V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

3 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Because this thread was already closed MANY times because of what you just did aka asking a question that was already answered multiple times because you didn't bother to read the FAQ thread or the V13 Development Blog where Zumi explained what will happen to Dynamax and Gigantimax

He isn't mad, it's just forum rules.. At this point I believe every question that needed to be asked was already answered..

Thanks for having my back bro

• Like 1

Well, i'm not trying to start anything, I just generally wanted to know if there was any other mechanics from gen 8 being implemented into v13 besides battle maintenance and the last time I made a topic regarding v13, someone say I should put it here so yeah. I just wanted to know if Pokemon camp was going to be added.

P.S. I looked in the FAQ and I didn't see mentioned of Pokemon camp or jobs, so I hope this is on topic.

• Veterans
10 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Because this thread was already closed MANY times because of what you just did aka asking a question that was already answered multiple times because you didn't bother to read the FAQ thread or the V13 Development Blog where Zumi explained what will happen to Dynamax and Gigantimax

He isn't mad, it's just forum rules.. At this point I believe every question that needed to be asked was already answered..

The thing is that that's not even off topic discussion. It's relevant to V13 content. Yes, we've answered this question many times, but it's still on topic and therefore less annoying than when the thread trails off into discussion that doesn't relate directly to the game's development and could easily be discussed in a separate thread. I do agree with that I would really, deeply appreciate it if people would read the FAQ and its most recent posts in the thread along with the recap, but it's not something that would be a catalyst for closing the thread.

Also "many times"? The thread's been closed literally twice, lol... It was locked when the thread first got posted and the only time it got locked after that was recently when people kept going off topic. You don't have to try to play peacekeeper in the thread by the way, that's the job of the mods to do so, so stop mini-modding. You don't need to get bossy on our behalf. It's discussions like this that end up making the thread go off topic.

Anyways, to get back on topic...

7 hours ago, Pata733 said:

I know we have quests and missions, but will V13 have pokejobs for exp and other stuff?

7 hours ago, Pata733 said:

I just wanted to know if Pokemon camp was going to be added.

P.S. I looked in the FAQ and I didn't see mentioned of Pokemon camp or jobs, so I hope this is on topic.

I don't think we even discussed if we should add pokejobs, lol... So for now the answer is no, unless it gets brought up! Though since the EV training rooms and the Audino trainers exist, along with the implementation of Exp candies, I don't think you have to worry too much about earning Exp.

As for Pokemon camp, this would be incredibly hard to implement as we don't use 3D graphics. There's no real way for us to add that in without downgrading the mechanic significantly in how you interact with your Pokemon, so it's best to not get your hopes up.

EDIT:

12 hours ago, MarivelCrimsonNoble said:

As someone who has a living dex, well as much as you can catch anyway. Currently max is 686 pokemon you can get more depending on starter and mystery egg. It currently takes 27 boxes and with Gen 8 being a thing it will take even more boxes not including alolan/galarian forms. Any ideas on adding more PC boxes anytime soon since max is 35 boxes? I'm assuming the downside to just adding more PC boxes is alot of lag?? Or is there another reason to not add more boxes

I'm not sure about this, but I'll get back to you on this once I know more!

• Upvote 1

Oh well, if Zumi said it's OK because it's on topic then it's OK
But I still get a bit peeved when we have a nice pinned FAQ thread that nobody reads..

Back on the V13 topic as well, I believe there was something I was curious but I don't remember if someone already asked this question or if it was even answered, it was about Own Tempo Rockruff, the only way to get one is trading with a NPC on the Gaeren, are the devs planning on allowing this ability to be obtainable from wild pokemon (or breeding) like all the other hidden abilities on the next version or is this one going to be special?
ALlo I never managed to confirm this cuz I just traded a random Rockruff with that gal and couldn't do it again (at the time I also kept backups off, yeah, learned my lesson later on) but does the traded Rockruff have the same IVs and Nature as the Rockruff you use to trade with her for it or is it random?

Anyway, can't wait to see the sprites for the galarian legendary birds on game, I wanna see Zapdos massive bulky legs and tiny wings in it's 2D sprite glory!

• Veterans
15 hours ago, MarivelCrimsonNoble said:

As someone who has a living dex, well as much as you can catch anyway. Currently max is 686 pokemon you can get more depending on starter and mystery egg. It currently takes 27 boxes and with Gen 8 being a thing it will take even more boxes not including alolan/galarian forms. Any ideas on adding more PC boxes anytime soon since max is 35 boxes? I'm assuming the downside to just adding more PC boxes is alot of lag?? Or is there another reason to not add more boxes

Got a definite answer for this one; it's easy enough to increase box capacity, so we'll probably be raising the amount of boxes available, yeah!

• Upvote 1

If Gigantamax are only mega customs in Pokemon Rejuvenation, which means pokemons gain other base stats instead of HP base stat and replace their Ability instead of their move. This is the part I can't anticipate.

Question: is V13 close to solving that bizarre glitch where when you open a new game and it's in small screen and you have to keep setting it to full screen everytime? 

I remember V11 having that glitch but if you opened in full screen it crashes the game. 

3 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Question: is V13 close to solving that bizarre glitch where when you open a new game and it's in small screen and you have to keep setting it to full screen everytime? 

I remember V11 having that glitch but if you opened in full screen it crashes the game. 

It's not exactly a glitch I think.. It's mostly a program error since it's basically starting the game with the configurations of your first save file, if you change the screen in your first save file then it will be OK but it's still a bit annoying tho'

• Veterans
18 hours ago, Magus543 said:

This was fixed for V12 and its patches, so this shouldn't be a problem anymore.

I also wonder if we would meet another legendary pokémon in V13. Like, no Griselda, the protectors or Aevium or Indriad (which we know were originally human) but like Kyogre or Groudon, some untamed legendary just to butt our heads lol

3 hours ago, kithas said:

I also wonder if we would meet another legendary pokémon in V13. Like, no Griselda, the protectors or Aevium or Indriad (which we know were originally human) but like Kyogre or Groudon, some untamed legendary just to butt our heads lol

yea tbh i wouldnt mind a rematch against groudon/kyogre, and maybe have them go primal while they are at it, possible having some backstory on them going primal in aevium due to garufan magic influence or something of that sort

2 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

yea tbh i wouldnt mind a rematch against groudon/kyogre, and maybe have them go primal while they are at it, possible having some backstory on them going primal in aevium due to garufan magic influence or something of that sort

groudon is already primal in intense mode, so that's prob not gonna happen. I could imagine Rayquaza to appear, or battling Spacea and Tiempa/ Dialga and Palkia

We won't see Groudon anytime soon despite previews showing Angie will return to some extent. 

Because according to Jan, Cera threw it away. What a genius, like clearly Angie hires people for their brains and tactical prowess.

2 hours ago, Magus543 said:

We won't see Groudon anytime soon despite previews showing Angie will return to some extent. 

Because according to Jan, Cera threw it away. What a genius, like clearly Angie hires people for their brains and tactical prowess.

To be fair, that Groudon kinda killed her friends. 

Just now, nhehvnukl said:

To be fair, that Groudon kinda killed her friends. 

By that logic wouldn't it be better to keep Groudon as a slave rather than just throwing it away where it can live peacefully? 

And ehh, depends on how many maids are people or spells. 

2 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

By that logic wouldn't it be better to keep Groudon as a slave rather than just throwing it away where it can live peacefully? 

And ehh, depends on how many maids are people or spells. 

But if she didn't threw it away we wouldn't be able to capture it *wink wink nudge nudge*

Here's a question: Will Rejuv keep the Gen 7 speed calculation (calculations happen at the end of the turn) or will it be using Gen 8's (calculations happen as soon as they occur.)

And if so, have any of the boss teams had to change because of it?

3 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

But if she didn't threw it away we wouldn't be able to capture it *wink wink nudge nudge*

Yeah, i just know it's going to return for the post game.

But it would have been a fun challenge for Angie to bust out a rift Groudon. Because like Regice is not threatening at all. Who's scared of a PU Legendary?