevent her from being functional or efficient at work. I suspect that Florinia had feelings for Titania, and Titania, who's been too straightforward to the point of rudeness, refused her, or even worse, took advantage of her in some way.