V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

Groudon isn't an Ice type and only uses his ability Drought which is makes the opposite of cold. There's another reason about rumor where Cera released Groudon. I think Angie wants to make world frozen by using Cold Truth, not deserve to burn everything. Using Groudon as Cera side is nothing but a nuissance to Angie.

Edited by RoyChaos

I guess Cera had a contract stating she could only use ice types?

Either way, a rift ice Groudon would be terrifying. Think about it, primal Groudon with a super powered snow weather set up. 

It fits the theme of corruption also, since like Angie is possessed by Vitus (EWWW) and making a Groudon an ice type would be terrifying. 

Regardless, i look forward to a rematch with Cera and Angie. And for the MC to get sidelined for characters who can talk. XD

• Veterans
On 6/11/2020 at 8:57 PM, Death lord said:

will you change the shinies again you guys did it in other version updates

A couple of shinies have been changed, yes! Not that many, but among the lines that have been changed are the Infernape and Vanilluxe lines, as well as that Fletchling and Fletchinder's shinies have been fixed to match Talonflame's current shiny, as I forgot to update those for V12. Other than that there will probably be a couple more revisions (Eelektross line will probably be next), but we'll see in the future!

On 6/12/2020 at 4:44 PM, Michael_ said:

Here's a question: Will Rejuv keep the Gen 7 speed calculation (calculations happen at the end of the turn) or will it be using Gen 8's (calculations happen as soon as they occur.)

And if so, have any of the boss teams had to change because of it?

We're keeping Gen 7 speed calculations because, and if I may recite Marcello's eloquent response to when this got brought up while we were working on gen 8 implementation --

"Fuck that"

...So nope, LOL

Therefore the rosters won't get changed to fix the issues this might bring with it. The rosters will still get changed to include gen 8 as a whole, though.

• Like 8

13 hours ago, Magus543 said:

I gotta say, the shinies are getting prettier and prettier every update.

No bias here, but i really love Melia's shiny Hydreigon.  Hope it stays that color. 

Most of the original shinnies are pretty terrible so I am glad the devs took the liberty of upgrading them on their own.. I specially hate "the puke green ones"..

• Upvote 2

Looks like this progress is half done (V13 progress). I believe in hope. Anyway, Gen 8 starters have now hidden abilities like we know already. I think one of them looks like the key of victory, while the others looks like a buff to their moves.

1 hour ago, MhicKy said:

Most of the original shinnies are pretty terrible so I am glad the devs took the liberty of upgrading them on their own.. I specially hate "the puke green ones"..

I remember when Zoroark was a hot pink and white. That was eye searing. XD. But i like it's new color.

Trying to figure out if shinies have a pattern. Like before they had this light pink theme. Reborn has that door influencing shinies.

Now let's see if Saki has a shiny on her team.

44 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

Looks like this progress is half done (V13 progress). I believe in hope. Anyway, Gen 8 starters have now hidden abilities like we know already. I think one of them looks like the key of victory, while the others looks like a buff to their moves.

Buff to their moves? Yo, are they getting Blaze, Torrent and Overgrow as their hidden abilities? That's insanely pogchamp. And what's this about key of victory? Is this a kingdom hearts reference? I don't understand it but Jan is a big fan so I'm sure he'd get it. Absolutely poggers though

15 minutes ago, Sardines said:

Buff to their moves? Yo, are they getting Blaze, Torrent and Overgrow as their hidden abilities? That's insanely pogchamp. And what's this about key of victory? Is this a kingdom hearts reference? I don't understand it but Jan is a big fan so I'm sure he'd get it. Absolutely poggers though

Incorrect answer. Hidden abilities about buff to their moves are Grassy Surge and Sniper. About key of victory, it's Libero (the hidden ability of Scorbunny evolution lines) I'm talking about. Sorry about that. Looks like I'm dissapointing Jan for this.

Edited by RoyChaos

I would say Grassy Surge is more game changer than Libero 🤔 So, are the hidden abilites going to be the actual ones even with one of them being just a field changer? 

About that move Multipulse, should it be replaced by Myriad Truth as Marianette's signature move in Pokemon Rejuvenation V13 or it will stay as same? Because I like that name.

13 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

About that move Multipulse, should it be replaced by Myriad Truth as Marianette's signature move in Pokemon Rejuvenation V13 or it will stay as same? Because I like that name.

No.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

I think it should be replaced with "Key of Victory". Sounds like a pretty cool name that leads into something epic. When I make my own anime, I'll make sure a protag (or at least secondary good guy character) will have a move like that

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RoyChaos said:

would have to give her some form of izanagi if that was the case XD

I actually been thinking on that question for last few days.

We all know that story is written and complete, but what about sidequests? Are these winged for each version, or planned out long before they were going to be released?

i still see people demanding for things to be changed according to their own taste

what are you, cavemen?

anyway i hope development is going smoothly, cant will patiently wait to see what shenanigans the characters will go through
friends laugh track

• Like 5

I don't know if it has been answered yet, but, are there any Main-Quest-affecting Side quest threads planned for the future? As in the hidden Library one, quests that you shouldn't miss if you want the full experience

1 hour ago, Shard_ said:

Will Amber finally give us the thing that shes has been trying to give us since Chapter 12 in V13 

oh boy, i really hope it's gonna be the mega ring she'll give to us

• Veterans
3 hours ago, Illumi said:

We all know that story is written and complete, but what about sidequests? Are these winged for each version, or planned out long before they were going to be released?

Some are planned, some are unprompted and thought of on the spot! Entirely depends on Jan's mind coming up with ideas, but there are a couple that tie in to the lore of the game that will happen regardless.

2 hours ago, kithas said:

I don't know if it has been answered yet, but, are there any Main-Quest-affecting Side quest threads planned for the future? As in the hidden Library one, quests that you shouldn't miss if you want the full experience

Who knows! I'm actually not entirely sure what Jan has planned in that regards in the future, but knowing him, it's entirely possible that the HL questline isn't the only one of that nature.

1 hour ago, Shard_ said:

Will Amber finally give us the thing that shes has been trying to give us since Chapter 12 in V13 

Now this is a question I cannot give an answer to, for this would be a spoiler. Why don't you play the update when the game comes out and figure it out for yourself?

and just to double down on this before people start interpreting my answer as a yes, i'm not confirming or denying anything with this. im juuuuuuuuust sayin'.

668558108578283550.png?v=1

• Like 1

Will there ever be a Side quest list for Rejuvenation 

The list could show the name of the quest and where to start it from

Will we find more about cosmet and cosmia since one of them literally deletes an npc that was about to tell us madame X identity in Christiline townn

I cant remember the names so there probably wrong 

Edited by Shard_

4 hours ago, GenEric said:

i still see people demanding for things to be changed according to their own taste

what are you, cavemen?

anyway i hope development is going smoothly, cant will patiently wait to see what shenanigans the characters will go through
friends laugh track

yea in all honesty its rather sad people keep asking for stuff despite it being decided upon as to its inclusion or not otherwise many times prior in some cases

1 hour ago, Shard_ said:

Will there ever be a Side quest list for Rejuvenation 

The list could show the name of the quest and where to start it from

Will we find more about cosmet and cosmia since one of them literally deletes an npc that was about to tell us madame X identity in Christiline townn

I cant remember the names so there probably wrong 

i mean thats where the help center comes in so.................... >.>

1 hour ago, Zumi said:

Now this is a question I cannot give an answer to, for this would be a spoiler. Why don't you play the update when the game comes out and figure it out for yourself?

and just to double down on this before people start interpreting my answer as a yes, i'm not confirming or denying anything with this. im juuuuuuuuust sayin'.

Does that mean that it will be revealed in chapter 15 as soon as V13 will be released or it's just too early for that?

10 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

Does that mean that it will be revealed in chapter 15 as soon as V13 will be released or it's just too early for that?

All will be revealed in V13. No spoils! That’s no fun! What I mean is we may know soon enough, and having everything spoiled may lose the hype with it.

• Like 1